Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been confirmed that there is a second person in questioning? I am trying to follow this fast moving forum. Are we expecting another "conference" tonight in USA time?

Thank you.

Fox29 said on the Livestream that there might be a second person and there is a person currently speaking with Detectives. Dave does not know who the person is. He also said that the DA may have a press conference tonight and hopes to have an announcement.

I buried both parents, can't imagine burying my child...can't imagine my kid being a murderer either. Sad day all around...

I'm scouring the news sites...Twitter, fb.... Is it me or has all news media completely shut down reporting on the case in the last hour? There is an eerie quiet.

Nothing really to report on. No word of a press conference. Been pouring in the greater Philadelphia area so who knows if they're still investigating the scene

Yay thank you mod! :) It was getting annoying.

Has it been confirmed that there is a second person in questioning? I am trying to follow this fast moving forum. Are we expecting another "conference" tonight in USA time?

Thank you.

This is all I've heard so far......

[video=twitter;885608331183878146]https://twitter.com/coconnellfox29/status/885608331183878146[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO - <modsnip> anytime you post bond for someone you get the money returned to you as long as the defendant meets his requirements such as arriving for future hearings - the father posted $100,000 for the firearm charge months ago - and when he got arrested the 2nd time if was for something different - the father will get his money back - BUT I wonder if they charge the father for any of the excavating cost at the farm

The money is not returned if a bail bondsman is involved--as it was in this case. The ten percent is the bondsman's fee.

Enlisting a bail agent to write a surety bond for the defendant will be cheaper because you will pay a bail premium, which is just a percentage of the total bail amount. This is what is commonly known as a bail bond. The bail bond premium is non-refundable. The premium is a fee for the bail agent&#8217;s services to manage the defendant and make sure he or she shows up to all required court appearances.

Nothing really to report on. No word of a press conference. Been pouring in the greater Philadelphia area so who knows if they're still investigating the scene

Fox29 just a said on the Livestream that there might be a second person and there is a person currently speaking with Detectives. Dave does not know who the person is. He also said that the DA may have a press conference tonight and hopes to have an announcement.

I'm scouring the news sites...Twitter, fb.... Is it me or has all news media completely shut down reporting on the case in the last hour? There is an eerie quiet.

I noticed this too. Some of the news people I follow on twitter actually started retweeting tweets about the case from last night.

Doesn't matter. They are going to make sure that every little demon any of them were hiding, gets out. It's already started.

My point exactly...but I hope for the families sake that they don't drag them through the mud and air all their dirty laundry that has absolutely nothing to do with the unspeakable acts that CD did to them.

At this point, I smell bs. I can't be specific. I'm not sure if it's the attorneys involvement, the quick confession or what. CD is either protecting someone, scared, paranoia has kicked back in, idk but something is off.

My concern with Cosmo's plea deal: Cosmo led so much of the life he did due to wanting to fit in to this gangster culture. He didn't sell shoes or weed because he needed to, he did it to live the fake gangster life. We may see that was a driving motivation for what he did.

Well, what is more a part of the hood gangster culture than not ratting? I can see him not giving up an accessory just to 'boost his street cred' especially if that accessory was viewed as 'more alpha' than CD.

Wonder if CD would rat out a friend? namely BR.

Okay, Y'all, this is just my opinion but seriously, do you think he had an accomplice that left him alive after the cold blooded murders of 4 of his friends? Really? Do you think that the kind of person who can kill 4 young men is also the kind that leaves the ONLY witness alive? Because, I don't.

He acted alone. JMHO.

The attorney stated in the brief press statement that DiNardo confessed that he participated in the murders. That is just lawyer speak but has taken on a life of its own and I do not think it should be interpreted as there being a live accomplice anywhere.

He also cracked extremely easily with confessions, so I hope he just ends up in actuality being a weak personality and that his "gangster" mentality is just to cover up who he really is inside. I think he will give the full story. :)

And sadly enough, the most dangerous medications of all of those is the ZOLOFT. If anyone else has experienced the withdrawal symptoms of coming off this drug, even gradually with doctor monitoring...it's HELL ON EARTH. It's been said to be similar to heroin withdrawal. When I was weened off, I hugged the toilet for days, dry heaving and cried for no reason at all.

This is very dependent on who you are. I had no problem going off of it.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Maybe all those people commenting on the news page called into the tip line. Some of them seem to know what they are talking about it....the rumor mill is one step ahead of the the announcements.

Source from the AP just tweeted murders occurred over drug deal and were killed separately and burned on the farm. Also reports a co-conspirator was involved in three killings.

Source from the AP just tweeted murders occurred over drug deal and were killed separately and burned on the farm. Also reports a co-conspirator was involved in three killings.

There you go...we've been waiting on that kind of confirmation....bring'em in....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member