Found Deceased PA - Dianna Brice, 21, Preg, bf torched car, Philadelphia, 31 Mar 2021 *Justin Smith wanted; Reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:(:(:(

APR 6, 2021
Body of missing Upper Darby woman found in Southwest Philadelphia (inquirer.com)
[...]

Philadelphia police recovered the body of Dianna Brice, 21, in a wooded area near 58th Street and Eastwick Avenue in Southwest Philadelphia, according to Kevin Ryan, a private investigator working with Brice’s family. Officers found the body about 11 p.m. Monday, and forensic investigators identified it as Brice’s hours later, he said.

It was unclear how Brice died.

[...]

I can't imagine this families pain, but at least they can start getting some answers now :(

This is now a Philadelphia police homicide investigation.

This discovery comes days after mother Betty Cellini told Eyewitness News that her 21-year-old daughter, Dianna Brice, had not been seen since last Tuesday. She says she and Brice were in Landsdowne at a laundromat when Brice’s boyfriend Justin Smith came to pick her up to go to a pharmacy in Kensington at around 11:30 a.m.
Body Of Pregnant Upper Darby Woman, Dianna Brice, Found In Wooded Lot In Southwest Philadelphia, Police Source Confirms

Body discovered in Southwest Philadelphia identified as missing pregnant woman, police say

Last edited:
What a waste of a life full of hope and promise. Her body was less than a mile from his car and they found her using her phone (which apparently, the perp didn't disable). I think justice will catch up with this person soon.

Why was she going to a pharmacy in Kensington? Are there even traditional pharmacies there? Does the reason for the visit to Kensington have anything to do with her crying (but not telling her mother why) or why JS didn’t want the mother to file a missing person report?

I don't even live in that state anymore but know you don't go to Kensington for ANYTHING.
I find it hard to believe that is a true story - a pharmacy in Kensington.
Will it be double homocide due to the innocent baby?
Related older article:

What happens if the coronavirus sweeps through Kensington Avenue?

That’s the fear on everyone’s mind in a neighborhood that has no equivalent elsewhere in America, a few square urban miles overwhelmed by a vast open-air drug market and its customers: the hundreds of young people with addiction, many of them homeless, who live and use opioids, huddled on the main thoroughfare.
upload_2021-4-6_13-31-47.jpeg
Here, vulnerable people shoulder at once the effects of several devastating public health crises: The grip of addiction. The diseases that can follow — like last summer’s hepatitis A outbreak. The gun violence sparked by the drug trade, outmatched only by the staggering fatal overdose rate.

The worry about an outbreak in Kensington stems not just from the fact that the neighborhood’s homeless population has almost nowhere else to go and cannot effectively socially distance — not to mention risking overdose if they use drugs alone.

It’s because many residents with homes are unable to stay there. They are low-paid essential workers required to report for duty. They don’t have enough money to shop in bulk, and must make daily forays for supplies. Many have precarious health care, or are dealing with underlying conditions worsened by poverty and potentially made deadly by the virus.

“No one deserves what’s brewing in Kensington,” said Councilmember María Quiñones-Sánchez, who represents most of the neighborhood.
https://www.inquirer.com/health/coronavirus/kensington-addiction-covid-19-coronavirus-respite-center-20200409.html

[URL="https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&channel=ipad_bm&tbs=lf:1,lf_ui:3&tbm=lcl&sxsrf=ALeKk01jpMEf01hhbvjVLRNOW1qIHsC9Mw:1617733864663&q=kensington+pa+pharmacy&rflfq=1&num=10&ved=2ahUKEwivg-CioOrvAhVHa80KHSDsAtkQtgN6BAgCEAc#rlfi=hd:;si:;mv:%5B%5B40.008933899999995,-75.0940025%5D,%5B39.9677687,-75.1360633%5D%5D;tbs:lrf:!1m4!1u3!2m2!3m1!1e1!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:3"]kensington pa pharmacy - Google Search
[/URL]
https://www.inquirer.com/health/cor...d-19-coronavirus-respite-center-20200409.html

