Found Deceased PA - Dianna Brice, 21, Preg, bf torched car, Philadelphia, 31 Mar 2021 *Justin Smith wanted; Reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It’s so strange having to recalibrate my mind around the word Kensington. To those of us in UK it represents and is associated with the complete opposite end of the lifestyle spectrum.

Captain Anthony Palmer named it after your Kensington, Beans. We also have Palmer cemetery which used to be called Kensington Burial grounds.

We have a Mayfair as well.

The biggest Faux Pas here is to never say Fishtown is in Kensington which actually is where Palmer cemetery is. I was born across the street from there.

History lesson for the day.

Kind of on the fence, Marg. Maybe whoever murdered this poor girl eventually got him too?

If he did plenty of places to hideout.

I’m on the fence, too. Maybe whoever set his car on fire killed them both. Maybe the boyfriend and another person killed her, and then this third person either killed the boyfriend or gave the boyfriend a good reason to hide.

Kind of on the fence, Marg. Maybe whoever murdered this poor girl eventually got him too?

If he did plenty of places to hideout.
I keep checking back on this case. I work in North Philly and am familiar with the areas. I can’t help but feel that something happened in that car, he tried to burn away the evidence and he did something to himself. There are so many abandoned row homes, overgrown weeds, brush, piles of garbage, etc. It could take awhile to find him. All of this is just my opinion though.

The city is in a crisis itself. shootings, homicides are so high. I can’t help but feel in addition to pandemic, people in the city are on edge in turn increasing the murder rate.

The car set ablaze was allegedly rented out by another one of Justin Smith's girlfriend's - possibly cheating and Dianna found out? Could explain why she was emotional.

Sniffer dog also picked up signs of accelerant.

"A carpet removed the trunk of the damaged rental car drew close attention from detectives. It was wrapped up and carted away as investigators tried to preserve any blood, hairs, or DNA that might be on it and assist them in the investigation."

Body discovered in Southwest Philadelphia identified as missing pregnant woman, police say

Last edited:
They are officially looking at two vehicles. Justin Smith’s torched 2018 black Ford Fusion and now a rental car that investigators believe may have been involved in the dumping of Brice’s body.

Smith remains a person of interest. Eyewitness News spoke with his father Wednesday. He says everyone’s stomach is in knots. They have no idea what is going on.

The family has not heard from his son and right now, they are letting detectives do their work.
Source: 3rd Person May Be Involved In Murder Of 21-Year-Old Dianna Brice

*There are many factors and issues possible leading into several scenarios. We’ve heard some about the addiction, homelessness, COVID and socioeconomic elements at play. Others:

In Philadelphia, there’s been nearly a three-fold increase in stolen vehicles this year compared to 2020 - reaching the highest level since

“Carjackings tend to be very violent crimes. People tend to be willing to struggle over their car when they’re not willing to struggle over their wallet,” said Vignarajah.

“In places that have cities that have seen a spike in carjackings, you would expect federal authorities to assemble a task force, the U.S. Attorney’s Office to become more involved to make sure the carjackings are treated seriously,” said Vignarajah.
Carjackings are on the rise. What's causing the spike in crimes?

As of April 6 of this year, there have been 16 homicides involving youths under 18 years old in Philadelphia, according to Officer Miguel Torres, a Philadelphia Police Department spokesman. That number is greater than the four homicides involving youths recorded during the same time last year, and on pace to surpass the 35 such homicides seen in all of 2020.
Deadly Shooting of Boy, 15, Underscores Rising Killings of Philadelphia's Childern

Last edited:
God Bless this young girl's soul and her unborn baby. Bigger prayers for her four year old missing his mommy!

It just all makes me sick. The whole city and Delco. Man, missing Superintendent Chitwood. Although his predecessor doing a good job.

Another female? She see something she shouldn't have? In these parts who the h*ll knows?

An aside. Had Doctor and tests at Jeff today. K&A had I believe SEPTA cops on platform. Somerset even more. Good sign, but then again building is prospering in what was actually a self functioning camp for addicts. That's gentrification.

Dianna sorry we come from the places we do. Rest peaceful pretty girl.

This could mean absolutely nothing - and I’m awful at “seeing” things in photos. But something about the picture of JS by a car seemed off to me, and I think I see the outline of a handgun in his pocket?

Attachments

• 1724D534-AFEE-4C85-81CD-EEC7898250A7.jpeg
    1724D534-AFEE-4C85-81CD-EEC7898250A7.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 118
This could mean absolutely nothing - and I’m awful at “seeing” things in photos. But something about the picture of JS by a car seemed off to me, and I think I see the outline of a handgun in his pocket?

You're probably right. Not sure when photo taken. The rate in this city and surroundings they're all carrying.

Anymore I can't tell. Used to be when ya had a license to carry it went in the back of your jeans. These kids??????????

Good eye though, Sham.

His thumb is definitely bent at the joint due to pressure against something. But I think it might be a cellphone.

It’s so strange having to recalibrate my mind around the word Kensington. To those of us in UK it represents and is associated with the complete opposite end of the lifestyle spectrum.

It is strange, isn't it! I have been looking up Kensington, PA and am totally shocked. I never knew there were places like this?! There is an Instagram page, Login • Instagram showing what it's like there, so I understand why locals and dubious about his reason for taking her there!!

I feel so terrible for Diana's family. I am not sure the partner will be found alive either although I am not sure if it would be murder or suicide.

His thumb is definitely bent at the joint due to pressure against something. But I think it might be a cellphone.

That can be any jawn. Jawn means anything. Your wallet, your phone, a hammer, a bag, food. As in "Hand me that jawn". Just had to say it cause it's a now old Philly thing.

The chance of this guy committing suicide IMO is zilch. I doubt he is deceased, but if he was it won't be by his hand.

Meanwhile these poor people have to plan a funeral.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chloerock
Back