SOLVED PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *armed with rifle, extremely dangerous* *Captured* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hola! Read back for exactly how he found the boots. Video from boot owner.
I watched the video before- so he was creeping around the porch in complete daylight while they were inside? I thought his MO was to stay low in daylight and creep around at night but he cannot even see at night so... wonder if he is hoping to find an unlocked empty house to be able to stock up on supplies.

Seems he's hiding out around same area the woman driving spotted him yesterday? Wouldn’t it be better option to stay put, rather than to keep moving around because LE is searching all over the place... He needs food for energy and is desperate and maybe planning to do a carjacking. Moo
I've been worried about a carjacking since yesterday. I'm happy that so far no innocent person has become a victim of a carjacking. (That we know of).

Last edited:
no I'm in Canada! I'm obsessed with this manhunt though
and I've been to your beautiful state!
It's really beautiful in this area in particular, especially now after all of the summer rain, which is part of why it's so difficult for LE to find this man. The woods and vegetation are lush and dense, plenty of places to hide.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue
Back