SOLVED PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *armed with rifle, extremely dangerous* *Captured* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Live streaming via SkyFox:

LIVE: Danelo Cavalcante now believed to be armed, police update at 9:30 a.m.​

SkyFOX is live over Chester County as the manhunt for convicted killer Danelo Cavalcante continues into its 13th day after police say the elusive fugitive is now armed. Several schools and roads are closed in the area.

I can’t help but be amazed at how irresponsible people are with possessions of consequence -

Someone casually leaves keys in a van, and like accepting an invitation he steals the van.

Now someone has left a gun available, and again, like accepting an easy invitation he takes the gun.

Im more surprised at the behavior of these folks than I am of that of Cavalcante!!!

In order to properly judge, you need to consider the context and personal situation.

Living in a city, suburb, and country can be have their own norms.

Just my thoughts.

Otis

In order to properly judge, you need to consider the context and personal situation.

Living in a city, suburb, and country can be have their own norms.

Just my thoughts.

Otis
Ok, I understand leaving doors unlocked (in normally tranquil areas), keys in car - in normal circumstances. But when a there is a huge manhunt in your neighborhood? Seems far from sensible.
I understand owning firearms - but aside from a period of an intense manhunt, firearms need to be secured in any case.

Last edited:
MOO,

This is heating up now. I'm thinking someone will get him sometime today/tonight. This will most likely end with gun fire exchanged now that he has a weapon. JMO
I tend to agree. I do think this ends today. Hopefully it doesn’t end in a shootout, but I’m not optimistic. My money is on this ending with his death; he isn’t going back to prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back