PA - Conner Snyder, 8, & Brinley, 4, hangings, Berks Co., 23 Sept 2019 *Mom arrested* *GRAPHIC* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She was constantly on facebook. Lots of evidence on Facebook messenger.

Photos were recovered during investigation. Can't say if connected to the murder but were appropriate to charge

Her story was immediately doubted. "Eight year olds generally do not commit suicide."

Final autopsy results came late Wed so they decided they could now file.

Can't hear all the questions. As an answer he said he is aware of someone (or the dog) location and can't comment on it.

No preliminary hearing date set yet.

Presser over

Final autopsy results came late Wed so they decided they could now file.

Can't hear all the questions. As an answer he said he is aware of someone (or the dog) location and can't comment on it.

No preliminary hearing date set yet.

Presser over

BBM. That was about the man who received the explicit photos from LS.

It makes me so angry that she committed to her story that her own son did this.

I'm weirdly reminded of Jodi Arias, trashing Travis, calling him an abuser and a pedophile.

She is content to pin the murder of her daughter on her own 8 year old son.

I know that is probably the least shocking thing about this whole sad case, but the coldness of it just makes my skin crawl.

Do you think she drugged them? Even if under the guise of a game, I can't imagine Conner not being wise to it.
Heck, I hope she did drug them. Some small mercy for them could have come by her trying to make her work easier.

Snyder had told a friend she was “depressed and didn’t care about her kids,” Adams said at the news conference. He also said toxicology reports showed the children had no drugs in their system at the time.

Pennsylvania mom charged with murder in deaths of children found hanged, DA says ‘horrific’ case ‘hits us in the heart’

Lisa-Snyder-Children-Found-Hanging-In-Home.jpg

Mother arrested in deaths of siblings found hanging in Berks County basement
@JerseyGirl Thank you for setting up a new thread for us today. I have set up a media thread for the children

PA - Conner, 8, & Brinley Snyder, 4, found hung, later died, Kempton, MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE NO DISCUSS

If you can add it whenever you have a chance to the opening post of the thread - I would appreciate it. I'm still shocked at this horror.

I think some mothers could talk their kids into jumping, call it a trust fall, call it a game, assure them it wasn’t what it seemed. I think I could have with my kids, at least the four year old. If the kids were previously abused, maybe not, but if the kids trusted her, they just might go along with her “game”.
If the eight year old was truly depressed and suicidal then maybe she encouraged the act like the two recent text/suicide cases in the news.
All moo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back