Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the local news (FOX 29), they said the second POI is currently at NE Philly detectives waiting to be picked up by Bucks Co LE to be questioned by them. No charges have been filed.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You're not allowed to victim blame here...mods have made that pretty clear. Please don't jeopardize this thread for the rest of us. I'm not trying to be rude, just letting you know the rules.

**edited to reflect that this statement isn't directed at the post above. The post I was referring to was removed but was accusing a confirmed victim of conspiring with CD. I'm leaving this post since this thread has exploded and so many people are jumping to conclusions **

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uhhhhh

https://www.facebook.com/cosmo.dinardo
267ba8403041e81f97dffac980a738c7.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When was this posted?

Mod note: Websleuths is a victim friendly environment. Victim blaming in any shape or form is not acceptable and will not be tolerated. At this point Cosmo DiNardo has confessed to murdering the four victims. Stop with the speculation that places blame on anyone else until mainstream media confirms or reveals more information.
Bumping

For those who are upset that the death penalty is off the table, there are a few things to consider.

Apparently CD gave up the location of the fourth victim in exchange for this deal. It saves the families of these poor men more pain of waiting for their loved one to be found, as well as tax payer dollars in recovery cost. PA has not had an execution since 1999, so the chances of CD being sentenced to death and that penalty carried out are slim.

If CD is going to prison for life, the DA did all of us a huge favor. He got a known killer, who is also supposedly mentally ill, off the streets, with no hope of getting out.

We have no idea what the Dinardo family has been through. It is easy to judge them from where we are, not knowing their side of the story. If you have ever had any experience with someone with either mental illness or addiction issues, you KNOW how difficult it is to get help. And even if you do get help, many with mental illness either refuse to follow what is prescribed for them, or think that since they are feeling better they can stop medications, or choose to self medicate.

Right now the only winners in any of this are the residents of PA, who do not have to worry right now about CD hurting any more people.

My thoughts and prayers are with EVERY family effected by this tragedy and with LE, who has worked so diligently to bring this to resolution.
OMG I think we are related lol. I so agree 😘

Also from live stream of Fox 29:

Within the past hour, Philadelphia police took into custody a 2nd POI who was taken to north east detectives, 800 block of Mcgee (sp) Avenue, Bucks County authorities are on the way to pick him up for questioning in relation to the case

CD gave up name of accomplice

there are no charges filed right now

Residents will be shocked to find that the investigation extends into Philly

(sorry for grammar/typos, these were my quick notes from watching the stream)

For those who are upset that the death penalty is off the table, there are a few things to consider.

Apparently CD gave up the location of the fourth victim in exchange for this deal. It saves the families of these poor men more pain of waiting for their loved one to be found, as well as tax payer dollars in recovery cost. PA has not had an execution since 1999, so the chances of CD being sentenced to death and that penalty carried out are slim.

If CD is going to prison for life, the DA did all of us a huge favor. He got a known killer, who is also supposedly mentally ill, off the streets, with no hope of getting out.

We have no idea what the Dinardo family has been through. It is easy to judge them from where we are, not knowing their side of the story. If you have ever had any experience with someone with either mental illness or addiction issues, you KNOW how difficult it is to get help. And even if you do get help, many with mental illness either refuse to follow what is prescribed for them, or think that since they are feeling better they can stop medications, or choose to self medicate.

Right now the only winners in any of this are the residents of PA, who do not have to worry right now about CD hurting any more people.

My thoughts and prayers are with EVERY family effected by this tragedy and with LE, who has worked so diligently to bring this to resolution.

RBBM

This^^^^

I've gone back and forth about the death penalty. If CD ("Mr. Narcissist") is LWOPPED, he gets to sit in a dinky cell for the rest of his life. He'll need to watch his back every time he steps out of that cell. There won't be any women to try and impress, and I'm doubting any of his fellow inmates will be impressed with him as well.

If he is LWOPPED, he can ponder his stupidity and lack of freedom the rest of his life.

JMHO

ETA: Orange IS the new black!!!

[video=twitter;885660688986845185]https://twitter.com/coconnellfox29/status/885660688986845185[/video]

Here you go.

Thank you. I think the named co-conspirator is alive and will be arrested within days (NOT one of the victims). As always, MOO.

edited to add that I posted before I saw that someone has been brought in for questioning. Hoping the families get resolution on all this.

I know we are all here for the same reason. Well most of us. :/. We just get ahead of ourselves sometimes and it can be very hurtful and completely unnecessary.

POI was picked up on the 800 block of Magee Ave. Not the greatest of neighborhoods in Philly, but certainly not the worst either. 25 years ago it would have been considered a good neighborhood.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Please stop the speculation on who the POI is and wait for confirmation from mainstream media...

That picture maybe his "firewood" business".

Wasn't the temple incident in Philly that involved br? Where does br live? How far is that from ne Philly where poi was just taken in?

According to this article about the temple incident: https://www.google.com/amp/www.phil...g-for-one-philly-teen-20170706.html?amphtml=y

BR is from Bensalem, but public transit through the region is pretty expansive so there's no reason a motivated party would find it difficult to get from there to literally anywhere in the city in a few hours. Not intending to confirm anything about 2nd POI, just the feasibility of POI being apprehended in the city despite being from Bucks county, for anyone not familiar with the area.

I hope this is okay to post.. after reading some of posts earlier with hints of victim blaming, I wanted to share this photo collage I found on Twitter. Breaks my heart... RIP guys.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5735.jpg
    IMG_5735.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 476
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors