GUILTY PA - Erica Klinger, 27, Silver Spring Twp, 8 June 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
she has pictures of EK on her facebook from June 1st

I wonder how much money was owed? She said "M" used it all to buy beer. How much can you spend on beer?!

as of June 3rd, Maria was "liking" EK's statuses on Facebook too

Maria Lara, 32, of no fixed address, is being held in lieu of $250,000 bail in Dauphin County Prison on felony charges of theft and hindering apprehension. She is facing additional misdemeanor charges of possession of drug paraphernalia after state police said they found her with two hypodermic needles containing drug residue.

State police also filed an arrest warrant for Luis Lugo-Davila, 28, Lara's boyfriend, who was still on the run as of Tuesday morning, said Trooper Rob Hicks, a state police spokesman.

She told troopers that she last saw Klinger "maybe a week ago" and denied having her car.

Lugo-Davila managed to run away from officers who responded to the area of Evergreen and 13th streets.

State police determined later that Lugo-Davila is wanted on a parole violation stemming from a felony burglary conviction in Dauphin County. They believe he may try to flee to Puerto Rico.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2014/06/woman_arrested_missing_person.html

Interesting post by Maria on June 17th on her own facebook. Seems to be the day when alot of media attention hit too

She activated Facebook mobile on June 5th. Wonder if they have checked her phone for the last place it may have pinged?

Interesting post by Maria on June 17th on her own facebook. Seems to be the day when alot of media attention hit too

Both the posts from the 17th seem to be within the few hours before she was arrested. Hope she left lots of good stuff on her phone for LE.

Maria's last post was June 17th at 1:13PM, and that was her sharing the story of EK. I wonder what time the arrest was and if that post was a "signal/warning" to someone that she had been found by police. Kind of odd to wait 9 days to post the article when your "BFF" is missing. Even more odd that she was arrested that day.

The second to last post, the one I was referring to above, was at 11:47AM on the 17th. She seemed very angry

Also, on June 8th at 7:15PM Maria posted a meme that could be applicable.

Maria's last post was June 17th at 1:13PM, and that was her sharing the story of EK. I wonder what time the arrest was and if that post was a "signal/warning" to someone that she had been found by police. Kind of odd to wait 9 days to post the article when your "BFF" is missing. Even more odd that she was arrested that day.

There's always a debate about the timestamps on social media. I see it the same way you do, however when I click on the times to review the actual posts, it appears to be hours earlier. I assumed this was because I am on the West Coast. And the earlier times seem to match up more with timeline in the articles. I can't say for sure though.

A signal...I personally don't think so. Reviewing the rest of the profile, well...I'd venture to say that'd be giving her too much credit. IMO, of course. If anything, posting that article 9 days later says to me that it never occurred to her that they might even be caught...until it was too late. And the earlier angry post shows the inclination to reach for social media and post things publicly without a second thought.

All just my speculation of course. I could have it totally wrong. I would much prefer to think that someone wouldn't harm a close friend. It's always possible that it's not what it seems initially.

Also, on June 8th at 7:15PM Maria posted a meme that could be applicable.

I did notice that as well, and it raised an eyebrow. She does love her memes though.

Hey, appreciate all your thoughts by the way.

Nothing, just that she "liked" a bunch of other people's tumblrs, but posted nothing

Also, her Facebook is a shared account of herself and Luis. I hope they are tracking the activity of it. Her daughter has an account, and is friends with EK. So sad

Looks like Maria has a Harrisburg address under her Godoy last name. Hopefully police check it

Nothing, just that she "liked" a bunch of other people's tumblrs, but posted nothing

Also, her Facebook is a shared account of herself and Luis. I hope they are tracking the activity of it. Her daughter has an account, and is friends with EK. So sad

I'm assuming she has a cell phone with internet based on the pictures of Erica and and fact that she is constantly posting things online despite having "no fixed address" and living in a motel. So hopefully LE has their hands on it, and like I said I hope she left lots of good stuff on there for them. (If they do have it they're probably not having a fun time wading their way through all the memes :facepalm:)

Do we know what time she was last seen after work?

Last time stamp I see on Erica's last post is the 8th at 8:49PM

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rowan1978
Back