GUILTY PA - Devan Knapp, 19, Brookville, 11 Jan 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I forgot to mention in my previous post the young man who was arrested has a long history of drug related arrests in Jefferson County.

Does the £0 or N/A bail mean this is a serious crime and no bail for this S C?

I think it means they didn't set bail. If you follow the link I'll post here he was released 4 days later on February 1st (the day they picked up the girl for heroin). I can find no listing of what he was charged with either. Seems law enforcement is keeping a lot of things quiet..http://64.65.237.106:8082/IML When you open the link look on the left side of the screen and click Search, his name is already in there. And it has to be checked "Released Inmates" for him to show up which it is.

Thanks PAMommy. I think you are correct, police keeping cards very close to their chest.
Can't help thinking what the disabled guys part in this is.

I have been thinking about the disabled guy too and was talking to someone privately. I'm wondering if possibly he's helping LE capture people, just a guess. Until they come out and say what actually happened to DK it's all speculation but it sure is coincidental some of the things going on here.

i go to the portal pa courts system and its saids SC was, the way i understand it transferred to amstrong county, but it looks like he owned money to jefferson county and put out a warrent for his arrest and also he had to have someone help him back from where they left devan?:banghead:

I thought to the disable guy helped le, however why move sc to armstrong?:banghead:

Well maybe the disabled gentleman didn't help LE, I didn't know that SC had been moved to Armstrong County when I posted, I thought he was released from Clarion and was on the streets. It's all rather confusing.

it is confusing but sc is not out, he is in armstrong county sense feb.1,2013 he could be out but not if parole put the warrent out which acording to pacourts web portal hes in but if its for money then i would think he could pay whats owed the warrent was put out i believe feb,16 2013 i would have to look again! just saying its really, just really hard to understand!

It sounds to me like SC is a multi county offender. What makes him of interest is his acquaintance with DK and the fact that he was picked up after her death along with KT.

yes the only name comes around i hear of from people is sc and not sure who helped him!and kt i believe must be part of this to, it is very strange, hopefully le will keep up the good work.

that is so true bout that mugshot, he does look happy, jail to some must not be to hard of a place for them! maybe le will bring some kind of charge for dk?

Just to advise, today would have been DKs birthday. I hope this case comes to a resolution, for her friends' and family's sake.

Is this KT the same one from previously with the heroin?
I cannot get the link to work.. but its in explore clarion under 3 arrested from Brookville for forgery.

These three will have the pressure turned up about what they know about Devan's death, now they're incarcerated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retired Private Investiga
Back