PA - Ellen Greenberg, 27, Philly teacher’s brutal stabbing, ruled suicide but possible homicide, Jan 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Happy to see some movement in the right direction.

I think your link refers to when AG Shapiro punts the case though his name isn't mentioned specifically by the journalist.

At 1:30 in this video the case shuffle letter from AG Shapiro is addressed by the victim's parents

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think your link refers to when AG Shapiro punts the case though his name isn't mentioned specifically by the journalist.

At 1:30 in this video the case shuffle letter from AG Shapiro is addressed by the victim's parents

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>
On the perils of power. It’s insane.

snipped/bolded for focus

If Gov Shapiro gets the VP nod, this case should see some sunlight as it will be used as a political attack vector against a Harris/Shapiro ticket.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid that's not how it works. Same was said about Kamala Harris when she did similar to CA's Rebecca Zahau case which is still designated as a suicide, and no criminal investigation opened for RZ as of this date -- following family request (who prevailed in civil court wrongful death claim)! MOO

Reactions: byo
Unfortunately, I'm afraid that's not how it works. Same was said about Kamala Harris when she did similar to CA's Rebecca Zahau case which is still designated as a suicide, and no criminal investigation opened for RZ as of this date -- following family request (who prevailed in civil court wrongful death claim)! MOO
Yeah, you could be right. But at least in the Rebecca Zahau case the crime scene wasn’t obliterated within 24 hours of her death.

What I’m arguing is that Ellen’s case is worse because it’s reeking of downright corruption from beginning to end.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abi
Back