Found Deceased PA - Cassandra Johnston, 26, Philadelphia, 10 July 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My thoughts 100%. Here are the known facts so far: she was seen on camera driving home, and her boyfriend reported her missing around 8 am… The story seems scetchy and his interview on the news appears odd, why would he feel the need to say he was at work at 6am and left at 8 when she wasn’t home yet. If he knew she was out and staying over a friends house in the city, not being home by 8am is not unusual. If it was 5pm that would be a different story.
I know nothing about them or their relationship, but domestic violence is real and cannot be ruled out. It’s often fueled by jealousy, power and control. She may not got home in time and he lost it. All speculation, but I’m curious how their relationship was and if there were any of these issues. DV also goes in cycles but usually progresses in time.

here is a good site explaining DV and signs to look for: Warning Signs of Abuse
Woah!

This is a BIG JUMP, you’re making.

Thus far, there is ZERO evidence pointing this direction.

Woah!

This is a BIG JUMP, you’re making.

Thus far, there is ZERO evidence pointing this direction.
I said I know nothing about them, it’s speculation and a possibility. If someone in a DV relationship loses their phone (not replying to text or answering calls), and is not home before their 6am shift things can escalate quickly. I am a licensed counselor and have worked with many victims of DV.

According to the Bring Casey Home Facebook page they are searching woods today near her home.
“ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SEARCH THE WOODS WITH US TODAY:

MEETING AT TAWANKA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AT 4pm, WALKING AT 4:30

2055 Brownsville Road
Langhorne, PA 19053

JOIN US AND THE FEASTERVILLE FIRE COMPANY TO DO OUR BEST TO BRING CASEY HOME

#BringCaseyHome”

IMO there may be leads that they cannot share with the public. I hope they are searching every camera from where she left all the way to her home.
Oy, is it possible that she made it home and things got complicated? just wondering out loud.

Oy, is it possible that she made it home and things got complicated? just wondering out loud.
Jumping off my post.
Is it possible that the tiff had to do with boyfriend? Calling her to get home, friends maybe wanted her to stay. So she left in a rush, losing the phone in her haste. Then gets home, things get "complicated". Explains why he went back home, to finish cleaning up?

However, maybe I read way too many crime stories. All is made up scenario, of course.

Missing Persons of America -Casey Johnston missing from Philadelphia
Useful information I guess

Finding a lost phone at a club, especially in an area like Philadelphia, seems to me to be very unlikely. Articles stated that the phone was found at a club before she disappeared and she left without it.
This leads me to believe that whoever kidnapped her probably met her there? Did she meet them before that? Did her friends see her talking to someone? How could the phone and the car be missing at the same time?
Losing your phone before getting kidnapped or worse might be a coincidence, it just seems unlikely to me that she would lose her phone, and then the police would find it almost a week later in a club. Almost deliberate. People come and go, it's highly improbable that something as small as a phone would not get lost and be noticed by the police.

<modsnip: Not victim friendly and referencing info that was removed due to no MSM>

I have a lot of questions...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jumping off my post.
Is it possible that the tiff had to do with boyfriend? Calling her to get home, friends maybe wanted her to stay. So she left in a rush, losing the phone in her haste. Then gets home, things get "complicated". Explains why he went back home, to finish cleaning up?

However, maybe I read way too many crime stories. All is made up scenario, of course.

I think anything is possible. I wish we knew more about the tiff. 5:30 is very early to be driving home after a night of drinking. She very much could have been drunk
Missing Persons of America -Casey Johnston missing from Philadelphia
Useful information I guess

Finding a lost phone at a club, especially in an area like Philadelphia, seems to me to be very unlikely. Articles stated that the phone was found at a club before she disappeared and she left without it.
She was last seen in the area of 12th and Vine Street and was leaving for home. Maybe she was leaving that club at that point.
This leads me to believe that whoever kidnapped her probably met her there? Did she meet them before that? Did any of her friends see her leaving with someone while at the club? Talking to someone? How could the phone and the car be missing at the same time? That seems deliberate to me.
I have a lot of questions...
She lost her phone at the club and left without it, she stayed at a friends house so she did not meet anyone and leave with them. She left in a tiff, there is no released information on that. There is surveillance of her car leaving near 12th and Vine (5:30am or 5:50am I’ve seen both times posted). So there are no signs of her being kidnapped, at least prior to leaving her friends. I really hope they are checking every camera closely.
I’m curious about the locations of the places that people have said they may have seen her.

