Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If whoever they are attempting to bring in really was an accomplice to CD I would think they would be smarter than just hanging out at their last known address right? It's been heavily reported that he spilled the beans for hours.....Maybe I give these people too much credit......
Yep...way too much credit. In less than a week, this guy is in jail for life. What a dork...

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I wonder if Jimi overheard conversations between CD and ?? while working at the restaurant (sorry can't remember the name)

I hope he's not pointing the finger at someone because he or his lawyers heard the rumor mill and are plugging someone as an equal partner in this, or worse, framing someone else for actually carrying out each murder. The word "participant" still has me worried about how they plan to spin this.
It's irrelevant. No need to be worried. CD will pay for his crime. The DA wouldn't have offered a plea on false information. He had help. CD is a "participant" . There are other players involved and share the blame too. Now the other or others will pay also. The person who help him dig, drive, hide information, gave him firewood or matches etc... They all have a part and share in this whole mess.

Agreed how easy to call yourself a participant, if you turn first hopefully the evidence will be the source of truth in the horrific mess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's also the most basic move for a defense attorney. Find a way to name another suspect and pin the brunt of the crime onto them

A tweet on Twitter also supports this information with confirmation of the exact address as 822 Magee St. NE Philly. Not sure if I am allowed to link or share twitter handle.

Link? Sources earlier stated POI was 20, BR is 19.

Also, this. More info from MSM.

[video=twitter;885704092114444290]https://twitter.com/DSchratwieser/status/885704092114444290[/video]

A second person of interest has been taken into custody in connection with the murder of the four Bucks County men, according to a source.The person of interest is currently at Northeast Detectives being held for Bucks County authorities to pick up and question

http://www.fox29.com/news/267801841-story

It's also the most basic move for a defense attorney. Find a way to name another suspect and pin the brunt of the crime onto them
4 first degree murder charges doesn't give the "brunt" of the crime to someone else....although I think Riddle is the cause of this drama...

This thread is moving much too fast, speculation wise.

We need a confirmed MSM link that this individual is who people are saying he is, before we continue down this road.

Please stop the speculation on who the POI is and wait for confirmation from mainstream media...

When providing links they must be concrete confirmation naming the second POI.. Please be patient...

4 first degree murder charges doesn't give the "brunt" of the crime to someone else....although I think Riddle is the cause of this drama...

Yet. We are still to see the confession, his official plea. Participant in the murder doesn't always mean the murderer. Who knows how his attorneys worded things for him, and what loopholes they gave him.

Does anyone have the link to WR's criminal case? I'm mobile so having trouble finding it.

Is it possible that whomever is in the "other" grave is the "other" person? Could CD have turned on the person helping him commit the crimes?

Ive been thinking about that too!

I just want to know how this kid is digging 12 foot deep graves with a backhoe, selling the kid's car, shot gun shots at 3:36 all on Saturday, and then backfilling, tamping and covering it with gravel before the cops show up Sunday to start investigating. I mean he needs to come clean my house if he's that efficient

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife