Found Deceased PA - Dakota James, 23, Pittsburgh, 25 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's sad that people would think this is a way they can get some attention or notability for playing a prank like this. My sister was murdered. I know how rumors like this take valuable time away from police investigations. I think that is what is happening with this case. To many rumors to follow, to many people saying so many different things. Can you imagine trying to sort that out. The family is on social media constantly. I feel for them...but there are a lot of evil people out there. They should of realized that the minute Dakota went missing...I sure did when I found my sisters blood everywhere and she was gone.

I think I saw the restaurant released a statement saying they did receive the order and reported it immediately. They didn't know how it got on social media, but if you search the twitters, someone sent a photo to their child who then shared it.
I'm curious to see why they didn't mention anything that happened with the people who lived at the house - were they the pranksters? Did someone play a prank on them? Even mentioning it without some more details leaves a lot left to the imagination

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I think it's sad that people would think this is a way they can get some attention or notability for playing a prank like this. My sister was murdered. I know how rumors like this take valuable time away from police investigations. I think that is what is happening with this case. To many rumors to follow, to many people saying so many different things. Can you imagine trying to sort that out. The family is on social media constantly. I feel for them...but there are a lot of evil people out there. They should of realized that the minute Dakota went missing...I sure did when I found my sisters blood everywhere and she was gone.
So sorry to hear about your sister. There are a lot of sick people. Family member was brutally assaulted and thrown off a bridge into a river a long time ago.

I am sorry for your loss also. I have been following Dakota's disappearance every day. I wake up in the morning and I check first thing to see if he was found. He is probably the last thing I think about before I go to sleep. I pray that one way or another he is found so this family can have peace. I have my doubts that he will be found alive. It has been to long for a ransom note too. This is just my opinion something I feel inside that I hope isn't true.

So sorry for the loss of your sister AFTM.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear about your sister. There are a lot of sick people. Family member was brutally assaulted and thrown off a bridge into a river a long time ago.

So sorry Markymark86 for the loss of a family member.

So sorry for the loss of your sister AFTM.

Thank you I loved her...she was tortured you can't imagine her death. The trial was just over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry Markymark86 for the loss of a family member.

AFTM, appreciate your kind words, but in the spirit of transparency, my family member was saved by someone who saw them being thrown in the river.

AFTM, appreciate your kind words, but in the spirit of transparency, my family member was saved by someone who saw them being thrown in the river.

An Angel sent by God....think about it.

An Angel sent by God....think about it.

Definitely. Found the court transcript online. Couldn't read past second page. I don't think about it much because we aren't too close. I was on a panel to be selected for jury duty on a rape case in December. This brought back all the horror. I can only imagine how people dealing with tragedies handle this going forward

Definitely. Found the court transcript online. Couldn't read past second page. I don't think about it much because we aren't too close. I was on a panel to be selected for jury duty on a rape case in December. This brought back all the horror. I can only imagine how people dealing with tragedies handle this going forward

It changes you. You realize that there are people out there that have no regard for life. No they are not mental... They are evil...

I am afraid that something evil happened to Dakota James...

Unfortunately I do too. It's not even pessimism....it's just a gut feeling. I previously surmised it was a hookup gone wrong, but I believe his mother's Facebook ruled out the app he had. They didn't rule out Craigslist though...

Did you know that Victims that have drowned in 30-40 degree water will not surface until water warms. Usually 20 days ...

It did take quite some time for Paul Kochu and Jimmy Slack to surface. Kochu was about 3 months and Slack I think was 4 weeks. Another man, Andre Gray, was found about 5 months after he disappeared in what was a homicide.

Victims who are dead before they enter the water will not sink and float. Once a victim traveled 175 miles in 3 days who was thrown in the river from a motorcycle accident. The river has been high and fast lately...

Victims who are dead before they enter the water will not sink and float. Once a victim traveled 175 miles in 3 days who was thrown in the river from a motorcycle accident. The river has been high and fast lately...

Hmm...if it is a killer, do you think tying them down with a cinder block and rope would stop that? I would guess that's why they use Sonar, but I'm not well versed in sonar technology

Hmm...if it is a killer, do you think tying them down with a cinder block and rope would stop that? I would guess that's why they use Sonar, but I'm not well versed in sonar technology

Adult men and women on the bottom weigh about 6-15 lbs. negative. It would not take a lot to weigh him down...He could be caught on something too...Did you notice how the police are looking where the trees go into the water?

Adult men and women on the bottom weigh about 6-15 lbs. negative. It would not take a lot to weigh him down...He could be caught on something too...Did you notice how the police are looking where the trees go into the water?

That would make sense to look where they could be snagged on something. That is how they don't end up hundreds of miles downstream

Sorry for your loss.

Central Pennsylvania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members