SOLVED PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *armed with rifle, extremely dangerous* *Captured* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@lookner

Update: after several hours police looking for escaped prisoner are still on the scene at 100 & Prizer Road where a heat signature was detected around 1am. Police just cleared a house in the area (I believe that means they made sure the prisoner wasn't there). Scanner traffic suggests police think the prisoner might be in the vicinity.

5:24 AM · Sep 13, 2023

4.5 hours ago. He slithered away again?! This is becoming a bit much. I'm sure they're frustrated.

Last edited:
If he has a phone, houses have outlets. Barns have outlets. No wonder he's staying close to civilization.

Plug his phone in, circle back for it in 24 hours.

Crazy to think he might be tethered thusly but it would explain how he seems aware of the search area.

Jmo

Last edited:
If he has a phone, houses have outlets. Barns have outlets. No wonder he's staying close to civilizations.

Plug his phone in, circle back for it in 24 hours.

Crazy to think he might be tethered thusly but it would explain how he seems aware of the search area.

Jmo

Why 24 hours?

They really do hate them, especially since the streamers arrive before MSM does so much of the time, at least so far here with this situation.
I never really considered the streamers' worth before going through this, but I know I appreciate them a lot now. So do many of our neighbors here. This is where our families are. I'm taking care of my mom and I want to keep her safe.
I've been watching a variety of streams, and the station that went livestream is doing a great job, imo. Given the choice between random guy who shows up and a local reporter doing livestream, I'll go with the local reporter. I've noticed the difference in quality. But if no reporter is covering it live, the youtubers get the view. imo

This is not a diss on the youtubers! I have a favorite I like to watch. I am simply expressing interest in seeing MSM adjust how breaking news is covered. There is an audience who likes the long-form streams over short segments during news programs. imo

jmo

Heat sensor in the middle of the night, in the place where there is air activity now. imo.

jmo
Yeah it seems like that was the only real information from yesterday.

The area in which they seem to think they have him cornered is still very vast - at some point surely they will have to move in to reduce the area that he has.

I feel sorry for the residents in that area it must be terrifying - the longer this goes on the more desperate he is going to become aswell.

It's hitting MSM, like Fox29Philadelphia.

jmo

Do you mean via video? I’m still trying to find an updated text article. (I am absolutely NOT disbelieving that it’s true, I just prefer reading to video. Local and national news sites are really dropping the ball with updating their morning articles about this.)

Can’t find confirmation yet on MSM. (Not saying the video above is wrong, but I clicked on it and the guy was yelling “I told you guys! I told you guys!” and I backed out fast.)
He's been covering the story almost non-stop and has been up all night following developments. In general, he's excited about breaking news. Not for everyone, I guess, but I find him reliable, using only sound sources.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MediainfoMPM
Back