Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Latest: AP source: Man killed 4 separately, burned them
A person with first-hand knowledge of a man's confession to murdering four missing Pennsylvania men says the man killed them separately after selling them marijuana and then burned their bodies at his family's farm.

The person spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity because he wasn't authorized to publicly discuss details of the case. The person says a co-conspirator was involved in three of the killings.
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=157&sid=45005624&title=the-latest-ap-source-man-killed-4-separately-burned-them

He also cracked extremely easily with confessions, so I hope he just ends up in actuality being a weak personality and that his "gangster" mentality is just to cover up who he really is inside. I think he will give the full story. :)

Yep....that confession came really easy. Likely his attorneys rightly advised him to save his butt from DP.

A person with first-hand knowledge of DiNardo’s confession says the man killed them separately after selling them marijuana and then burned their bodies at his family’s farm.

The person spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity because he wasn’t authorized to publicly discuss details of the case. The person says a co-conspirator was involved in three of the killings.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/07/13/missing-men-investigation/amp/

I can't see a judge allowing CD to plead guilty based on his previous commitment to a psychiatric facility. imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if CD would rat out a friend? namely BR.

I'm not seeing CD as the protective type. I see him as selfish. I don't think he'll have a problem ratting out anybody else that is involved. JMO

My concern with Cosmo's plea deal: Cosmo led so much of the life he did due to wanting to fit in to this gangster culture. He didn't sell shoes or weed because he needed to, he did it to live the fake gangster life. We may see that was a driving motivation for what he did.

Well, what is more a part of the hood gangster culture than not ratting? I can see him not giving up an accessory just to 'boost his street cred' especially if that accessory was viewed as 'more alpha' than CD.

Fakes like this kid turn soft the moment that heavy door shuts behind them. If there is anybody else even tangentially involved, he'll rat on them.

Sorry to ask, but can someone Please re-post links etc to the confirmation that there were 3 of the 4 in the main digsite? I missed it earlier and can not find it. Please & Thank you.

2nd suspect mentioned by Dave on the broadcast? Can this be confirmed?

I watched it live on the news. Dave didn't use the word "suspect" but said a person was just brought in for questioning in this matter

Sorry to ask, but can someone Please re-post links etc to the confirmation that there were 3 of the 4 in the main digsite? I missed it earlier and can not find it. Please & Thank you.
[video=twitter;885625187273768961]https://twitter.com/deannadurante/status/885625187273768961[/video]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Well I didn't see this coming considering his mental illness, his mom filing for a 302 commitment, his documented erratic behavior, etc. Would have bet money they would have gone for the insanity plea but his lawyer must have weighed the options and thought keeping the death penalty off the table was a better play. However PA has only executed 3 people in the last 37 years and recently the Governor declared a moratorium on executions until they could review all information. With legal delays and motions it's unlikely he ever would have been executed but not impossible and it would have weighed over him, now it won't.

At this point, I smell bs. I can't be specific. I'm not sure if it's the attorneys involvement, the quick confession or what. CD is either protecting someone, scared, paranoia has kicked back in, idk but something is off.

Reality set in. Nothing says wake up like "the State is going to seek the death penalty, you will be convicted with the evidence against you and the state will execute you".

Speculation.....It's likely he owed somebody a ton of money. The somebody said do these things for me and I'll discharge the debt. It's not about mental health....It's about money, greed, EGO, and drugs......Just normal every day stuff with an evil twist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee