Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quarter POUND not quarter OZ. An oz is about 250-350 and a pound is around 2k to 2.5k.

A few thousand for a quarter pound is insanely expensive, even really good hydro would not cost that.

"The person with firsthand knowledge of DiNardo's confession said the men were killed after DiNardo felt cheated or threatened during three drug transactions.
DiNardo sold quarter-pound quantities of marijuana for several thousand dollars and sold handguns to area residents, the person said.
Every death was related to a purported drug transaction, and at the end of each one there's a killing, the person said."

http://6abc.com/amp/news/ap-source-dinardo-killed-4-men-separately-burned-them/2199000/

An ounce of weed in the 80's was 25 bucks. A quarter pound is 4 ounces. I can't imagine the price was several thousand dollars. Seems like bad wording- and he made several thousand over time

Man, if those aren't symptoms of schizophrenia I don't know what are....

Not necessarily, at least to me. Drug dealers (which it seems CD was, from all that's been reported) are often very cautious and sometimes paranoid, I feel, just due to the nature of them being a drug dealer and doing things (selling drugs) that are highly illegal and could land them in prison. Some MSM articles stated he was known to sell to high school kids too.

It's possible that he murdered them becuz they knew things he didn't want to risk they'd ever reveal.

If his Schizophrenia was so severe then why didn't his attorney demand he undergo a mental health evaluation prior to speaking with LE/detectives?

I used to work in the mental health field and I worked with a lot of Schizophrenics, from late teens to 70s.....and even when we'd get them back onto their medication, even after intensive psychotherapy (all over a period of weeks), none would have ever been competent enough to be able to drive, or have the focus and organization it would take to coordinate selling drugs and guns and shoes. Nor would they have the focus and attention-span and wherewithall to be uploading selfies to social media, chatting up girls on dating sites, etc.

"DiNardo sold quarter-pound quantities of marijuana for several thousand dollars"

The wording here isn't really specifying each, just total value. QP is likely 900-1200.

I figured he was "the guy" who should have never been "the guy". Personally freaks me out as I remember multiple instances in my past where a buddy and I would go out in the woods and meet up with someone we barely knew... much like it appears TM and MS did.

For the past two days we've been discussing the possible connections someone from another crime. The fact that a co-conspirator was involved in only three of those crimes is more reason to think DF wasn't meant to be killed and CD went rogue. JMO but the more details we receive the more it seems like DF got caught up in Hurricane DiNardo.
Interesting, right now I'm thinking Jimi was the outlier, since he went missing earlier.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Soooo police are "looking for a co-conspirator" ? Great, a murderer who helped kill 3 people, burn and bury them is roaming among us.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but nbc philly is reporting that CD was banned last fall from Arcadia for verbal incidents with the community- he and his parents received certified letters that he was not welcome there and the local police were aware.

Okay, Y'all, this is just my opinion but seriously, do you think he had an accomplice that left him alive after the cold blooded murders of 4 of his friends? Really? Do you think that the kind of person who can kill 4 young men is also the kind that leaves the ONLY witness alive? Because, I don't.

He acted alone. JMHO.

The attorney stated in the brief press statement that DiNardo confessed that he participated in the murders. That is just lawyer speak but has taken on a life of its own and I do not think it should be interpreted as there being a live accomplice anywhere.
Great post. Thank you

CD was a full blown narcissist, pure and simple. Every behavior tendency he displayed over years proves it. Not only that, but it appears to me that he used friends of his as pawns, AKA - Splitting. Psychology folks here will know exactly what that means. Splitting can only happen by those with very high I.Q. levels.

I agree, regardless of alleged TBI, or recent comorbid mental illness, it seem like CD has exhibited many psychopathic traits for a while. I see an actor and a facade, with little genuine empathy for others, and everything self directed.

An ounce of weed in the 80's was 25 bucks. A quarter pound is 4 ounces. I can't imagine the price was several thousand dollars. Seems like bad wording- and he made several thousand over time

Go easy on the informant - apparently it's common to be bad at drug math. ;)

Soooo police are "looking for a co-conspirator" ? Great, a murderer who helped kill 3 people, burn and bury them is roaming among us.

<modsnip>

Now what? I really hope whoever it is hasn't skipped town. I also hope this isn't just a delusion or lie from CD- the part where he didn't act alone.

Ive worked with schizophrenics, too. I've also associated with countless drug dealers in my day -- the most paranoid of paranoid, and they don't kill three people because they felt burned. Moreover, he's the one selling the weed, so they only way he could feel cheated is if they didn't give him money or enough money. It's not like he was buying the drugs and they shorted &#8203;him.

... this is all assuming any of his confession is even truthful. But imo for someone to feel cheater as the dealer himself, all three of these kids would've had not pay him or pay him less than he requested and that would just be unprecedented --- unless of course he was charging a couple thousand for a quap lol. Maybe they got there and he requested an inordinate amount of money, which they refused, and he had an excuse to carry out his evil.

Not necessarily, at least to me. Drug dealers (which it seems CD was, from all that's been reported) are often very cautious and sometimes paranoid, I feel, just due to the nature of them being a drug dealer and doing things (selling drugs) that are highly illegal and could land them in prison. Some MSM articles stated he was known to sell to high school kids too.

It's possible that he murdered them becuz they knew things he didn't want to risk they'd ever reveal.

If his Schizophrenia was so severe then why didn't his attorney demand he undergo a mental health evaluation prior to speaking with LE/detectives?

I used to work in the mental health field and I worked with a lot of Schizophrenics, from late teens to 70s.....and even when we'd get them back onto their medication, even after intensive psychotherapy (all over a period of weeks), none would have ever been competent enough to be able to drive, or have the focus and organization it would take to coordinate selling drugs and guns and shoes. Nor would they have the focus and attention-span and wherewithall to be uploading selfies to social media, chatting up girls on dating sites, etc.

<modsnip>

Now what? I really hope whoever it is hasn't skipped town. I also hope this isn't just a delusion or lie from CD.

I don't think its a lie. I think everyone has given this dork too much credit....

Much better nowadays than those bags of seeds and stems.

You have a man with a history of mental health issues, who was committed to a mental health institution in the past, it's been reported that he's Schizophrenic (I'll wait to see that in writing from a credible source before believing it for certain)......yet his attorney allows him to speak with LE/make a confession - without his attorney demanding he first undergo some kind of mental competency evaluation? This doesn't make sense to me....and it makes me wonder, down the road, if CD and his posse could claim his confession isn't valid due to his alleged psychiatric illness and possible subsequent lack of understanding as to what he was confessing to.....or maybe claiming some or all of what he gave in terms of details could have been distorted based on the nature of his alleged mental illness?

A quarter pound of top quality stuff goes for about $700-$1,000.

I'm not really buying this "He killed each of them separately after selling them weed" theory. What are the chances he is selling that quantity to each of them separately and each deal somehow went wrong? Also we know that 3 of the boys were last seen around the same time in the area of CD's property.

It sounds more like he may have lured them in with the weed. He either had no real motive and just wanted to kill people, or there is a deeper motive such as the BR theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee