Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. Like many others in this thread, I'm most interested in Jimi and how he got wrapped up in this.

I don't think Jimi did get wrapped up in this. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time, as Jackson posted.

Somebody tells you who you can get some weed from, you don't expect he's going to be a homicidal schizophrenic.

Right! And the scary part is that as a young college kid, this could easily be me or any of my friends. Makes you realize how fragile life is and how crazy some people can be. I wonder why they canceled the presser tonight

Interesting thought....can you (someone) elaborate? I have no idea how that works. TIA

Since CD has mental health issues in the past, his judge will need to make sure he's 100% competent before he'll allow a guilty plea.
Psych evaluations will be ordered. imo

This is from NAMI - National Alliance on Mental Illness:

No defendant can be tried or sentenced if — because of a “mental disease or defect” — he cannot understand the nature of the proceedings against him or cannot assist his lawyer in preparing his defense. If, as at any time during the proceedings, including as early as the initial appearance, the court or an attorney suspects that the defendant lacks the mental ability to understand what is happening in court or to assist in his or her defense, the court can order the person to be examined for “competency.”

http://www.pacenterofexcellence.pit...ness_and_the_Criminal_Justice_System_NAMI.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this will lead to fentanyl and also K2 (the new cannaboid synthetic) wait and see. this is going very deep....and i don't mean 12.5 deep.
we haven't even scratched the surface.
Yea cause that one snapchat thing said DF was a pill popper..

Would have to be a barnful of weed to warrant a quadruple homicide, not a couple of kilos or whatever.

Why even kill your customers anyway, drug dealers want money, makes no sense for him to kill them if they owe.

And that it's pretty much de-facto legal in much of the U.S. these days makes even less sense. Why bother?

You don't think it could be because they are in the final stages of the recovery/identification process and want to focus on this to be able to give a more comprehensive presser later with more answers? I don't know, just speculating.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

RSBM

I'm wondering what else they'll find ???

attachment.php

For reference, the bail posted is 6/6 NOT 7/6 as has been inaccurately relayed.

I know we have to be very careful about what we discuss so I will delete this if it's against the TOS.

Attachments

• IMG_1082.jpg
    IMG_1082.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 474
I thought CD and Jimi went to the same prep school ?

No. He posted bail on June 6. Not July.

I am trying to post his docket but it's not working. It states the bail posted as 6/6/2017

Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 8.45.08 PM.png

(May not be relevant to this case, but just FYI since it's being discussed)

Right! And the scary part is that as a young college kid, this could easily be me or any of my friends. Makes you realize how fragile life is and how crazy some people can be. I wonder why they canceled the presser tonight

Bucks County DA twitter said the info to be released has not been confirmed yet.

I don't think Jimi did get wrapped up in this. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time, as Jackson posted.

I think I just can't fathom that something like this would happen for no reason. I can't wrap my head around the wrong place wrong time answer, even though I agree it's most likely true.

Since CD has mental health issues in the past, his judge will need to make sure he's 100% competent before he'll allow a guilty plea.
Psych evaluations will be ordered. imo

This is from NAMI - National Alliance on Mental Illness:

No defendant can be tried or sentenced if — because of a “mental disease or defect” — he cannot understand the nature of the proceedings against him or cannot assist his lawyer in preparing his defense. If, as at any time during the proceedings, including as early as the initial appearance, the court or an attorney suspects that the defendant lacks the mental ability to understand what is happening in court or to assist in his or her defense, the court can order the person to be examined for “competency.”

http://www.pacenterofexcellence.pit...ness_and_the_Criminal_Justice_System_NAMI.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, we have seen people with an IQ of under 80 jailed and given the death penalty as well. The "defect" part of competency is seriously ignored in most cases. Mental health issues are treatable, but low IQ is not. Choosing to not treat one's own illness is not an excuse for violence

I'm hoping with the cancellation of the pressers that they are preparing to share a lot more tomorrow. I would rather have a presser with answers than one with not so hopefully tomorrow he will be able to provide more information.

Sending love and light to the families of these boys. I cannot even begin to comprehend what has happened here but I hope for answers for them.

Got my vote and I will go out on a limb and guess that it was DF.

This was my thought as well. Especially when a witness thought the passenger with CD during a wednesday evening (Prior to JLP disappearance) attempted drug deal at Wawa might be DP. Also CD reportedly picked up DF on friday night. JMO. Perhaps CD flaked in the end that DF could talk and decided he should meet his demise too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gigi2023