Found Deceased PA - Dakota James, 23, Pittsburgh, 25 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps he told the coworker he was meeting up with someone via that app, and when he didn't show up to work she had reason to suspect something happened. That would potentially explain why the employer was so concerned with him not showing up the following day.

Interesting developments. Tinder meetup gone awry?

Perhaps he told the coworker he was meeting up with someone via that app, and when he didn't show up to work she had reason to suspect something happened. That would potentially explain why the employer was so concerned with him not showing up the following day.

Wait could he have been hit by a car walking on the bridge if he accidently wandered into the road while looking at his phone? If there was no traffic around someone could have put him in their vehicle and tossed his phone. Okay a bit far fetched but if he was seen on the bridge but not after and there wasn't a way for him to fall off the bridge .

I have been following the conversation on here since I saw his missing post on Facebook. Given the convo about dating apps coming up now I think it is relavent that the picture that was initially posted by the family was of his Grindr account. He was downtown, drinking, possibly had been to a gay bar... could he have met someone from the app?

I have been following the conversation on here since I saw his missing post on Facebook. Given the convo about dating apps coming up now I think it is relavent that the picture that was initially posted by the family was of his Grindr account. He was downtown, drinking, possibly had been to a gay bar... could he have met someone from the app?

Has anyone been able to find his Grindr account?

I have been following this story from day 1 - Dakota, Where are you????!!!!!

Where did you see that it was from his grindr account?

Where did you see that it was from his grindr account?

The picture with the age, seen one day ago, and 1807 feet away (Walmart banner at the bottom). That's a screenshot from someone on Grindr looking at his profile.

I'm very confused why some people say there's no way he could have fallen over the railings on the bridge. From the pictures of the bridges posted earlier, the railings look like 3ft high to me. Why could he not have fallen over them? He could have leaned on them, then lost his balance. He could have also easily climbed on/over the railings. Drunk people do stupid things.

The picture with the age, seen one day ago, and 1807 feet away (Walmart banner at the bottom). That's a screenshot from someone on Grindr looking at his profile.

bbm - what do you mean by this? I don't understand. And, do you have a link to that picture, I would like to see it. Or was it posted on this thread? TIA!

So I'm not familiar at all. The picture that was linked where it says 1807 feet away does the app basically tell other members how close they are to each other?

It can yes and it is fairly accurate. There is the option to not show your distance but he must have had it on. So whoever took that screenshot was close to where he had been on last. But that's assuming that that wasn't an old screenshot I guess.

It can yes and it is fairly accurate. There is the option to not show your distance but he must have had it on. So whoever took that screenshot was close to where he had been on last. But that's assuming that that wasn't an old screenshot I guess.

Thank you. So essentially someone could take a picture of themselves and put it on Grindr and it would show their current location in relation to other members online at that time? Sorry. I'm new at this.

Thank you. So essentially someone could take a picture of themselves and put it on Grindr and it would show their current location in relation to other members online at that time? Sorry. I'm new at this.

You are correct. It shows a grid of photos, or people with accounts without photos, in order of how close they are to you. There is a whole messaging part in it too. So you can start conversations and chat with any of the people that are there.

You are correct. It shows a grid of photos, or people with accounts without photos, in order of how close they are to you. There is a whole messaging part in it too. So you can start conversations and chat with any of the people that are there.
That's insanely dangerous. Reminds me of "Looking for Mr. Goodbar".

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

That's insanely dangerous. Reminds me of "Looking for Mr. Goodbar".

Add the fact that i will estimate 75% of people are on there looking to hookup with people.

Add the fact that i will estimate 75% of people are on there looking to hookup with people.
I know. I totally get it. The new way. The excitement. Living in the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member