Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 1am here and I HAVE to go to bed. Keep on sleuthing, but please don't be on thread 10 by morning!

Oh man, this young guy is living a lifestyle of privilege and wealth and he kills four people over some weed. I realize his family aren't billionaires but this is insane. Definitely some mental issues going on with this kid.
Imo i think we will find out this is about more than weed.sf
I

What still confuses me is the gap between J's disappearance and probable demise and then the next 3. So two different times drug deals went wrong so he killed 1 and then 3? Still a missing piece for me to understand. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very possible we don't have the correct timeline....but we will have it and very soon. :scared:

Confession best be watertight, makes it easier for it to be retracted due any number of reasons if you have any kind of mental illness, just the sort of situation where a top-flight lawyer would earn their money.

Fredrick West, the English Serial killer had a head injury from a motorcycle accident in his late teens and his family said it drastically changed his personality, after this event he became a lot more violent.
I've been involved in a case where DP was taken off the table in order to give the location of remains. IMO, they make it pretty clear that you can't take it back.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Sounds like CD took out the first one himself, forgot now who that was, and then had help with the other three he lured in.

What still confuses me is the gap between J's disappearance and probable demise and then the next 3.

So two different times drug deals went wrong so he killed 1 and then 3?

Still a missing piece for me to understand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. We dont have all the pieces yet.

Oh man, this young guy is living a lifestyle of privilege and wealth and he kills four people over some weed. I realize his family aren't billionaires but this is insane. Definitely some mental issues going on with this kid.

He didn't kill them over weed, that is how he lured them to him. He just wanted to kill them. He is a nut job. There was no dispute except the one going on between the 2 hemispheres of his brain.

I can't see a judge allowing CD to plead guilty based on his previous commitment to a psychiatric facility. imo

Interesting thought....can you (someone) elaborate? I have no idea how that works. TIA

Where do we stand on the person that said CD tried to sell him the car. That whole story does not make sense.

TY!
I have a severe TBI husband...it's been a long road..he woke up with a 5 yr old mind, we relearned colors, letters, numbers, time, making coffee, bathing, driving, etc..it's been 8 yrs in a few weeks (he was assaulted) . He has seizure meds and that's it, he is allergic to ALL pain meds except toradal, no psy drugs. For the most part he is normal now, he simply has to have to time to think, assimilate what he is seeing and needs to do, and then do things his way, he has issues (many of us do, without sustaining a TBI) and a temper since the injury, but when he has a temper fit, he throws things and then goes and hides (child like fit) thankfully, as he heals the fits aren't so bad as in the beginning, that is part of SOME people's TBI issues they deal with after, depending on the location of the actual injury. My mister was hit in the left temporal side, he has roughly a 'dead' area in his brain about the size of lime.

Everyone is different, and yes some with TBI do have violent issues, again, just like his schizo, it does NOT excuse murdering 4 people!

I think the point to reiterate is that everyone is different. AND, depending on the type and intensity of traumatic brain injury, the level of recovery and damage that each individual will have differs. But you are correct, it won't make anyone go out and commit murder. It more helps with understanding why his friends report differences is behavior and why he might have changed his appearance - in combination with a diagnosis of schizophrenia, he had many things working against him mentally. Again, not an excuse for murder but it may help with understanding what led to this is some way.

Interesting thought....can you (someone) elaborate? I have no idea how that works. TIA

If a person is not capable to understand the proceedings, then they have to hold him until he is capable...either after meds or treatment gets him to that stage. This is not the case in this situation.

I am going to speculate that Cosmo was not in any debt. As the son of rich parents, and owner of several guns, he was probably doing ok financially. He was just one sicko, killing friends/customers each day. I doubt this had anything to do with $$$.

I'm watching HLN and they just showed the clip where CD said "I'm sorry" and the reporter said "There's clearly a lot of contrition there."
NO. I'm sorry, but I refuse to believe that you can set out (because I cannot believe this was not at least somewhat premeditated) to kill 4 people and all of a sudden you're sorry. He's sorry he got caught, that's what he's sorry about.

4 separate deals gone bad that resulted in murder? I don't know, it doesn't sound like "deals gone bad" but rather that the selling of weed was the pretext to getting the victims to the property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo