SOLVED PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *armed with rifle, extremely dangerous* *Captured* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't mind the self-congratulations at all. Keeping up morale and camaraderie is essential. LE works under such pressure and opposition from criminals and public alike, and congratulations is a way to keep the momentum going. I don't begrudge any of it after a mission is accomplished.

jmo

Burglar alarm at a residence near Prizer Rd and then a heat sensor picked him up near the area. Then, a lightning storm.

Nature gave him one last assist, but he won't be seeing much of her in the future.

I commend LE and all involved in the capture of DC. Professionalism, concentration and dedication to serve the community and stay the course never wavered. Did not let media rattle them at the press conferences and kept all informed. Closed schools, businesses as necessary and again, stayed the course. Did they learn things along the way, of course. However, the main thing is no one was injured or killed. Mission complete, well done. imo.

I commend LE and all involved in the capture of DC. Professionalism, concentration and dedication to serve the community and stay the course never wavered. Did not let media rattle them at the press conferences and kept all informed. Closed schools, businesses as necessary and again, stayed the course. Did they learn things along the way, of course. However, the main thing is no one was injured or killed. Mission complete, well done. imo.
Agree....but let's make sure that prison is secure!

jmo

They hate the live streamers, I personaly would rather follow live streamers who cover certain issues instead of the main stream . I feel really good about the public funding the princibles they believe in ,in the long run ,they put their money where their mouth is and in the end the people win or balance. The live coverage is worth the donations . Plus it helps relieve the idea that LE keeps a vail fae to the public . The more they deny acess to the live streamers the more lost or secretive they look .
Otherwise why not engage them ?
I appreciate and often watch live streamers myself, BUT I also understand why law enforcement would prefer them to stay away. Live streamers sometimes get in the way, and they’re just another thing/person LE has to worry about when they really need to put all their focus elsewhere. In a situation like this – one where LE is actively searching for an escaped convict who is armed, desperate, and extremely dangerous – live streamers could endanger the lives of the officers by revealing their exact locations and movements (which they often do -- sometimes down to an exact street address). In my opinion, these are more than valid reasons to push these folks back and keep them as far away as possible.

I'm glad they finally caught this guy.

Escapee Danelo Cavalcante in custody.

Police say an aircraft picked up a heat source and tactical teams moved in. A storm delayed things -- but this morning police moved in on the area and surrounded Danelo Cavalcante. He had the rifle with him.

Police say a K9 got Danelo Cavalcante and then officers moved in. He had a bite wound.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malik562
Back