Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;885625187273768961]https://twitter.com/deannadurante/status/885625187273768961[/video]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

My theory is he killed Patrick first on Wed then realized he really like killing people and needed more victims. Just a theory.

Hello, new here. But I was thinking that EXACT same thing. I'll link the article. I live near this area and work around here as well. We have a very small, close knit community and word gets around when everyone is tight. I found this article. I also have come to understand that when Riddle assaulted this poor sweet soul (thank someone he's alive and has a great family) the 4 missing boys were walking behind and saw the assault take place. It was brought to my attention recently that CD owed Riddle some $$ for selling marijauna, so instead of paying him directly, in order forRiddle's trial to not have them as witnesses, CD had to "make them disappear." I think this case is just scratching the surface.

Following VERY closely.

http://www.philly.com/philly/column...rime-mugshot-brings-out-racists-20170710.html

NO - you are both wrong - anytime you post bond for someone you get the money returned to you as long as the defendant meets his requirements such as arriving for future hearings - the father posted $100,000 for the firearm charge months ago - and when he got arrested the 2nd time if was for something different - the father will get his money back - BUT I wonder if they charge the father for any of the excavating cost at the farm
Only if you post the whole amount. You pay ten percent, that's to the bondsman to guarantees the total amount-he's on the hook if you jump.

This is no longer showing on Twitter

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yes, that was my bad. Twitter's homepage decided to show me "in case you missed it!" and I didn't catch that that was actually an older post from yesterday.

Have been following this case extremely closely until I accidentally took a 3 hour nap! Just woke up and catching up.

I'm aware Cosmo confessed to "being involved in or committing" the murders of the four boys, and he gave the location of the bodies. However, I'm not seeing any news source saying there is a second POI or suspect being brought in. Can anyone confirm?

Just got home..have not read any posts yet so no questions until I read every post I've not read so far, but I want to give everyone that has followed today a BIG thank you for keeping those of us that had to be away (I can't believe how much I didn't want to leave my computer today!) up-dated on everything that has been reported by MSM. I am now going to catch up and again, THANKS!!!

Sorry if it's been said, but I'm really curious if he's gonna blame DF for this too

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

In exchange for the cooperation, Lang said, prosecutors were taking the death penalty off the table. There was no immediate comment from prosecutors.

http://www.fox29.com/news/267567677-story

In the February gun charge he still faces, DiNardo is accused of illegally being in possession of a shotgun and ammunition because of a previous involuntary commitment to a mental health institution. An affidavit in that case said he is "known to be suffering from mental illness."

Is it possible that whomever is in the "other" grave is the "other" person? Could CD have turned on the person helping him commit the crimes?

2nd suspect mentioned by Dave on the broadcast? Can this be confirmed?

I think for the family this is the best outcome. Why have them sit through the details of some things they might not have know about their sons and hear the details of how they died. I'm sure drugs had some type of motive in this case. Also by Cosmo confessing and pleading guilty he gives up his right for an appeal. 4 victims years of court dates and appeals could be unbearable. I hope he gets the help he needs because clearly someone dropped the ball and failed this kid. There were plenty of warning signs that things were terribly wrong and I can't help to think that there could of been things done to maybe prevent this tragic outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo