Found Alive PA - Felicia Bachman, 26, Summit Hill, 2 Dec 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not too far from me. Plenty of places for her go missing up there, either by her own doing, an accident or others. Few bodies of water, lots of woods and some winding roads. In the woods very close to her, there are old mines. There used to be a gravity railroad that carried coal between Summit Hill and Jim Thorpe. It is currently a trail in the woods.

Where are you, Felly?? :( :(

I don't see any family chiming in on her disappearance and I'm still flummoxed as to why police haven't located her car. I do know Felly is still missing and it's coming up on a month right soon.

I hope you're safe, girl.

Potentials for car:
Out of state (did all states get the bolo?)
Chop Shop (a few here in pa)
Woods (have found quite a few abandoned cars in wooded areas over the years)
Lake or other body of water (usually only checked once or twice a year by LE if at all)
Apartment parking lot (may not be noticed for a while, until the tires go flat etc.)

Wished we knew more about her mental state at the time she went missing.

Helpful information if possible from family and friends:
Where did she like to go when distressed? Park? Historic site? Hiking trail? Other?
What is the condition of her bank accounts and credit cards? Does she have the wherewithal to purchase gas and pay tolls? (This limits the search area)
Does she have a current or past romantic partner she may have gone to see?
Family in another state?

This shows why leaving animals behind doesn't automatically mean to me a MP didn't leave voluntarily. Sadly. I mean, how could you...?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257
Back