PA - Conner Snyder, 8, & Brinley, 4, hangings, Berks Co., 23 Sept 2019 *Mom arrested* *GRAPHIC* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ew, oh my God. I have no idea how a woman can physically sexually abuse a dog, but I bet LE either found some nasty pictures/videos, or her son said something.
I was really suspicious of the "mother" from day one, but when her son moved out of the home, it sealed the deal for me. I am glad that she has been charged, these poor children deserve justice. I can't imagine the horrendous things that may have happened inside that house over the years.
Can someone alert a mod to update the thread title, and maybe make a new thread? I have no idea how to do it, so thank you in advance to whoever does it.

Lisa-Snyder-Children-Found-Hanging-In-Home.jpg

Mother arrested in deaths of siblings found hanging in Berks County basement

Mom charged with murder in deaths of children found hanged in Berks County home, Googled ‘hanging yourself,’ officials say

SBM:
"In court records detailing Snyder’s arrest, authorities say one day before the children were found hanged in the basement, Snyder’s internet search was for “hanging yourself" and visited a website detailing an effective way of hanging a person.

In the days prior to Conner and Brinley’s deaths, authorities say Lisa Snyder’s internet searches also included “how long to die” from carbon monoxide and several searches for the “almost got away with it,” a reference to the investigative television series on Investigation Discovery."

The Morning Call on Twitter

Mother charged with murder in deaths of children found hanged in basement of Berks County home

“Lisa Rachelle Snyder, 36, was charged Monday with first-degree murder, endangering the welfare of children and sexual intercourse with a dog. A news conference is planned for 2 p.m”

Oh. My. Lanta.
One of these things I was expecting.
Those poor kids. And that poor dog.
I don't even know wtf to say.

So, obviously premeditated. To the point of searching about how long it takes to die. That's probably why she wasn't too worried about calling 911 getting her caught, she most likely knew that that was very unlikely for them to be revived successfully. The damage was already done. Those poor kids.

Mom charged with murder in deaths of children found hanged in Berks County home, Googled ‘hanging yourself,’ officials say

SBM:
"In court records detailing Snyder’s arrest, authorities say one day before the children were found hanged in the basement, Snyder’s internet search was for “hanging yourself" and visited a website detailing an effective way of hanging a person.

In the days prior to Conner and Brinley’s deaths, authorities say Lisa Snyder’s internet searches also included “how long to die” from carbon monoxide and several searches for the “almost got away with it,” a reference to the investigative television series on Investigation Discovery."
Well this means IMO it's a pre-meditated... good heavens.

Well this means IMO it's a pre-meditated... good heavens.

I would think that just the setting up of the chairs and dog lead would be enough for pre-meditation, but you are right, the searches seal the deal.

Do people really think that the cops won't go through their electronics? Did she think she set up such a solid story that her history wouldn't be probed?
Don't get me wrong, I love that criminals are this stupid, but it always amazes me.

Do people really think that the cops won't go through their electronics? Did she think she set up such a solid story that her history wouldn't be probed?
Don't get me wrong, I love that criminals are this stupid, but it always amazes me.

50 bucks says they also have her on Walmart video!

So how did she get the children up on the chairs and then get the lead around their necks? Under the guise that they were playing a game??? This is beyond disgusting and disturbing!! That woman is sick, in many many ways. Tragic all around.

Do you think she drugged them? Even if under the guise of a game, I can't imagine Conner not being wise to it.
Heck, I hope she did drug them. Some small mercy for them could have come by her trying to make her work easier.

Snyder was interviewed on two occasions. She told police that Conner had been bullied because of his weight and had “lost 25 pounds since school started because he was starving himself.”

Was she starving him? My guess is - yes.

My heart breaks for poor witness 3, too.
I know I was one complaining about what was taking so long for them to arrest her - holy cow - they really went to a lot of investigative trouble to piece together what she did IMO. I'm impressed they discovered his lack of dexterity may preclude him from doing the clasp himself. Well done LE
JMO

The mother was sexually assaulting the dog and I bet the kids caught her and she killed them to make sure they wouldn’t talk. Of course she videoed what she did with the dog, those kinds of perverts usually do.

So disgusting.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unique sky 6793