Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.fox29.com/news/267567677-story

Cosmo is ready to plead guilty to first degree murder for all 4 men.

There continue to be comments about a trial and insanity defense so just bumping up this post. Article states CD is ready to plead guilty. This means he'll write out a detailed confession, plead guilty in front of a judge and then (most likely) be sentenced to LWOP. Reference the Mickey Shunick case (2012 I think?). This is exactly what went down with her killer, Brandon Scott Lavergne. His confession was released to the public and it was pretty horrifying to read. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

< [video=twitter;885622059006656512]https://twitter.com/KeeleyFox29/status/885622059006656512[/video] >

If they had Thought they found the 4 young men in that ditch why make the deal?

So much speculation about CD's head injury. I am here to say my son had a motorcycle accident 3 years ago. He suffered severe Traumatic Brain Injury among other things. His daily meds consist of vitamin B1,stomach medication, sinus medication, Baclofen for paralysis in left arm. Zoloft for depression. That's it! no Psy drugs, no pain meds. He does not exhibit weird behavior. He attends a local college working on a degree in the Pastorial field and Business. He paints in his art studio,He is on the media team at his church, he has two children with whom he is very active with.So, when I keep reading all the posts about TBI I had to jump in. Many people with TBI lead a very normal and productive life.

A lot of anger and strong emotions in the comments at Fox 29 Facebook page.

This 'deal' is not going over well with many people.

The same people who complain that their taxes are too high [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd imagine there will be an update on fox 29 before 6:30 fox29.com/live If only to recap the story. It's on now

I wonder why someone whose confessed crimes will keep him incarcerated until death would want to live out his life in prison.

Yeah, I'd rather die asap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they had Thought they found the 4 young men in that ditch why make the deal?
Potentially there were 3 bodies in that hole. One body elsewhere and that's the deal they had to make to find the final location? (JMHO based off of my thoughts, not facts!! )

Did someone delete their FB? I can't say who but BR didn't have a FB but someone else did who confirmed that he was friends with Dean... hope you all follow

Social media...can feed the evil and does not satisfy desire for attention

transcript of CD's attorney's statement
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 6.14.34 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 6.14.34 PM.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 553
JTP perhaps? I don't see how CD could have held JTP alive for two days when he killed the others. Therefore, JTP was likely killed before the other three and potentially buried somewhere else to hide the body immediately rather than wait for the mass grave.
This is what I suspected. The reason is because he went missing first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay