Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye of little faith! Trust this DA. He will deliver. Look At the archives on this site alone of the 100s of cases that are now cold cases and may never be closed. For all the wrong that happened here, a great deal of right also happened to bring justice so swiftly.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I just love when you're posting. You have a way of clarifying the BS. I would love to be watching you in court.
Bless their souls.

Today I sat in the courtroom and watched a mother tenderly stroking her weeping daughter's head, clutching on to her daughter and glaring at a man in the courtroom.

The man is her daughter's accuser. The daughter is his abuser.

The clear evidence presented was that the daughter has been a violent drug addict for ten years, neglecting her kids and violenting attacking her husband, repeatedly, stalking him, harassing him, threatening to beat him with a baseball bat in front of the kids, telling him to die, over and over again, slicing him with a knife, having her children hang around her criminal, drug dealing boyfriend, and when the husband finally gets the courage to try to protect himself and their child by getting a domestic violence restraining order, the mother caresses and "protects" her "innocent" baby as if she hasn't kicked her kid out of the house for being a violent drug addict, over and over, pulled the daughter off her beaten husband, over and over, or watched her daughter holding her grand babies while in a drugged stupor, over and over.

Bailing out their kid, given the high bail amount and what we now know about his long history of odd behavior, mental health issues, being kicked out of school coupled with the disappearance and digging at their property, tells you something about how things might have worked in that family.

Sometimes it's possible to enable your kid to death.

Why? Lure them, shoot them, bury with earth moving equipment. Crazier guys than this have murdered before.

Nope. No one has said "participator only."

Agreed. He was thrilled before.

Thanks so much to you and our other professionals explaining how the mind and men tal
illness works. I appreciate the info!!

I've heard that head injuries are extremely common with serial killers.

He's a murderous nut. That's what's off.

On another note, I keep seeing posts definitively stating LE is looking for an accomplice. Can someone link? Until I see official confirmation of that there is zero to indicate he didn't act alone.

I think he acted totally alone. I also think it's disgusting to blame one of the victims or accuse him.

There is only one guy here who has been repeatedly described as "creepy", "off", "psycho", etc. Only one guy who sent demented texts to women. Only one guy who was kicked out of college for acting creepy and seeming dangerous. Only one who was involuntarily committed and deemed unfit to own firearms. Some of the victims has less than stellar backgrounds. That made them misguided and troubled but not evil or sick. I find it very sad that there could be an inference regarding any one of them.

Asking this of any mental health people. Would someone with his mental background have the where with all, in a "deal gone wrong" scenario, to dig a 12' mass grave, using heavy machinery, then cover it up? Maybe I'm thinking of stereotypes pushed upon me, but aren't schizophrenics (sorry if spelled wrong) usually more all over the place is stressed situations?

"On Wednesday the younger Mr. Dinardo was arraigned on the charges related to Mr. Meo’s car. In arguing for higher bail, prosecutors said they noted Mr. Dinardo has a history of severe mental illness and had been committed to a mental-health facility after firing a shotgun."

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/in...ties-find-deep-grave-human-remains-1499947932

I know first hand family member male 35 that has SEVERE mental illness/ schizophrenia and have had many more psychiatric hospital stays then just ONE like CD. It's hard to diagnose schizophrenia as it can mimic others like schizoaffective, bi-polar 1 or 2, major depressive, etc or be a diagnosis of two or more that are closely related, a multiple diagnosis. To qualify for social security as disabled with a mental illness you need more than one hospital stay. I think it's being admitted voluntary or involuntary more than five times. Schizophrenia is degenerative. People with this are in and out of psychiatric hospitals throughout their entire life to get stabilized after a psychotic break. Psychotic breaks always happen when decompensated (no meds) or triggered by something stressful. You are never healed. There is no cure. Meds are usually constantly being changed as they stop working at some point.

Um. No, that's excessive. Especially in that quantity. If purchased in smaller quantities, if it's exceptionally good stuff... Maybe it could add up to that, and I'm being generous.

Eta... Maybe it's pricier in PA? I don't know.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

No. It's not pricier in PA. :happydance:

Just my .02 cents but who the hell am I?
I think the coconspirator is a ******** way for the lawyers to create some ridiculous nonsense that he wasn't FULLY to blame. I don't believe it for a second anymore. I think CD is out of his skull and it is becoming clearer who he truly is....

They're in the NE!!

[video=twitter;885694802511245312]https://twitter.com/DKinchenFOX29/status/885694802511245312[/video]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Psychology folk here. I know what you're referring to but I don't really agree. I don't think he's a narcissist. I think he is very insecure. Look at how he shaves his widow's peak, and it clearly looks bad to everyone. I don't think that's narcissist behavior. Look at the bravado in the language he frequently used on SM. I think he thought he was some kind of **** but at the same time thought he had to constantly prove his worth and assert himself... to the point where he began to perceive normal communication as possibly threatening to the self-image he was trying so desperately to hold together. This is what I believe happened during the transactions prior to the murders. Victim said or did something he perceived as disrespectful or threatening in some way (could really be anything), CD feels he has to assert the "gangster" persona that he's trying so desperately to put off (especially during a deal), and flies off the handle. MOO

Paranoid Schizophrenic
Psychopath
Serial Killer

All moo

Sorry quick response.. cops 2nd suspect being brought in

[video=twitter;885694802511245312]https://twitter.com/DKinchenFOX29/status/885694802511245312[/video]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

From live stream of Fox 29:

2nd POI is in custody being held for Bucks county detectives to question,
so far no charges

Uhhhhh

https://www.facebook.com/cosmo.dinardo
267ba8403041e81f97dffac980a738c7.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics