Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone posted upthread all you would need to do was throw the dry concrete in and the water would leech from the soil and it would harden.

[QUOTE=hey

Maybe that was just concrete to the side of the hole that had just been dumped there, but you can see a big pile of concrete next to the dig sight. You can see it in this video. [video=youtube;hnjY6cfz0Ww]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnjY6cfz0Ww[/video]

Yes, that's been there for years. You can see it on historic maps in google earth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Bucks County so local ABC just covered it. The segment ended with "but still no motive in this case. Back to you, Jim."

I think that meant no motive known to the public.

CD's lawyer was asked the question and he stated that he didn't want to say out of respect for the victim's families.

Maybe that was just concrete to the side of the hole that had just been dumped there, but you can see a big pile of concrete next to the dig sight. You can see it in this video. [video=youtube;hnjY6cfz0Ww]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnjY6cfz0Ww[/video]

The concrete slabs have been there since 2011. Google Earth photos posted in previous threads confirmed that.

May justice be swift and HARSH.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Yeah, that could be the case. I'd assume we'll find out shortly one way or another.

I think that meant no motive known to the public.

CD's lawyer was asked the question and he stated that he didn't want to say out of respect for the victim's families.

didn't Perri represent dad first?

maybe there is something out there that someone doesn't want found so CD was told to confess?

agree. I have a bad feeling about this confession

Where was it said they had three bodies?
Deanna Durante, NBCPhiladelphia reporter said-
Going through stuff at a rapid fire pace, but I def saw a source that said they had the location of the 3, needed CD for the 4th.

You nailed it!
Reminds me of how my kids say "I'm sorry" when you know dang well they're just saying it to get you off their backs.
I'm afraid of what his lawyer will do to these poor boys in court. I have a feeling he's going to spin it to seem CD was somehow a victim in this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He confessed.

Isn't that just to get out? Don't you have to pay the rest over time?

NO -<modsnip>anytime you post bond for someone you get the money returned to you as long as the defendant meets his requirements such as arriving for future hearings - the father posted $100,000 for the firearm charge months ago - and when he got arrested the 2nd time if was for something different - the father will get his money back - BUT I wonder if they charge the father for any of the excavating cost at the farm

I don't like that deal.

Depends on what deal he took. He comes from money, right? For all we know, he could have just as easily made a deal to be a State Witness for significantly reduced charges and a lighter sentence.

None of the FOX29 reporters live tweeting this case have mentioned anything about a second suspect being brought in unless they already deleted it.

Anyone have video from the news cast?

Theres no evidence of a second suspect being brought in or even sought right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15