GUILTY PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hopefully Delvin told Carlesha about other conquest that he has done. If he thought that he was going to kill her; He may have mentioned other victims to her. I truly believe this wasn't his 2nd abduction rodeo.

I only say he was slow because a true abductor would not be sleeping in a car with broken windows with his victim on a road. He had no real plan. He can't think past his first thoughts.

Does any know if the abduction in Richmond was followed here on WS?
I am unsure how to find it.

Does any know if the abduction in Richmond was followed here on WS?
I am unsure how to find it.

I was wondering the same thing! I looked yesterday, but couldn't find it. I also tried looking on the missing kids website- I have to say I was not impressed with it at all. I gave up after about 2 seconds. Not a very user-friendly website for how important it is and that is a real shame.

I also was pondering as to whether the abduction/search of Hannah Graham may have overshadowed this missing girl. I think it happened on roughly the same days.

I think Delvin has A.D.D (attention deficit disorder). He seemed to vicously start his kidnapping process on both known victims but then he tend to suddenly and mentally wander off which left his victims with time to escape or to get rescued. I bet he has a I.Q of 65. He can't think pass his first thoughts. We need to identify these symptoms early in kids and give them the proper help; Because I don't want some kid who is born today trying to abduct my loved ones 20-30 years from now. But I still hope LE check for other victims who may not have been lucky.

Hello, Dexter Morgan :)

He might have de-activated his FB profile for a bit! This would cause the like to disappear and DB's friend list to show one less friend.

True..although I hope that he does not have access to a computer! But as I mentioned before, I think someone else has access to his Facebook site due to those two VERY different posts AND the URL is someone else...a girl robber who was arrested with him several years ago. I always like to monitor Facebook sites of the accused once they are apprehended. It can be very informative!

I was wondering the same thing! I looked yesterday, but couldn't find it. I also tried looking on the missing kids website- I have to say I was not impressed with it at all. I gave up after about 2 seconds. Not a very user-friendly website for how important it is and that is a real shame.

I also was pondering as to whether the abduction/search of Hannah Graham may have overshadowed this missing girl. I think it happened on roughly the same days.

LE stated that they were "quiet" about this out of safety concerns for the victim/victims family. It seemed to me from the presser with the Charles City County LE that they were very calculated about how they choose to proceed. JMO!

So.... does it now seem that his Facebook posts about being fired were untrue? It seems like he stopped going because they were after him, but I guess he needed a reason to tell his people why- and he chose that he was fired and after a snitch? All so confusing. The owner never said he was fired and only said he didn't show up late last week.

Don't know the guy, but I would hasten a guess that DB is a lying liar who lies.

"Under the watchful eye of his father, a stern preacher, Delvin took well to back-country life: He consistently got good grades and generally stayed out of trouble, Barnes said.

After high school, Delvin Barnes joined the Army, but his military career didn't last long. He was dishonorably discharged, his uncle said, after getting caught with an underage girl in his barracks.

That ill-fated tryst seems to have presaged a lifelong "difficulty with women" - as his uncle put it - that dogged Barnes as he traded Virginia for Philly after his discharge."

This answers someone's question upthread about DB being attracted to teenagers.

Looks like Delvin's family was afraid of him, hence the silence...

“Delvin is a monster. He always has been a monster. I’ve always been scared of him … and I’m (upset) his family has tried to cover this whole thing up,” a family member told Eyewitness News’ Investigative Reporter, Charlotte Huffman on Thursday….
… “His sister called me a week ago and told me he did something in Virginia. So I assumed he’d come here because he has connections here. I told everyone to stay away from him,” said Lamar.
… “My brother called my mother and said, ‘Delvin has done something else,’” said Lamar.
After seeing the surveillance video of Freeland-Gaither’s abduction, “I knew that was him,” said Lamar.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...gXL9_E_hhVhkY_Bj8GDu27A&bvm=bv.79184187,d.aWw

Interview with DB's best friend. Interesting.
http://wtvr.com/2014/11/06/who-is-delvin-barnes/

Who is Delvin's "baby mama?" Is it ex-wife? FaceBook girl? Someone else? He's only been out of incarceration since late 2013. How did he have time to make babies?

From the best friend article above:
"...Davis explained how Barnes was struggling to make ends meet and was living in a hotel.

“He didn’t have money for gas because he just lost his place. His baby mama just loss her car. So he has to commute to work and then back and forth with her dealing with the kids,” Davis said.

“Delvin is a monster. He always has been a monster. I’ve always been scared of him … and I’m (upset) his family has tried to cover this whole thing up,” a family member told Eyewitness News’ Investigative Reporter, Charlotte Huffman on Thursday….
… “His sister called me a week ago and told me he did something in Virginia. So I assumed he’d come here because he has connections here. I told everyone to stay away from him,” said Lamar.
… “My brother called my mother and said, ‘Delvin has done something else,’” said Lamar.
After seeing the surveillance video of Freeland-Gaither’s abduction, “I knew that was him,” said Lamar.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...gXL9_E_hhVhkY_Bj8GDu27A&bvm=bv.79184187,d.aWw

Why didn't any of them turn him in?

My question, precisely. Only thing I can think of is fear; protecting family honor; not disgracing Minister Dad.

That too is what I was thinking. He clearly made "no-snitch" statements on his FB and at least one of his family members said they were "scared of him". Even called him a monster. Yikes!

I love that guy. The only disturbing part is that other family members are mad that he is speaking out against Delvin! Everyone should speak out against such violent and horrific criminals! Do not let them hide and exist among the innocent!!!!!!!

Based on this article and the victim's testimony I predict some back hoes showing up at the parent's property in short order.

The property is about 5.1 acres in size. That means a whole lotta back hoes and a whole lotta digging.

The property is about 5.1 acres in size. That's means a whole lotta back hoes and a whole lotta digging.

Yep, yikes! But I do think LE would be negligent if they didn't follow through somehow. Cadaver dogs?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadeeire
Back