Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Video of Cosmo saying "I'm sorry" in tweet below

[video=twitter;885614073454489600]https://twitter.com/DavidSpuntCBS3/status/885614073454489600[/video]

for those who can't see the tweet: look at twitter.com/DavidSpuntCBS3

Since he did this in exchange for DP that should have included a confession in full details. "I'm sorry" is not good enough. They made a deal with the devil. I'm sure he would have been convicted of first degree lying in wait which means Death Penalty.

I still 100% believe he did not do this alone. Let's see if he cooperates and gives up names.

Is it by law they can't search more? What if there's more evidence to be found?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont't they have to keep searching til they have everything they need? What if he recants?

[video=twitter;885614073454489600]https://twitter.com/DavidSpuntCBS3/status/885614073454489600[/video]

David Spunt
✔@DavidSpuntCBS3

BREAKING: DiNardo just walked out. Told me he's sorry. Admitted to killing 4 men. @CBSPhilly

If another person is involved there should be an arrest very soon.

Question being. If there were other remains on that property, this confession puts an end to them searching anywhere else, correct?

I don't see why it would. I think 4 dead bodies and a confession on your property, especially in the way they were found, is reasonable cause for whatever searching they want to do.

Video of Cosmo saying "I'm sorry" in tweet below

for those who can't see the tweet: look at twitter.com/DavidSpuntCBS3

This may sound weird but all the clicking of cameras and how he came out gave me a real eerie Lee Harvey Oswald/Jack Ruby feel..without the same ending of course..

Is it by law they can't search more? What if there's more evidence to be found?

Not by law, but if they've recovered all four bodies they'll be unlikely to search for any further bodies since that was what the search warrant was for. If they uncovered more bodies in the search for those four, that's another story. But if there are other remains on the property in other locations they'd need probable cause and a warrant to do further searching.

They can keep searching and digging all they want, until they are satisfied that they have everything. His confession does not stop that. Now, unless they have serious reason to believe (Not internet rumor) that there are more, then they wont spend the time or resources digging up acres of land.

I'm digging this DA....he rocks....no long crazy trial with a guilty guy using mental health as an excuse...Thank you Mr. Weintraub!
I agree, this DA is solid, but an insanity defense would be a long shot. Insanity in the criminal law context really means you don't know the difference between right and wrong. Yet this guy killed people and immediately covered it up (i.e. he knew he did something quite wrong).

I believe he will have to provide a detailed statement of what transpired. I'm betting this will be a stipulation to accepting the deal.

He goes to prison for the rest of his life....hopefully.:jail:

I believe he will have to provide a detailed statement of what transpired. I'm betting this will be a stipulation to accepting the deal.

yes, and the info he gives them better be the truth.

Not by law, but if they've recovered all four bodies they'll be unlikely to search for any further bodies since that was what the search warrant was for. If they uncovered more bodies in the search for those four, that's another story. But if there are other remains on the property in other locations they'd need probable cause and a warrant to do further searching.

Gotcha. That makes sense.

maybe you would know ...
I had asked ;last night but it was right before the breaking news and I never got an answer

can a person have schizophrenia and be a psychopath as well?

Schizophrenia and psychopathy each have specific behaviors and criteria. I would not say it is impossible because one can have two different physical illnesses at the same time. However once schizophrenia presents it is difficult to stay in complete touch with reality at all times. The manipulation and control psychopaths exhibit would be almost impossible to maintain in the true schizophrenic mind. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo