Found Deceased PA - Dianna Brice, 21, Preg, bf torched car, Philadelphia, 31 Mar 2021 *Justin Smith wanted; Reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did she have a doctor’s appointment/medication pick-up from doctor OR did she pick up medication from a pharmacy? News isn’t clear on which. Did she actually pick up the medication/make the appt? Shouldn’t this be easy to verify?

Hoping Dianna is safe somewhere. Of course somebody went to check if she picked up her meds from Upper Darby police.

This could be anything. Anything.

Missing Mr. Chitwood.

Police say they are truly perplexed by this, but still consider it a missing person case and not suspicious.

Dianna Brice's mom is devastated and wants her daughter home safe.

"I just need her home," Betty Cellini said.

It's been almost a week since Betty has seen her daughter 21-year-old Dianna Brice.

"Bring her home I want her to be alive I want her to be home," Betty said.
Search continues for Delaware County pregnant woman, boyfriend missing since Tuesday

Twenty-one-year-old Dianna Brice is in need of medication. Her mother says it’s a life-threatening situation.

Brice and her 23-year-old boyfriend Justin Smith have been missing since March 30. Police say they are baffled by this case because there has been no trace of either since that day.

“I’m numb I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what to say,” mother Betty Cellini said.

Cellini is wracked with worry over her missing daughter. Brice was last seen seven days ago with her boyfriend, Justin Smith. Both have disappeared.

“Both Dianna Brice and Justin Smith were seen leaving in Justin Smith’s 2018 black Ford Fusion,” Upper Darby Police Superintendent Timothy Bernhardt said.

The Ford Fusion was found in the 1500 block of Florence Street in Philadelphia’s Cobbs Creek neighborhood, but there was no sighting of either of them near the burned vehicle.

“Investigators have looked through hours’ worth of video and we don’t see anyone getting out of that car before, after or during the time of the fire,” Bernhardt said.

Brice is four-and-a-half months pregnant and has a life-threatening medical condition requiring medication. Both Brice and Smith are considered missing persons at this point. Police say they have had no known sightings of the two since their disappearance.

“This one has everyone perplexed. Nothing really makes sense here. The two of them just completely since, like I said, Tuesday, March 30, have gone off the radar,” Bernhardt said.

“She has a 4-year-old at home she’s four-and-a-half months pregnant.” Cellini says her entire family is trying to help police find her daughter. Upper Darby Police say they have found no evidence of credit card or cell phone use since March 30.

Police stopped short of saying there is any foul play suspected at this time.
'Everyone Perplexed' By Disappearance Of Pregnant Woman Dianna Brice, Boyfriend Justin Smith, Upper Darby Police Say

I wonder if the necessary medication is something lifelong (anti-rejection meds following organ transplant or HIV meds) or perhaps something like suboxone (weaning off opioids)? No evidence of any of this! Insulin or epilepsy drugs are often specified when a person is missing, IMO. Depending on the condition, I wonder if local hospitals will be checked in a few weeks or if anyone is now getting her picture out around the Kensington area.

I’m wondering because the vague medication seems mentioned in every single article. This suggests to me that it’s not a simple pre-natal vitamin. Does this mean that she did not pick up her medication? This seems like a basic thing, IMO.

Can’t ignore the possibly of a mental health condition - the mother mentions how she was visibly upset that day. I’m just trying to think of alternatives: matching a condition with a potential location. Rejected organ/opportunistic infection to hospital, addiction to where drugs are sold. I wouldn’t know where to begin if the condition is depression, manic episode, etc.

Just my thoughts. MOO. I hope this isn’t seem as victim-shaming - just trying to theorize locations.

This may be me being dense but how did the car get there? If LE says they did not see anyone leaving the car before or after is was on fire, how did it get there? Are they not able to review footage back to when the car was originally parked there?

This may be me being dense but how did the car get there? If LE says they did not see anyone leaving the car before or after is was on fire, how did it get there? Are they not able to review footage back to when the car was originally parked there?

You are in no way dense. Plus this.is Cobbs Creek. Anything is possible.

Lighter fluid. A window cracked a bit. A match. I have to look at the entire thread again. I thought the car was in an "accident".

JMO and I pray I'm wrong. Somebody owed money or well whatever. They both got threatened. Thus why Smith freaked that Dianna's mom wanted to file that missing person report. They're both hiding?

Probably wrong. I hope I am and they can someday return safe.

So Dianna and her boyfriend Justin are both missing. But Justin spoke with Dianna's mother after Dianna went missing first, right? That sequence seems, to me, to be the key; though it seems to be overlooked in many summaries I read.

Well here's the thing i asked already.
If is loved ones are not raising the alarm, then they know where he is and thats disturbing. Could be a relative or friend who dumped the car. Of course it just could be bad reporting and nothing is dodgey on his end.

Unfortunately this will probably be Dianna
I still can’t make sense of why she’d need to go to Kensington to pick up a “prescription”. Nothing good happens in Kensington.

Bdawk, I totally missed that! They were in Kensington? Only script there is off the corner. Don't think there's a clinic. That's up on Girard.

Whole new spin. Maybe boyfriend worked down there? She saw something not meant to be seen? One of them used thus the crying and fight?

Again all just speculation. They're supposed to be cleaning up down there. Right!

Poor.girl.Just a kid.

:(:(:(

APR 6, 2021
Body of missing Upper Darby woman found in Southwest Philadelphia (inquirer.com)
[...]

Philadelphia police recovered the body of Dianna Brice, 21, in a wooded area near 58th Street and Eastwick Avenue in Southwest Philadelphia, according to Kevin Ryan, a private investigator working with Brice’s family. Officers found the body about 11 p.m. Monday, and forensic investigators identified it as Brice’s hours later, he said.

It was unclear how Brice died.

Her body was found about a mile from where investigators discovered a car registered to her boyfriend, Justin Smith, on fire just hours after her disappearance. Smith is still missing and being sought by police, according to Ryan.

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back