Found Deceased PA - Dianna Brice, 21, Preg, bf torched car, Philadelphia, 31 Mar 2021 *Justin Smith wanted; Reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

hibachai

Reaction score
264335-97086681e4d2b610f0b3c0ce970fc138.jpg

On March 30th, 2021, 21-year-old Dianna Brice was last seen with her boyfriend Justin Smith in Southwest Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Justin claims Dianna exited his vehicle near 57th St. and Springfield Ave after they got into an argument. Later the same day, Justin was seen running away from his vehicle, which had been set on fire and crashed into a pole near Cobbs Creek Parkway. Justin is now missing, along with Dianna.

Dianna is a mother to a 4-year-old son and is ~4 months pregnant.

Upper Darby PD: Log into Facebook

Because I can't use links on here I can't be helpful.

It looks like Dianna is from the Upper Darby area. So use Upper Darby in search. She was reported missing on the 20th. Gives her description etc.

LE posted that there was nobody inside the car. So would he have set it on fire to hide evidence? This isn't looking good. IMO

Yep! All bad areas mentioned here from get go.

Setting cars on fire no biggie.

Just still hoping she is out there somewhere.
Wonder if they argued in the laundromat? Again, no biggie here, but they should have cameras.

Yep! All bad areas mentioned here from get go.

Setting cars on fire no biggie.

Just still hoping she is out there somewhere.
Wonder if they argued in the laundromat? Again, no biggie here, but they should have cameras.
Setting fires could be a big deal if you are destroying evidence which IMHO that was exactly what was happening.

Upper Darby Police@UDPolice
Brice was seen leaving with her boyfriend, Justin Smith (B/M, 23 y/o) at approximately 1300 hours. At approximately 1730 hours, Smith’s vehicle was found in the area of 59th and Florence Street in the city of Philadelphia on fire.

Upper Darby Police@UDPolice
Replying to@UDPolice
This is the same vehicle that both Brice and Smith were last seen in. It has been determined that there was no operator or passenger with the vehicle. Dianna Brice was last seen wearing a black short sleeve tee shirt, black sweatpants, and a pair of Ugg slides that are pink/blue

If they were seen leaving together, she's missing, he's not, why no arrest? Unless he can explain how his car came to be totally engulfed in flames, since they've determined no one was driving it when the fire started, and how they came to be separated from each other, I don't get it. MOO

If they were seen leaving together, she's missing, he's not, why no arrest? Unless he can explain how his car came to be totally engulfed in flames, since they've determined no one was driving it when the fire started, and how they came to be separated from each other, I don't get it. MOO

She allegedly got out of his vehicle after the two had an argument and he continued to drive. As of now, he's currently missing, as well.

She allegedly got out of his vehicle after the two had an argument and he continued to drive. As of now, he's currently missing, as well.
Allegedly. Maybe she is out galavanting?

This is JMO. I call bs. Then again who knows? Romeo and Juliet got into it in the laundromat. Made up. Skipped town. Set the car ablaze?

Yeah he's missing alright.

264335-97086681e4d2b610f0b3c0ce970fc138.jpg

On March 30th, 2021, 21-year-old Dianna Brice was last seen with her boyfriend Justin Smith in Southwest Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Justin claims Dianna exited his vehicle near 57th St. and Springfield Ave after they got into an argument. Later the same day, Justin was seen running away from his vehicle, which had been set on fire and crashed into a pole near Cobbs Creek Parkway. Justin is now missing, along with Dianna.

Dianna is a mother to a 4-year-old son and is ~4 months pregnant.

Upper Darby PD: Log into Facebook

Oh, my, I don't know what to think. Where are they? Are they together?
Just now seeing this thread, so I'm a bit behind on the posts.
Let me say this:

Welcome to Websleuths,
hibachai !!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member