Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that it's pretty much de-facto legal in much of the U.S. these days makes even less sense. Why bother?

My opinion? He just wanted to kill. Lured the victims there as a typical, no big deal weed pickup. At least, I'm pretty certain that's the case for JTP. Definitely not unheard of to buy weed from a somewhat distant acquaintance.

I dunno... I don't want to sound too cinematic, but I look at CD and I just feel like his mental condition met with whatever was going on in his life was too much and he snapped and decided he wanted to kill. I also think there's a good chance that he probably murdered the first to disappear initially and then wanted to seek that rush again. IMO

Agree. Like many others in this thread, I'm most interested in Jimi and how he got wrapped up in this.
I wonder if he was practice for CD, and just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. CD had something he had to do, and needed to see if he COULD do it first. :(

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I read "Information expected to be released tonight is not yet confirmed." from the DA to mean that they had planned the conference tonight to release information but that information is not fully confirmed (and/or they have other reasons to wait a bit) before they do the conference.

For the past two days we've been discussing the possible connections someone from another crime. The fact that a co-conspirator was involved in only three of those crimes is more reason to think DF wasn't meant to be killed and CD went rogue. JMO but the more details we receive the more it seems like DF got caught up in Hurricane DiNardo.

If it is true that one of them was tortured, presumably JP being the first, I find it hard to believe that there was no motive and CD just wanted to kill for the thrill of it. JMO

My opinion? He just wanted to kill. Lured the victims there as a typical, no big deal weed pickup. At least, I'm pretty certain that's the case for JTP. Definitely not unheard of to buy weed from a somewhat distant acquaintance.

I dunno... I don't want to sound too cinematic, but I look at CD and I just feel like his mental condition met with whatever was going on in his life was too much and he snapped and decided he wanted to kill. I also think there's a good chance that he probably murdered the first to disappear initially and then wanted to seek that rush again. IMO

Yup. I feel the exact same way. I think he did it, liked it and the "power" it made him feel, and so he did it again.

"The person with firsthand knowledge of DiNardo's confession said the men were killed after DiNardo felt cheated or threatened during three drug transactions.
DiNardo sold quarter-pound quantities of marijuana for several thousand dollars and sold handguns to area residents, the person said.
Every death was related to a purported drug transaction, and at the end of each one there's a killing, the person said."

http://6abc.com/amp/news/ap-source-dinardo-killed-4-men-separately-burned-them/2199000/

Information not confirmed could mean IDs

Okay, Y'all, this is just my opinion but seriously, do you think he had an accomplice that left him alive after the cold blooded murders of 4 of his friends? Really? Do you think that the kind of person who can kill 4 young men is also the kind that leaves the ONLY witness alive? Because, I don't.

He acted alone. JMHO.

The attorney stated in the brief press statement that DiNardo confessed that he participated in the murders. That is just lawyer speak but has taken on a life of its own and I do not think it should be interpreted as there being a live accomplice anywhere.

This!

What does this mean?
So far, only CDs lawyer has spoken to the media about the confession, and it being in exchange for the death penalty. I think Buck's County DA's tweet means "the information that was released by the lawyer hasn't been confirmed" by the prosecution. A deal like that needs to be announced by the prosecution, not the defense, and maybe still has to go through proper channels.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;885660688986845185]https://twitter.com/CoconnellFox29/status/885660688986845185[/video]

I don't like the wording here. "Looking for" co conspirator? Does that mean they haven't talked to that person? Is this a person that nobody has heard of? Somebody that CD possibly made up? The wording is odd to me.

ETA if police are looking for him wouldn't there be an immediate presser on this? Wouldn't we have a name?

I think this anonymous source needs to stop talking. He could be hurting the case imo.

Yup. I feel the exact same way. I think he did it, liked it and the "power" it made him feel, and so he did it again.
My thoughts also! Paired along with coming from a wealthy family, with plenty of land and equipment to help with disposal....he thought he was untouchable

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

"The person with firsthand knowledge of DiNardo's confession said the men were killed after DiNardo felt cheated or threatened during three drug transactions.
DiNardo sold quarter-pound quantities of marijuana for several thousand dollars and sold handguns to area residents, the person said.
Every death was related to a purported drug transaction, and at the end of each one there's a killing," the person said."

http://6abc.com/amp/news/ap-source-dinardo-killed-4-men-separately-burned-them/2199000/

Several THOUSAND for a quarter pound of weed? Idk that seems waaayy overpriced to me...but then again I'm not a consumer so perhaps that's the norm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See, I do. I think he was full of false bravado until he realized he wasn't going to get away with the usual ********. Take him out of his comfy home, put him in an interrogation room with skilled investigators, and I think he crumbled like a baby. MOO.

<modsnip>. I also find it very strange how fast the FBI jumped into this case to join in the investigation. It's as if they jumped in as soon as police connected these missing boys to the CD residence. This whole thing just doesn't pass the smell test.

I don't like the wording here. "Looking for" co conspirator? Does that mean they haven't talked to that person? Is this a person that nobody has heard of? Somebody that CD possibly made up? The wording is odd to me.

Trying to physically find and question/ arrest?

Every death was related to a purported drug transaction, and at the end of each one there's a killing," the person said."

Really. Cheated and threatened three times in day? So badly that each was murdered?

Nope, I can't buy that. MOO.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members