PA - Conner Snyder, 8, & Brinley, 4, hangings, Berks Co., 23 Sept 2019 *Mom arrested* *GRAPHIC* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So she picked up the dog lead at 9:30am, obviously came home, then at around 11:30am she searched carbon monoxide, then about 4 hours later Connor came home from school.

Wonder why she searched carbon monoxide after picking up the dog lead.
Has a vehicle been mentioned? If so, I wonder where it was. Was there a garage?

***In their application for one of the search warrants, police said they were seeking a husky pit bull mix, weighing approximately 50 pounds, that the mother told them used to be tied outside the home with a plastic-coated wire.

"By determining the dogs (sic) actual weight and sized (sic) utilizing a scale will assist in the criminal investigation," Pennsylvania State Police Trooper Ian Keck said in the warrant application. "All of this is important to the criminal investigation and reconstruction of the events surrounding this incident."

The dog, however, had been given away, Keck said.
Court papers shed light on probe of Berks siblings' deaths

***According to court records, in the weeks leading up to the children’s deaths, Snyder sent at least three sexually explicit photos of herself engaged in sexual acts with a black and white dog to an unnamed person. Adams said that the discovery of the dog abuse was something investigators uncovered during the homicide investigation that warranted additional criminal charges.

An Oct, 2 search warrant specifically mentioned a black husky-pit bull mix weighing 50 pounds. Adams said Snyder “sent the dog away,” but it has since been located.
'It hits us in the heart’: Pennsylvania mom charged with murder, accused of hanging her children

***Court documents indicate that investigators found evidence, including photos with a black and white dog, in some of Snyder’s emails that led to charges of animal cruelty and sexual intercourse with a dog.

Police began searching for the family dog shortly after the children’s death. Adams confirmed on Monday that law enforcement did eventually locate the dog alive.
Mother’s disturbing emails & online searches emerge after children, 8 and 4, are found hanging by dog cable in basement: Police

It's all confusing. Did first responders see a dog??

Why is she charged with first degree murder for victim 1, but 3rd degree for victim 2?
I’m sure @gitana1 is able to speak to this question - please.
This is what the internet shows:
§ 2502. Murder.
(a) Murder of the first degree.--
A criminal homicide constitutes murder of the first degree when it is committed by an intentional killing.
(b) Murder of the second degree.--A criminal homicide constitutes murder of the second degree when it is committed while defendant was engaged as a principal or an accomplice in the perpetration of a felony.
(c) Murder of the third degree.--All other kinds of murder shall be murder of the third degree. Murder of the third degree is a felony of the first degree.
Title 18

Has a vehicle been mentioned? If so, I wonder where it was. Was there a garage?
Tried to put together a timeline based on the Affidavit:

Three Weeks prior to Sept 23 incident: Defendant came over and told Witness 1 and her mother that she is depressed and can't get out of bed and does not care anymore about her kids.
Sept 3 at 03:03 - text, "He's eating...."
Sept 3 at 03:05 - text, "He keeps moving..."
Sept 3 at 11:28 - photo with dog
Sept 3 at 21:23 - text, "He did good..."
Sept 15 at 23:29 - Text, "Sorry...kid problems"
Sept 15 at 23:30 - Text, "Major kid problems"
Sept 16 - Witness 1 received text message that Victim 2 was suicidal. Witness 1 said they picked up Victim 2 from school that day and he was fine, laughing and sitting with friends when picked up.
Sept 17 at 07:21 - Text, "Things are bad.... Bullying... I just wanna cry."
Sept 17 at 11:14 - Text, "Oh Daddy ... just took good pics for you..."
Sept 17 at 22:21 - internet search, "carbon monoxide in a car how long to die"
Sept 18 at 23:10 - Sent 2 pictures with the dog, another picture in lingerie
Sept 18 at 23:27 - Text, "He actually went for it..."
Sept 18 at 23:27 - Text, "Laying"
Sept 19 at 21:24 - Text, "You'll hopefully see Sunday"
Sept 19 at 21:25 - Text,"Just found out [] goes to work ... gonna be mom ... she's a ***** when it comes to babysitting"
Sept 20 at 18:58 - internet search, ""almost got away with it" and "almost got away with it best episodes"
Sept 22 at 11:19am - internet search, "hanging yourself" and "short drop/simple suspension" describes effective way to hang someone
Sept 22 - placed order for dog lead online at Walmart
Sept 23 at 09:30 - online pick up of dog lead
Sept 23 at 11:27 - internet search, "do a hybrid car produce carbon monoxide"
Sept 23 at 11:28 - internet search, "do a hybrid car produce carbon monoxide while idling"
Sept 23 at 15:49 - Connor arrives home from school on the school bus (video)
Sept 23 at 16:30 - called 911 to report the hangings
Sept 23 - questioned about cell phone (*advertiser censored*-*advertiser censored*-2280), said she left it at the residence.
Sept 25 - provided police with new cell phone (*advertiser censored*-*advertiser censored*-8419) which was also used to place Walmart online order.
Oct 4 - defendant claims she lost Galaxy Note 9 phone, although 5 other cell phones were located, one which included 8419, the only activity started after Sept 23.

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2019/12/dacopy0340countyofberks.com_20191202_121314.pdf

the question regarding the car came from an internet search she made - there is a presumption that she had a vehicle since she searched for hybrid car produce carbon monoxide on Sept 23
IMO

I keep thinking about him too. I can’t imagine all he’s going through mentally; losing his siblings, feelings towards his mother, wishing he’d have been home to save them, wondering why he was spared... heartbreak!!
Yeah, and the whole time she sat back,and let people speculate that the older son was a suspect. She said zero in his defence,but the stuff stuff posted on FB herself. The 'Highschool Friend' singing her praises as the perfect mother, her saying all the stories about her being just rumors. No wonder investigators hadn't verified that the dog was safe with whoever said they have the dog now. Her fake memorial page for the Babes, acting as the grieving mother. I knew this was coming,but the dog acts Sweet Jesus. Makes me wonder if she forced Conner,and Brinley to do unnatural things with the dog too. I can't put that past her at this point.
As for so called child protective services, judges,etc that helped make this possible. They can go to HELL.
MOO

***In their application for one of the search warrants, police said they were seeking a husky pit bull mix, weighing approximately 50 pounds, that the mother told them used to be tied outside the home with a plastic-coated wire.

"By determining the dogs (sic) actual weight and sized (sic) utilizing a scale will assist in the criminal investigation," Pennsylvania State Police Trooper Ian Keck said in the warrant application. "All of this is important to the criminal investigation and reconstruction of the events surrounding this incident."

The dog, however, had been given away, Keck said.
Court papers shed light on probe of Berks siblings' deaths

***According to court records, in the weeks leading up to the children’s deaths, Snyder sent at least three sexually explicit photos of herself engaged in sexual acts with a black and white dog to an unnamed person. Adams said that the discovery of the dog abuse was something investigators uncovered during the homicide investigation that warranted additional criminal charges.

An Oct, 2 search warrant specifically mentioned a black husky-pit bull mix weighing 50 pounds. Adams said Snyder “sent the dog away,” but it has since been located.
'It hits us in the heart’: Pennsylvania mom charged with murder, accused of hanging her children

***Court documents indicate that investigators found evidence, including photos with a black and white dog, in some of Snyder’s emails that led to charges of animal cruelty and sexual intercourse with a dog.

Police began searching for the family dog shortly after the children’s death. Adams confirmed on Monday that law enforcement did eventually locate the dog alive.
Mother’s disturbing emails & online searches emerge after children, 8 and 4, are found hanging by dog cable in basement: Police

I believe these are all descriptions of the same dog. There was a picture posted upthread (source?) that showed a black pitbull mix with a bit of a white bib.

Has the 911 call been published? Sometimes the caller will be asked if there is a dog present, and if so, to please confine the dog before the responders get there.

the question regarding the car came from an internet search she made - there is a presumption that she had a vehicle since she searched for hybrid car produce carbon monoxide on Sept 23
IMO
These early vids show a white vehicle in their garage. Hubby says it looks like a four door but that’s about all he could tell from the tail end.

From the messages she sent that we’ve seen in the affidavit it sounds like she was wanting whoever she sent those disgusting pictures to, to come over to her house and view the live show (spew)
Then she’s worrying she can’t get a baby sitter, it seems like cogs started turning then as shortly after this she’s searching for ways to kill her kids. She was probably going to set it up to look like Connor killed himself and his sister by carbon monoxide poisoning in the car, until she searched it up and realised there’s no way LE would buy that an 8 year old could set that up. So she started searching hanging and probably told the kids she had a surprise for them after school. Up on the chairs, possibly blindfolded this disgusting specimen kicked those chairs and hung her kids like some crude executioner.
I have a sick feeling that there may be even more to be revealed, time will tell.
Moo

I am assuming they weren't all connected to a phone number, but some were used only where WiFi was present.....but that's just my assumption. Still, I only use one :). There are a couple of dead ones lying around the house here, though, so I suppose I could charge them up and use the WiFi if I had to.

A cell phone without service will still by law call 911, which is why many people without landlines keep them around the house after upgrading.

However, considering we've already determined that she used multiple phones for her nefarious doings, I'm not sure if it matters too much "how she utilized three" versus "how she utilized five"; so probably just useful as background info.

From the messages she sent that we’ve seen in the affidavit it sounds like she was wanting whoever she sent those disgusting pictures to, to come over to her house and view the live show (spew)
Then she’s worrying she can’t get a baby sitter, it seems like cogs started turning then as shortly after this she’s searching for ways to kill her kids. She was probably going to set it up to look like Connor killed himself and his sister by carbon monoxide poisoning in the car, until she searched it up and realised there’s no way LE would buy that an 8 year old could set that up. So she started searching hanging and probably told the kids she had a surprise for them after school. Up on the chairs, possibly blindfolded this disgusting specimen kicked those chairs and hung her kids like some crude executioner.
I have a sick feeling that there may be even more to be revealed, time will tell.
Moo
The affidavit describes the chairs as “two wooden bar height dining room chairs”. Images of bar stools - how tall is bar height? Would they need to climb on something to climb on top of chair and stand? Without it wobbling and kids keeping their balance? This type of hanging - how does the equilibrium come into play with the difference in kid’s weight? I’m not seeing it. I’m glad this time. Does one need to hang first to set the other in motion? Where are our Physics majors? I’m starting to get a headache.

I’m scratching my brain trying to figure out what the weight and size of the dog has to do with reconstruction of events. The second article states the weight of 50 pounds - that has still not been found.

“By determining the dogs (sic) actual weight and sized (sic) utilizing a scale will assist in the criminal investigation,” Pennsylvania State Police Trooper Ian Keck wrote in the warrant, according to 69 Newes. “All of this is important to the criminal investigation and reconstruction of the events surrounding this incident.”
UPDATE: Family dog ‘given away’ after 2 children die with dog cable around their necks [Police]

One warrant, on Oct. 2, was specifically for a dog — a black husky-pit bull mix weighing 50 pounds — that still has not been found. Investigators said weighing the dog would help in reconstructing what happened but they would not say why.
https://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-nws-berks-child-death-investigation-hanging-20191010-56q3tcymdfcdbmwaybla4xr2

The affidavit describes the chairs as “two wooden bar height dining room chairs”. Images of bar stools - how tall is bar height? Would they need to climb on something to climb on top of chair and stand? Without it wobbling and kids keeping their balance? This type of hanging - how does the equilibrium come into play with the difference in kid’s weight? I’m not seeing it. I’m glad this time. Does one need to hang first to set the other in motion? Where are our Physics majors? I’m starting to get a headache.
shopping

these are trendy "kitchen" dining sets where the chairs to the table are set higher - which would mean the children would be closer to the beam than when using a regular height dining chair
IMO

Last edited:
I’m scratching my brain trying to figure out what the weight and size of the dog has to do with reconstruction of events. The second article states the weight of 50 pounds - that has still not been found.

“By determining the dogs (sic) actual weight and sized (sic) utilizing a scale will assist in the criminal investigation,” Pennsylvania State Police Trooper Ian Keck wrote in the warrant, according to 69 Newes. “All of this is important to the criminal investigation and reconstruction of the events surrounding this incident.”
UPDATE: Family dog ‘given away’ after 2 children die with dog cable around their necks [Police]

One warrant, on Oct. 2, was specifically for a dog — a black husky-pit bull mix weighing 50 pounds — that still has not been found. Investigators said weighing the dog would help in reconstructing what happened but they would not say why.
https://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-nws-berks-child-death-investigation-hanging-20191010-56q3tcymdfcdbmwaybla4xr2
I"m remembering the leash was Super sized for a big big dog - not the smaller dog they have (but strong enough to hold both children...)
JMO

Why does affidavit read as killer psycho mom omits/avoids speaking of Victim 1 daughter? Brinley is briefly mentioned when mom speaks of trying to lift her. That single ‘one-on-one’ interaction with seeing and touching Brinley is when her “anxiety spikes”. She starts to sweat profusely and can’t get the latch off. Imo, this is probably one of the few true portions of her statement. Did reality and panic hit her like a lightening bolt when she cowardly crept downstairs? Or is she too cold and black hearted for even the most basic human emotion of fear? Of love and emotional pain? When she saw her daughter ~ Brinley?

I think the evil custodian presented the hanging to the children as a game. Reportedly, LS never went to the basement with first responders. I also don't believe she ever touched them or tried to lift them. Nope, once the kids were dangling-- the monster was out of there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston
Back