GUILTY PA - Devan Knapp, 19, Brookville, 11 Jan 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Per the local news FB:

"The female body was found in Fisher in a car on a back road. State Police are not releasing the name yet and have not released details. Cause of death and identity are to be determined. When authorities release the name I will pass the info along."

This doesn't sound like an accident..

On a back road? Suicide - but doesn't seem like the #1 theory.

A get away vehicle with more than 1 perp?

In my personal opinion, she would never physically harm herself and initial rumors that I have been hearing indicate likewise.

If not suicide, maybe a drug drop location or deal spot and someone followed her or deal went bad?

Just guesses.

On a back road somewhere, I'm thinking with someone and she OD'd or was abducted/murdered.

So sad.

or she could have wrecked

O/T...can't be right that we have 196 guests...wow

Yeah, if it hasn't been leaked by now that this was a likely accident, I'm having my doubts that it was.

WJAC-TV News
48 seconds ago
BREAKING: PSP Clarion confirm the body of Devan Knapp was found in her vehicle along Summerville Dr. in Millcreek Twp., Clarion Co., this morning. The investigation into her death remains open. The cause of death is pending an autopsy. 6News reporter Brittany Boyer is working this story and will have the latest beginning on 6News at 5.

http://www.facebook.com/WJACTV

Rest in Peace young beauty, my heart and condolences to her family and friends.

:rose:

WJAC-TV News
48 seconds ago
BREAKING: PSP Clarion confirm the body of Devan Knapp was found in her vehicle along Summerville Dr. in Millcreek Twp., Clarion Co., this morning. The investigation into her death remains open. The cause of death is pending an autopsy. 6News reporter Brittany Boyer is working this story and will have the latest beginning on 6News at 5.

http://www.facebook.com/WJACTV

so, so sad.

Not a lot of houses along Summerville dr...

RIP, sweet Devan.
A beautiful, young girl
taken too soon
hugs to your family and friends
this breaks my heart

—

A passerby found Knapp’s body beside her white 2013 Toyota Scion on Summerville Drive in Millcreek Township. She had purchased the car the same day she disappeared.

http://www.wjactv.com/news/news/body-female-found-clarion-co/nTxRq/

One report says IN in the car and one says BESIDE the car. Big difference.

Did she know anyone in Fisher? and surely she may have had others in her vehicle that night. Is there anything to the dark SUV/VAN seen in the background of the pic with her and the Scion?....and yes...who took the pic?

I have been watching this thread as the story unfolds, and after the recent developments I would just like to interject a little bit because I am from the area and knew her.

Just so no one comes to any false conclusions, I believe Devan worked for an assisted care agency that took care of patients in their residence. Many, many people from that area live in hotels because it is much cheaper than renting an apartment (in that area, at least), and you do not need to furnish it yourself. I personally have a couple friends from the area who chose to live in hotels, and I would not be surprised if the man in her care was one of those individuals.

I just felt the need to get that out there, because I know that living in a hotel may seem silly to some people and be misleading.

:welcome: Brookville :wagon:

I am sorry for meeting you under such sad conditions...

But thank you so much for clarifying Devan's work situation!:seeya:

Hmm. This would appear to signal that police think its murder. Calling in two DAs appears to suggest that they saw something immediately that would make them think this.

and from two different counties.....:what:

Hmm. This would appear to signal that police think its murder. Calling in two DAs appears to suggest that they saw something immediately that would make them think this.

Exactly. This just got really crazy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67
Back