Found Deceased PA - Dakota James, 23, Pittsburgh, 25 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked up his LinkedIN account

He worked at this job one year and two months it said on there. 4 months as a teller and 2 months at Target...Not much there at all. His parents must support him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He couldve had a restaurant or retail job during school and not included it on linkedIn. I worked at the olive garden while in college but I don't list it with my professional jobs.

I am beginning to have some doubts about the Angel of a child theory...I hope I am wrong.

He couldve had a restaurant or retail job during school and not included it on linkedIn. I worked at the olive garden while in college but I don't list it with my professional jobs.

He listed Target 2 months so he would of listed others.

I'm not thinking that Dakota ended up in the water. I park on the north shore every day and walk across the 6th street bridge to my office. If he made it to the bridge he would've been seen on camera. The only way to get close to the water from the city side wouldve been to walk all the way down to the point. I can't imagine taking that long walk out of his way on a winter night.

At this point i think its as good as any other place. If where they're currently searching isn't yeilding any results, why not check elsewhere. I don't think anyone disagrees that at this stage anything could be a possibility and nothing should be offlimits.
QUOTE=helpforthemissingOhio;13191751]The founder of this BOHM said it is being searched because the family requested it to be searched.[/QUOTE]

bbm

I'm not thinking that Dakota ended up in the water. I park on the north shore every day and walk across the 6th street bridge to my office. If he made it to the bridge he would've been seen on camera. The only way to get close to the water from the city side wouldve been to walk all the way down to the point. I can't imagine taking that long walk out of his way on a winter night.

No.

All DJ would have had to do was walk down the stairway from the Sixth Street Bridge and he would be standing right on the bank of the river.

attachment.php

Attachments

• sixth street bridge stairway.jpg
    sixth street bridge stairway.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 265
They are searching North Park because the family said they searched the city and wanted to expand the search. I guess why not.
It is weird that he seems to be unaccounted for from 10:30 til the Katz photo. Though it sounds like he passed by Wood St again before the coworker was picked up at 11:49 unless I heard wrong. Where was he?

Let me put it this way. I would not hire him...He does not show me anything. He brings no experience to the table.
He also did not work long enough at the bank or Target for them to give a real reference.

Right but if he was that close to the bridge he shouldve been picked up by the cameras on the bridge. Without actually crossing fort Duquesne Blvd he wouldve had to turn left and walk further down to the point. Has it ever been confirmed that the 6th and 7th street bridge cameras are functional?

Also at 23 / 24 years old he should have his masters...

I started my master's degree at 23 and finished (three program transfers later) at 45.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I started my master's degree at 23 and finished (three program transfers later) at 45.

You are not getting what I am saying here. Did you work? He has no work history? Did you do something in between that time?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This is the first missing persons case that I've ever followed, mostly because he lives near where I work, and went to a lot of the same bars I used to frequent, and also being "mugged" downtown several years ago after I left the after hours club. I have met folks from the internet in person and there's always the risk something goes wrong. Its good to be able to discuss a tough subject with intelligent folks, as Facebook had only useless blather. Hopefully his family can get closure soon.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I am happy to say that both of my children had their masters at 23/24 and both had there own homes that they bought at that age. My one son is only 26 now and built another gorgeous home now on 12 acres of land near me. My point...

I'm sorry, I'm a 30 year old CPA that rents an apartment that with two bachelors at 24, I'm not sure that his not having to work much as an undergrad and only two years of professional work experience at 23 is too relevant.

I am happy to say that both of my children had their masters at 23/24 and both had there own homes that they bought at that age. My one son is only 26 now and built another gorgeous home now on 12 acres of land near me. My point...

Well that is awesome for you and your children. But from what I can see Dakota is 23 had a steady professional job and was studying towards his Master's degree. There is nothing abnormal or slow about that.

Ok, enough about his work history and your personal thoughts. This is not about you. I had to work all through college and the minute I graduated. But I went to school with plenty of people who didn't have to. Regardless if his parents were supporting him or not, he was living on his own, employed and working toward his masters. Show a little respect. This poor kid was probably harmed in some way and did not deserve the fate he likely received.

I am not talking about you read what I wrote I am asking about Dakota James....

My point is that not everyone is like your kids. I have quite a few colleagues getting masters or have gotten master's around 30 years old. Even going part time while working full time is quite a challenge. I have respect for Dakota for even being able to do that.

bbm

No.

All DJ would have had to do was walk down the stairway from the Sixth Street Bridge and he would be standing right on the bank of the river.

attachment.php

Right but if he was that close to the bridge he shouldve been picked up by the cameras on the bridge. Without actually crossing fort Duquesne Blvd he wouldve had to turn left and walk further down to the point. Has it ever been confirmed that the 6th and 7th street bridge cameras are functional?

He's 23, loved and missing. Why are you being so hard on him and expecting him to have achieved great things at this age?

I am not being hard on him I asked if maybe there was a problem with school and it escalated to this... I tried to explain the reason I asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member