I love Philadelphia a lot, I spent a lot of my early 20's enjoying the Philly night life and city in general. I even have a special place in my heart for the not so great areas of Philly. HOWEVER, I don't believe for one second someone loses a phone anywhere in that city and it gets found by a cop, that's just the least believable thing I've ever heard of and I say that with love.

You must have hung at Tiberino's or Dalak. Whatever that hookah joint was.

Saying in jest. West Philly stuff where DD got held at gunpoint and her phone was so cheap they tossed it back.

Exactly right. No LE officer finds a phone. Bouncer/Security good luck. Much appreciated you care for us fondly.

Om Shanti.

In another case, where a woman was found deceased in this river...I posted about the IMO very ironic name of the river....not even knowing how to pronounce....had to google for it. I see I'm not the only one....

For future reference @Bit of hope . Phonetically. It's like Skoo-kill.

The "sure kill" refers to the expressway. By the same name. That "sure kill" if you're coming into the NE of Philly is our Boulevard. Unfortunately yet another place to get wracked up in a car accident or mowed down trying to cross it.

Prayers for Casey and her family.

Last edited by a moderator:
For future reference @Bit of hope . Phonetically. It's like Skoo-kill.

The "sure kill" refers to the expressway. By the same name. That "sure kill" if you're coming into the NE of Philly is our Boulevard. Unfortunately yet another place to get wracked up in a car accident or mowed down trying to cross it.

Prayers for Casey and her family.

Beware out-of-towners, the Blvd is 12 lanes of terror and we Philly natives show no mercy!

Hoping Casey is found soon. True story, a few years ago there was a man from another county missing, last seen in Philadelphia. He had a history of mental issues - couldn't communicate well when he was arrested and ended up in the police database under a misspelled name. Somehow I found him; I've been trying a bunch of name combinations for Casey but haven't come up with anything.

Beware out-of-towners, the Blvd is 12 lanes of terror and we Philly natives show no mercy!

Hoping Casey is found soon. True story, a few years ago there was a man from another county missing, last seen in Philadelphia. He had a history of mental issues - couldn't communicate well when he was arrested and ended up in the police database under a misspelled name. Somehow I found him; I've been trying a bunch of name combinations for Casey but haven't come up with anything.

That is wonderful! Your Karma Card got up a notch. So glad you gave this man his name and hopefully family.

Two people off the bat are missing within blocks of me. Not cool.

O.K. @bpinkbinkie do tell how many times them new cameras got ya? Look I'm a "victim" ummm mean pedestrian living on that speedway. Just always figured "it is what it is". O/T ya see all the people pushing those black buttons frantic to change the light?

That's a con. Never even as a teen did I try to.beat the traffic.

Come on Cassandra please be O.K.

That is wonderful! Your Karma Card got up a notch. So glad you gave this man his name and hopefully family.

O.K. @bpinkbinkie do tell how many times them new cameras got ya? Look I'm a "victim" ummm mean pedestrian living on that speedway. Just always figured "it is what it is". O/T ya see all the people pushing those black buttons frantic to change the light?

@StephunnyJane I'm glad to see they finally released some more video so we can tell she was at least headed in the right direction.

@Filly Ha! Not me, zero tickets, although my DH did get one up near the old Nabisco factory. Great quality cameras on those suckers, lol.

Ignore....double post

For anyone familiar with the Woodhaven Rd exit of I95 North, that curve which brings you onto Woodhaven Road can be pretty dangerous if speeding around it. I just rode that way this past weekend and was thinking if you don’t slow down the car could easily flip off the road and there’s deep brush to the left side. I wonder if police have checked there for her car God forbid she was in a wreck. Just trying to think of any situation.

I’m still wondering about neshaminy state park being searched.. that park is sketchy at places near the water. So easy to accidentally end up in water. Wonder if she was familiar with it

Ive attached a photo of the areas I am talking about along the Delaware River (which is very high and faster current than normal right now)

Attachments

• 12D0D2BC-7D98-4C07-85D0-287D414145F2.jpeg
    12D0D2BC-7D98-4C07-85D0-287D414145F2.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 48

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members