Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much speculation about CD's head injury. I am here to say my son had a motorcycle accident 3 years ago. He suffered severe Traumatic Brain Injury among other things. His daily meds consist of vitamin B1,stomach medication, sinus medication, Baclofen for paralysis in left arm. Zoloft for depression. That's it! no Psy drugs, no pain meds. He does not exhibit weird behavior. He attends a local college working on a degree in the Pastorial field and Business. He paints in his art studio,He is on the media team at his church, he has two children with whom he is very active with.So, when I keep reading all the posts about TBI I had to jump in. Many people with TBI lead a very normal and productive life.

TY!
I have a severe TBI husband...it's been a long road..he woke up with a 5 yr old mind, we relearned colors, letters, numbers, time, making coffee, bathing, driving, etc..it's been 8 yrs in a few weeks (he was assaulted) . He has seizure meds and that's it, he is allergic to ALL pain meds except toradal, no psy drugs. For the most part he is normal now, he simply has to have to time to think, assimilate what he is seeing and needs to do, and then do things his way, he has issues (many of us do, without sustaining a TBI) and a temper since the injury, but when he has a temper fit, he throws things and then goes and hides (child like fit) thankfully, as he heals the fits aren't so bad as in the beginning, that is part of SOME people's TBI issues they deal with after, depending on the location of the actual injury. My mister was hit in the left temporal side, he has roughly a 'dead' area in his brain about the size of lime.

Everyone is different, and yes some with TBI do have violent issues, again, just like his schizo, it does NOT excuse murdering 4 people!

Did someone delete their FB? I can't say who but BR didn't have a FB but someone else did who confirmed that he was friends with Dean... hope you all follow

Yes about 2 hrs ago it was deleted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

THIS REMINDER FALLS AT RANDOM.

BAITING IS NOT ALLOWED.

Baiting is when you indicate you know something but are not going to post it. Or suggesting you have information that it is against TOS to post. Or stating something as fact but saying you can't provide a proper link because TOS prevents it.

It causes drama and confusion - every - single - time.

Fox29 just a said on the Livestream that there might be a second person and there is a person currently speaking with Detectives. Dave does not know who the person is. He also said that the DA may have a press conference tonight and hopes to have an announcement.

any word on a news conference tonight? Kinda want to know if I can go to bed early.

Hello, new here. But I was thinking that EXACT same thing. I'll link the article. I live near this area and work around here as well. We have a very small, close knit community and word gets around when everyone is tight. I found this article. I also have come to understand that when Riddle assaulted this poor sweet soul (thank someone he's alive and has a great family) the 4 missing boys were walking behind and saw the assault take place. It was brought to my attention recently that CD owed Riddle some $$ for selling marijauna, so instead of paying him directly, in order forRiddle's trial to not have them as witnesses, CD had to "make them disappear." I think this case is just scratching the surface.

Following VERY closely.

http://www.philly.com/philly/column...rime-mugshot-brings-out-racists-20170710.html

Jimi went to college in Maryland. Was he even in PA during this assault? I dont think Jimi was connected to BR or any other the other victims. CD is the only connection that we know of for Jimi

ive read this on here only, what source did you find it?

I read it either yesterday or the night before, on one of the sites, someone close to the investigation said it in a comment. I know random comments are to be taken with a grain of salt, but it made sense to me because of him being missing 2 days before the others.

So my question is how did he go about covering a 12 foot hole with that much concrete without someone noticing. He must have used a concrete truck to get that much concrete in the hole. Someone else must have helped him.

We used to own a cement, gravel business, you can just cut open the bags and pour the powder, it will get hard, usually a inch layer.
And since they owned a cement business, many have EXCAVATORS, they can dig a big hole PDQ, ours could dig 3 times what the backhoe could, depending on the size.

My question is, irregardless whether it was backhoe or excavator, did no one wonder what the chuck was he doing?

Did he bury them close to the house or way out away?

thread closed momentarily - will reopen in mere minutes.

Veering off into discussing religion will shut a thread down just THAT quickly.

Stick to discussing the case please.

Fyi i am issuing time outs for going so far off the rails I thought I was on another forum.

Thanks mods! Thought it was getting heated. You're doing such a great job!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Veering off into discussing religion will shut a thread down just THAT quickly.

Stick to discussing the case please.

Gotcha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fyi i am issuing time outs for going so far off the rails i thought ibwas on another forum.

Yay thank you mod! :) It was getting annoying.

Has it been confirmed that there is a second person in questioning? I am trying to follow this fast moving forum. Are we expecting another "conference" tonight in USA time?

Thank you.

I'm scouring the news sites...Twitter, fb.... Is it me or has all news media completely shut down reporting on the case in the last hour? There is an eerie quiet.

I think for the family this is the best outcome. Why have them sit through the details of some things they might not have know about their sons and hear the details of how they died. I'm sure drugs had some type of motive in this case. Also by Cosmo confessing and pleading guilty he gives up his right for an appeal. 4 victims years of court dates and appeals could be unbearable. I hope he gets the help he needs because clearly someone dropped the ball and failed this kid. There were plenty of warning signs that things were terribly wrong and I can't help to think that there could of been things done to maybe prevent this tragic outcome.
this. All of this. Plus, hopefully with the multitude of SM, this can be subjected to a comprehensive case study to help prevent others from going this far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbustam1