Found Deceased PA - Dakota James, 23, Pittsburgh, 25 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"As for the ‘Smiley Face Killers’ theory, the D.A., Wecht and Pam James all doubt there are serial killers at work. But Wecht and Pam James do think foul play is involved.

“I lean toward copycat,” Wecht said.

“I don’t know that I want to give it that name,” Pam James said. “Could it be a cult, an initiation thing? It’s something. It’s something very evil is what it is.”

Gannon says there are still enough unanswered questions in Dakota’s case for police to take a second look."

Serial Killer Or Accidental Drowning? KDKA Investigates What Happened To Dakota James

here is an ongoing situation in columbus, OH. he's been missing since feb 24. they had been out for her birthday, staying at the hilton easton. husband went for a late night walk through some woods (although none are found in the immediate area) and hasn't been seen since. not much media traction, but a few comments on fb with more details. haven't seen a thread here yet, but hoping to see him found soon. Mother running out of time after her husband mysteriously disappeared at Easton

i don't know what to think about all these men ending up missing after being in bars (mostly). if it was once, twice, even 3-4 times, then yeah, accidental drowning, of course. happens all the time. but it seems like almost every week i read about a new case, some are found, some are not. of course, it's so widespread and victim-unspecific (with the exception that they are all men), it's difficult to logically think that these cases can be connected in any kind of way. my conspiracy brain on the other hand...hmmmm. i find it all quite spooky and terrifying.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
siblingminds
Back