Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo police are "looking for a co-conspirator" ? Great, a murderer who helped kill 3 people, burn and bury them is roaming among us.

And so I sleep with one eye open again tonight. This is getting worse by the minute.

I have a feeling the details of what actually happened are wild. I can't imagine the horror these boys went through. I wonder how much LE will release to the public tomorrow.

[video=twitter;885660688986845185]https://twitter.com/CoconnellFox29/status/885660688986845185[/video]

[video=twitter;885659540888354816]https://twitter.com/BucksDa/status/885659540888354816[/video]
"Killed and bodies burned"... That makes me sad that the alleged bonfire did actually take place and that the boys were burned. Really really sad. (Sad about everything involving these 4 actually!)

You have a man with a history of mental health issues, who was committed to a mental health institution in the past, it's been reported that he's Schizophrenic (I'll wait to see that in writing from a credible source before believing it for certain)......yet his attorney allows him to speak with LE/make a confession - without his attorney demanding he first undergo some kind of mental competency evaluation? This doesn't make sense to me....and it makes me wonder, down the road, if CD and his posse could claim his confession isn't valid due to his alleged psychiatric illness and possible subsequent lack of understanding as to what he was confessing to.....or maybe claiming some or all of what he gave in terms of details could have been distorted based on the nature of his alleged mental illness?
I really believe his family had a lot to do with him confessing. I think they tried their best with him but let's face it mental health and drug addiction are hard to treat. I can't imagine being in their shoes right now, not only do they feel a responsibility just because they gave birth to him but they are losing a son ..... in a different way to.

I can think of a certain show on HBO, which also happens to be one of the best of all time, that had a certain character suddenly come down with a case of mental illness as soon as the feds got to him and he was being charged. When it comes to criminal behavior, the deflection of guilt and whose involved never ends. In addition, the victim's reputations and their actions in the involved crime are used by the defendant as a way to make them look as if they were also up to no good.

Somebody tells you who you can get some weed from, you don't expect he's going to be a homicidal schizophrenic.
Exactly. This is the easiest part to figure out.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Psychology folk here. I know what you're referring to but I don't really agree. I don't think he's a narcissist. I think he is very insecure. Look at how he shaves his widow's peak, and it clearly looks bad to everyone. I don't think that's narcissist behavior. Look at the bravado in the language he frequently used on SM. I think he thought he was some kind of **** but at the same time thought he had to constantly prove his worth and assert himself... to the point where he began to perceive normal communication as possibly threatening to the self-image he was trying so desperately to hold together. This is what I believe happened during the transactions prior to the murders. Victim said or did something he perceived as disrespectful or threatening in some way (could really be anything), CD feels he has to assert the "gangster" persona that he's trying so desperately to put off (especially during a deal), and flies off the handle. MOO

Idea:

A Philly.com article focused on a kid who bought weed from Cosmo at a Wawa. (This is the most Philly sentence I have ever typed.) And Cosmo tried to cajole him into selling for him, and the kid kept saying no. That reads to me something like: "Hey, I'll buy enough from you to get through the month, but that's it."

Maybe each kid went to go buy a small amount at his farm. That makes some sense. But, then, Cosmo approaches them about buying more weed or being dealers. They say no. He feels rejected in his schizoid brain and fires away.

Psychology folk here. I know what you're referring to but I don't really agree. I don't think he's a narcissist. I think he is very insecure. Look at how he shaves his widow's peak, and it clearly looks bad to everyone. I don't think that's narcissist behavior. Look at the bravado in the language he frequently used on SM. I think he thought he was some kind of **** but at the same time thought he had to constantly prove his worth and assert himself... to the point where he began to perceive normal communication as possibly threatening to the self-image he was trying so desperately to hold together. This is what I believe happened during the transactions prior to the murders. Victim said or did something he perceived as disrespectful or threatening in some way (could really be anything), CD feels he has to assert the "gangster" persona that he's trying so desperately to put off (especially during a deal), and flies off the handle. MOO

Completely agree. Good post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on all I've read about him in this case (which of course is incomplete and may not tell the whole picture), I completely agree with your description of his personality. But I'm not sure I agree with something happened during the transaction - I think it may have been something that happened earlier, that led him to thing he had to prove his gangster persona. Maybe one or more of these guys, or just other guys like them, made fun of him or punked him in some way.

It does seem odd that he would confess so quickly. Even with no DP. I think there has to be some other part of a deal unknown - maybe testimony against others. Or he now knows he's caught and is covering for someone he's afraid of. I can't imagine a 20 y/o being so quick to be willing to spend the next 60 (rest of life)years in either a prison or mental facility. IMO

You have a man with a history of mental health issues, who was committed to a mental health institution in the past, it's been reported that he's Schizophrenic (I'll wait to see that in writing from a credible source before believing it for certain)......yet his attorney allows him to speak with LE/make a confession - without his attorney demanding he first undergo some kind of mental competency evaluation? This doesn't make sense to me....and it makes me wonder, down the road, if CD and his posse could claim his confession isn't valid due to his alleged psychiatric illness and possible subsequent lack of understanding as to what he was confessing to.....or maybe claiming some or all of what he gave in terms of details could have been distorted based on the nature of his alleged mental illness?

The DA is no dork....quite impressed with him....anyway with most long term mental health facilities closed, they go to jail.

This is very dependent on who you are. I had no problem going off of it.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Also depends on dosage. My dr thought I needed it when I had two close family members pass away unexpectedly 2 mos apart. I kept telling her I felt nothing. She kept raising the dosage. She finally realized that it just had no effect on me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Insecurity is very common among those who practice personality splitting. Narcissism can still exist even among those who have internal insecurities. As for the event itself, I do not believe for one second he flew off the handle when he interacted with these guys. This was a premeditated crime, pure and simple. It was well planned and he got all his pawns in place. Just like a seasoned chess player. It was his youthful arrogance that brought him down.

Idea:

A Philly.com article focused on a kid who bought weed from Cosmo at a Wawa. (This is the most Philly sentence I have ever typed.) And Cosmo tried to cajole him into selling for him, and the kid kept saying no. That reads to me something like: "Hey, I'll buy enough from you to get through the month, but that's it."

Maybe each kid went to go buy a small amount at his farm. That makes some sense. But, then, Cosmo approaches them about buying more weed or being dealers. They say no. He feels rejected in his schizoid brain and fires away.
BBM
This. I agree entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members