Deceased/Not Found WI - Cassandra Ayon, 27, no show @ work, Unity, Clark Co, 3 Oct 2020 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NEILLSVILLE – A 42-year-old Mosinee man will spend the rest of his life in prison after a judge sentenced him Monday to life without the possibility of applying for early release in the death of missing Clark County woman Cassandra Ayon.

Jackson County Judge Daniel Diehn, acting as a substitute judge in the Clark County case, said Jesus Contreras Perez showed no remorse for anything during the trial and no remorse during Monday's sentencing. Diehn said it was difficult to decide a life should just be thrown away, but it was unlikely Contreras Perez would wake up one day and decide he had been wrong.

OCT 3, 2022
It’s been two years since Cassandra Ayon of Loyal was last seen. She has not been found, despite a man being convicted of causing her death and hiding her body.

[...]

Her car also has not been located. She was driving a 2015 black Chevy Impala, Wisconsin license plate AHZ-2509.

[...]

If you have any information should call the Clark County Sheriff’s Office at 715 743-3157.

Last updated September 19, 2023; details of disappearance updated.

Details of Disappearance​

Ayon was last seen leaving a friend's house in Unity, Wisconsin at 3:45 a.m. on October 3, 2020. She lived in Loyal, Wisconsin at the time. She was driving a black 2015 Chevrolet Impala with the Wisconsin license plate number AHZ-2509; a photo of it is posted with this case summary. It has never been recovered.

She had plans to meet two friends later that day to go shopping, but never showed up for their meeting or contacted them. She has never been heard from again. Since Ayon's disappearance, there has not been any activity of her bank accounts. She did not have a passport and there is no indication that she left the United States.

Prior to her disappearance, Ayon had ended her relationship with Jesus Contreras Perez, who is the father of her child. She told friends that he was physically abusive, had threatened her life and had been unfaithful to her. She also said he was very jealous and, once when he saw her at a tavern with two men, "freaked out" and threatened to hurt her if he saw her with the men again. Ayon also claimed Contreras Perez had been following her, and that if anything happened to her, he probably did it.

Contreras Perez was charged with stalking resulting in bodily harm in Ayon's case in May 2021. In June, he was additionally charged with being a party to the crimes of first-degree intentional homicide, hiding a corpse and stalking. A photo of Contreras Perez is posted with this case summary. He was convicted of all charges at trial in June 2022 and sentenced to life in prison without parole.

His Google search history for the dates of September 26 and 27, 2020 showed searches for things such as "how to make a homemade silencer", "building a fuel filter suppressor", and "homemade suppressor demo for .30-06". Authorities also determined that Contreras Perez and Ayon's cellular phones were in the same locations at the same time on the day of her disappearance. Contreras Perez later reported he had misplaced his phone, which was a work-issued device.

Ayon's body and her car have not been recovered, but foul play is suspected in her case due to the circumstances involved.

“In 2013 she actually was my roommate. When she found out she was pregnant,” she shared.

Cassandra had a little boy with her then on and off again boyfriend Jesus Contreras-Perez. In 2020, he was 40 and Cassandra was 27. The pair started dating sometime in 2011 or 2012. To say their relationship was complicated would be a severe understatement.

A detailed criminal complaint paints a pretty dark picture filled with mistrust and abuse both physically and emotionally.

“She was very private about a lot of stuff and wouldn’t really talk about a lot of the stuff going on,” Amanda said. “But I know he had a temper. I don’t know. She never told me if he laid a hand on her or anything, but I know things have gotten broken and stuff. So it was, I don’t know, I didn’t think it was a very good relationship.”

They said Cassandra left the trailer park her friend lived at around 4 am. There’s only one trailer park I could find in Unity. Based on her presumably going home to Loyal, the best route would be south out of town first. This goes over the eau pleine river by a railroad track (you can see on Google maps). One side has a beaver dam, the other is grown over. Further south but before she would turn to head towards loyal is a park on the river, Unity park, which is heavily wooded. The police theorize that Jesus was hiding in her car and popped out and attacked her. The car is still missing. When cars are missing they are often located in bodies of water. Cassandra’s family said adventurer’s with purpose are not handling foul play cases anymore. Just logically, I doubt Jesus stayed hidden once they got out of Unity and probably attacked her there and dumped her car and her in the logical places, either in the river area right outside town or more likely, he drove it to the park and dumped it there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70
Back