This discovery comes days after mother Betty Cellini told Eyewitness News that her 21-year-old daughter, Dianna Brice, had not been seen since last Tuesday. She says she and Brice were in Landsdowne at a laundromat when Brice’s boyfriend Justin Smith came to pick her up to go to a pharmacy in Kensington at around 11:30 a.m.
Body Of Pregnant Upper Darby Woman, Dianna Brice, Found In Wooded Lot In Southwest Philadelphia, Police Source Confirms

Body discovered in Southwest Philadelphia identified as missing pregnant woman, police say
I don't even live in that state anymore but know you don't go to Kensington for ANYTHING.
I find it hard to believe that is a true story - a pharmacy in Kensington.
Will it be double homocide due to the innocent baby?
found here

5801 Eastwick Ave - Google Maps

looks like a classic dump site :( RIP Dianna and baby

Southwest has many "dumpsites" unfortunately. You're right, c.

Why was she going to a pharmacy in Kensington? Are there even traditional pharmacies there? Does the reason for the visit to Kensington have anything to do with her crying (but not telling her mother why) or why JS didn’t want the mother to file a missing person report?
*I’m afraid the pharmacies in Kensington are probably on overload with the amount of controlled prescriptions issued for that neighborhood and residents. I write this as I am so suspicious of this area and it’s decaying problems. I haven’t read anything regarding the couple and substance abuse. I’ll say that opioid addiction seems rampant in that area. We need to discover more details. Where did she live? Did she normally go to this same pharmacy? Did she reach the pharmacy?

upload_2021-4-6_13-52-4.jpeg

Meanwhile, detectives continued their search for Justin Smith, the woman’s boyfriend and the last person seen with her.

Philadelphia police recovered the body of Dianna Brice, 21, in a wooded area near 58th Street and Eastwick Avenue in Southwest Philadelphia, according to Kevin Ryan, a private investigator working with Brice’s family. Officers found the body about 11 p.m. Monday, and forensic investigators later identified it as Brice’s, he said.

It remained unclear how Brice died. Sources familiar with the investigation said officers found the body by tracking the young mother’s cellphone.

It was about a mile from where investigators had discovered a car registered to Smith, 23, on fire just hours after her disappearance.

Police have said Smith’s cellphone has been off since March 30, and his wallet and car keys were found discarded near the burning vehicle.
Body of missing Upper Darby woman found in Southwest Philadelphia; boyfriend still missing

Her family’s private investigator told the outlet police identified Brice by her tattoos.

Law enforcement officers reportedly said she had been shot and the case is now a Philadelphia police homicide investigation.
Police: Body of Missing Pregnant Woman Found in Philadelphia

Last edited:

Makes no sense. Originally I didn't see the Kensington "pharmacy" reports. They may have one or two? Who knows. You live in Upper Darby you have a pharmacy. If he comes from Southwest they have pharmacies.

You go to Kensington to deal or cop. What this poor girls life saving meds were I don't know.

I can first person tell you people come from 69th Street to cop. Shoot up on the El. Even sadder stick their needle behind their ear like a loose ciggie.

They had to shut down Somerset stop because it's so dangerous which just moved everybody back to K&A. Again I don't know the situation that led to this poor girls death. I can only guess she was crying because her SO was using or involved in criminal activity down the way.

Unfortunately I've been getting tons of tests at Jeff. Friends and family don't want me on the El. I've been on that El going to Fishtown to see my great gram until I was 13. Took it to work 20 years. Go see my friend by Riverwards. Too bad. It's my El too.

So I see it all. Sadly this poor girl got caught up in a horrific situation. Was that a nice car got lit up?

RIP Dianna and baby.

If you.have Facebook go to

Kensington Beach Philly, PA

Speaks volumes in video and tries also to help find missing loved ones sometimes.

Doubtful Dianna felt like going down there.

If the “pharmacy” in Kensington was really a suboxone clinic (I don’t know the precise term), would she have had an interaction with a nurse (maybe a domestic violence screening question)? Even if it was just a RX pick-up, what are the chances of a security cam?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee
Back