Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe all those people commenting on the news page called into the tip line. Some of them seem to know what they are talking about it....the rumor mill is one step ahead of the the announcements.

Can you direct me to the correct news page and article.

Speculation.....It's likely he owed somebody a ton of money. The somebody said do these things for me and I'll discharge the debt. It's not about mental health....It's about money, greed, EGO, and drugs......Just normal every day stuff with an evil twist.
Building on this, maybe he told these guys to meet him out there under the pretense of selling them some weed, killed them, and kept the money. Seems like a lot of risk for a little reward unless he knew they would have a lot of money on them, but when people get desperate...

I also feel like this is bigger than just Cosmo and some weed. Maybe the people he owed money to said, get us our money or we'll expose whatever else the family was involved in. I feel like his confession came too easily and maybe it was driven by fear that the family's other activities would be exposed.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

What still confuses me is the gap between J's disappearance and probable demise and then the next 3.

So two different times drug deals went wrong so he killed 1 and then 3?

Still a missing piece for me to understand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he used drugs to lure them to their deaths.

Where do we stand on the person that said CD tried to sell him the car. That whole story does not make sense.
Also fits with the theory that he needed money.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

Imo i think we will find out this is about more than weed.sf
I

Could be I suppose. Whatever the final verdict Cosmo comes across as a low-brow, nouveau-riche kid with some serious problems. (and no I'm not blaming his family) There could be any number stupendously dumb reasons this all transpired. I'd better go back to lurking for now because what I've seen so far is extremely infuriating.

Dated July 11th

Woah wait! It doesn't say what I was trying to post! It was an update about bodies being burned

Jimi went to college in Maryland. Was he even in PA during this assault? I dont think Jimi was connected to BR or any other the other victims. CD is the only connection that we know of for Jimi

yeah......college gets out early May........the assault happened late May. he was prob hanging out with friends.

I hate to say it but I've known and seen guys like CD. He came from wealth but he had an oddness to him, girls seemed to see through him, guys also didn't seem to really like him as well. Imo they knew him and hung out with him because he had money and connections for drugs. Some of the other boys weren't from wealth, a guy like CD with boats, atv's, motorcycles , land and other amenities makes him a guy you want to hang out with even if you don't necessarily like him. I grew up around guys like CD. Some of them never felt like they got the respect they deserved, never got the girls they deserved... I see this in CD as well. The killings may have been nothing other than his inability to process his lack of perceived respect. He may not have hated these guys, in fact he wanted them to be better friends but saw they were kind of using him. Just my quick read without any knowledge behind the scenes. Maybe it was about money, idk..

[h=1]Attorney: Client has confessed to killing 4 missing Pennsylvania men[/h]
DOYLESTOWN, Pa. (AP) — A jailed man who has been the focus of an investigation into the disappearances of four men admitted on Thursday that he killed them and agreed to plead guilty to four murder counts, his attorney said in a surprise development.

Cosmo DiNardo, 20, confessed to the commission or participation in four murders, attorney Paul Lang said outside court, where DiNardo had met with investigators. DiNardo also told investigators where the bodies are.

"I'm sorry," a shackled DiNardo said as he left the courthouse.
http://wjla.com/news/nation-world/attorney-client-has-confessed-to-killing-4-pennsylvania-men

(For anyone trying to catch up ;))

I think he used drugs to lure them to their deaths.

I agree. If what the source in the AP story said is true then CD used weed to lure them becauuse according to the source in the story, CD was trying to lure him into his car and the source refused until the unidentified person in the car told CD to give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife