Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
definitely do not state the name until you have an MSM link

and welcome to WS!

Hey people..joined just for this case..been following your threads all along. Im from the philly suburbs, and know someone who has a relative that was good friends with DF.

Fox news showed the address of the house in the northeast and mentioned the street. I was able to look it up and found a name, one that I have not heard thus far in the speculation,<modsnip>.

Seems like SM is suggesting the cancellation of the press update, along with the ambiguity of the future updates may be due to the FBI's increased involvement. Definitely could see more FBI on the ground in the aerials, and this morning they switched to an FBI-specific tip line.

I just don't know what to make of all of this.

maybe there are other bodies detected on the land that he told of and other people involved. :thinking:

Hey people..joined just for this case..been following your threads all along. Im from the philly suburbs, and know someone who has a relative that was good friends with DF.

Fox news showed the address of the house in the northeast and mentioned the street. I was able to look it up and found a name, one that I have not heard thus far in the speculation, <modsnip>.

Welcome! We can only post links to main stream media. Hold off on posting any names for now, until they are released publicly! If the address was posted in the media you can link to the media article

Fox news showed the address of the house in the northeast and mentioned the street. I was able to look it up and found a name, one that I have not heard thus far in the speculation, <modsnip>
I saw it too and did the EXACT same thing. We can't name without violating TOS.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Fox29 showed the address on air, am I allowed to post the address to help others look into the link between the POI and Cosmo/the boys?

The post I quoted or tried to was removed and was accusing the only confirmed victim of being involved in the acts before becoming a victim himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, I see.
The way it looks now there's nothing out of line to refer to

I hope he's not pointing the finger at someone because he or his lawyers heard the rumor mill and are plugging someone as an equal partner in this, or worse, framing someone else for actually carrying out each murder. The word "participant" still has me worried about how they plan to spin this.

If it comes to pass that this POI is, in fact, a co-conspirator in the murders, I will be surprised and will gladly eat crow for jumping to the conclusion that DiNardo is a self-serving liar trying to deflect some of the responsibility onto someone else.

Don't eat crow - I still think his moves have been very calculated. Main player in this mess regardless.

I don't know if we should be posting the address just because it was on air.. it may not even be linked to the actual suspect. Best to wait for confirmation from a mod

Probably best to wait to post it. But if several of us were able to match the address to a known associate of CD in 5 mins there should be MSM reports naming him shortly that we can link too.

I saw the address on the news and looked up the owner of the property in public records. The person is facebook friends with CD.

If whoever they are attempting to bring in really was an accomplice to CD I would think they would be smarter than just hanging out at their last known address right? It's been heavily reported that he spilled the beans for hours.....Maybe I give these people too much credit......

I hope he's not pointing the finger at someone because he or his lawyers heard the rumor mill and are plugging someone as an equal partner in this, or worse, framing someone else for actually carrying out each murder. The word "participant" still has me worried about how they plan to spin this.

Agreed how easy to call yourself a participant, if you turn first hopefully the evidence will be the source of truth in the horrific mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member