GUILTY PA - Erica Klinger, 27, Silver Spring Twp, 8 June 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm assuming she has a cell phone with internet based on the pictures of Erica and and fact that she is constantly posting things online despite having "no fixed address" and living in a motel. So hopefully LE has their hands on it, and like I said I hope she left lots of good stuff on there for them. (If they do have it they're probably not having a fun time wading their way through all the memes :facepalm:)

....or through the superb grammar. :scared:

Do we know what time she was last seen after work?

Last time stamp I see on Erica's last post is the 8th at 8:49PM

I flipped through some of the articles to confirm, it's stated she was not seen after she left work at 2pm that day.

I get the same thing with the timestamp as I did earlier, same as you on the page but the actual post shows 3 hours earlier.

Going back earlier on the 8th I did notice some similarly themed memes to the one Lara had posted, but Lara also "liked" the photo that Erica had posted of herself from work that day.

Okay, just to clear up all the timestamp stuff, I'm going to assume what we are seeing on the profile is correct, because the post where she says she's working until 2, was posted at 7:13 am, which is about 8 hours; 4:13 am seems unlikely.

Okay, just to clear up all the timestamp stuff, I'm going to assume what we are seeing on the profile is correct, because the post where she says she's working until 2, was posted at 7:13 am, which is about 8 hours; 4:13 am seems unlikely.

Yea I agree. I am also in her time zone, so I think it was truly posted by her on June 8 at 8:49PM. So, that begs the question, where was she from 2 to 9PM? Unless of course, someone posted from her phone (as mentioned above though, I'm thinking they wouldn't have thought it through that quickly)

They really need to check her phone records and any ping locations of towers

She was pretty rapidly posting meme's from the 8:30 to 8:50 PM time frame.

Whoa, wait, back up. Maria was arrested on June 17 and we're just hearing about this now, a whole week later? Why the delay in releasing this info?

Goodness, I didn't even catch that. Could it be that they didn't want Lugo to be aware of what was happening? The first time LE showed up Lara gave them a false name for him. Now they've uncovered a warrant and believe he may be fleeing to Puerto Rico. They've held her for a week already, it seems not unlikely that she would be spilling, and/or they got some good info from her phone?

Whoa, wait, back up. Maria was arrested on June 17 and we're just hearing about this now, a whole week later? Why the delay in releasing this info?

Yea I thought the same. Honestly though, it's probably because it's not a "hot" media story. Troubled person goes missing... Not a focal point for media :(.

Read most of the posts from the beginning and all I really have to say is that if the person arrested was found driving the missing persons car, I think LE has arrested at least 1 of the persons who was involved.

This is so upsetting. Good Grief. Why is life so cheap to some people.

Read most of the posts from the beginning and all I really have to say is that if the person arrested was found driving the missing persons car, I think LE has arrested at least 1 of the persons who was involved.

This is so upsetting. Good Grief. Why is life so cheap to some people.

Where is the car? Does LE have it now? The article doesn't say.

I've been reading posts on both of Erica's FB pages and my heart goes out to her! She seems to have had a very rough life and has been heartbroken ever since she lost her baby. I've never lost a child but I watched my daughter's best friend go through hell when she lost her baby, who was my Godchild. It was horrible to watch her go through the deep depression and horrible days. After seeing some of Erica's posts, I just hope and pray she has decided to go off somewhere and start her life all over. I'm praying she gave her car to Maria and that Maria WAS a good friend and not involved in something horrible happening to Erica. Sometimes we think people are our friends when actually they're just waiting until we turn our backs so they can plunge the knife in! Please be ok, Erica!!!!!!!

I have mentioned before that this case is in the area I live. My husband employees a few young adults in EK and Lara's age range. From what he understands there is a significant increase in the amount of bad heroin coming through our area of late. Not to say there is ever any good heroin coming through our area.
Lara was found with hypodermic needles in EK's car. This leads me to worry about EK getting sick from "junk".

This is total speculation on my part. I am probably (hopefully) jumping off the trail but I thought it might be worth sharing.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2014/06/state_police_release_photograp.html

State police on Wednesday released a photograph of a wanted man who was spotted driving a car that belongs to a woman reported missing more than two weeks ago.

An arrest warrant remains active for Luis Lugo-Davila, 28, of no certain address. Authorities developed information that indicated he may try to flee to Puerto Rico.

4e48ba18-89bc-49ba-bffe-2ab613ea7917_zps2eb68f73.jpg

This definitely doesn't sound good. Why would they have her car? I'm assuming she drove it from work. Pretty stupid move on their part. Hoping for a good outcome, but I have a bad feeling. :(

Video at link:

http://fox43.com/2014/06/25/woman-arrested-after-witnesses-see-her-driving-the-car-of-missing-woman/#axzz35h9eE0GC

Erica Klinger’s mother Michelle said “I just want her to come home.” The family of 27-year old Klinger want answers. Their daughter vanished from the KwikFill gas station on Carlisle Pike on June 14th. Her father Lawrence had just got her a black Chevy Malibu before she disappeared. Lawrence said “she was so happy cause I had just got her this car. And ever since I got the car, that was her dream.”

Aw :(.

I also don't expect this to end well. If those two didn't kill her, they know who did. The only other thing I can think of is EK went somewhere, the two found out she was missing, and went and stole the car. The third possibility was that EK gave them the car and went on the run, but hearing about how she just got the car and was so happy about it, I highly doubt she would ditch it.

The reporter stated she's been missing since the 14th, and that the neck tattoo is EM.

Um, what?

Wait, hold up...where in the world did the reporter get THAT from? All the reports and articles I've seen say she has not been heard from since the 8th and that the initials on her neck are "MK". Has the reporter been paying attention at all? Or is all the other information we've been reading suddenly wrong? Geez Louise!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rowan1978
Back