Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK but i do know a year ago 1 oz was 225, 225 x16 = 3600, 1/4 is 900. He must have had some good chit.

he was going to college for biology.... maybe to learn more about certain plants and how to grow them

Pretty sure you're thinking about a degree in agriculture or the like. A biology degree wouldn't really help you with growing pot..

I believe the story, but IMO, that probably wasn't his real motivation. I believe that he is just a stone cold psychopath and serial killer who wanted to find people to kill and used the "bad deals" excuse to justify it in his own mind. No one who's a small time dealer but not a psychopath feels so threatened by a 4 oz pot deal that he shoots the buyer(s), burns their bodies and buries them. Not even once, let alone three times. If the deal was for $3m worth of heroin or something, maybe. 4 oz of pot? No way, he was just looking for an excuse to kill people.

The report of Cosmo and his friend and the Wawa guy is really chilling in retrospect since it seems like he was out trolling for victims. if that guy had taken him up on his offer to "do business" or whatever, he might have ended up in the hole, too...

I could not agree with this post any more. I certainly think the weed story is simply Cosmo trying to justify what he's done. I don't believe he was genuinely threatened by them enough to actually need to use deadly force. He just wanted to.

Please don't forget to add a link to any info posted. For example, I know of many fb friends that have siblings listed that are really just very good friends. It's weird, I know, but that's why websleuths (ws) is not about anything that can't be verified by MSM which we're assuming are doing their due diligence in fact checking. Also, any siblings are not to be sleuthed per TOS because they are considered innocents. Many lives and reputations can be ruined by gossip/rumors and that's why ws is so careful in their TOS. It's hard to understand when you're a newbie (been there) because there are people in the know. However, it can be difficult for an outsider to discern between fact/fiction. I still have to think before I post but ws has earned a respectable reputation in that all members are above board and deal only with facts. If I am out of line in posting this, then please accept my apology and delete. I just know it can be very hard for newcomers to understand why certain info can't be referenced or posted. Thanks.
Thanks for the post. I have been registered on Websleuths for a few years now but haven't posted until this case. Websleuths does have a reputation as being very good at helping people or gathering facts about cases. My question though is according to what you stated basically posters on Websleuth are limited to what is reported in the press? Speculation and alternative ideas obviously can't be verified and often include other participants or POI. My question is how is just regurgitating what is printed or used in the press a help in anyway in cracking or getting to the bottom of a case? I say this because Websleuths has been credited with helping cases or missing persons cases. I'd love to hear some insight from mods or people familiar with what I'm getting at?

Finally with SK's name. He has some recent activity on the web dockets.

I believe the story, but IMO, that probably wasn't his real motivation. I believe that he is just a stone cold psychopath and serial killer who wanted to find people to kill and used the "bad deals" excuse to justify it in his own mind. No one who's a small time dealer but not a psychopath feels so threatened by a 4 oz pot deal that he shoots the buyer(s), burns their bodies and buries them. Not even once, let alone three times. If the deal was for $3m worth of heroin or something, maybe. 4 oz of pot? No way, he was just looking for an excuse to kill people.

The report of Cosmo and his friend and the Wawa guy is really chilling in retrospect since it seems like he was out trolling for victims. if that guy had taken him up on his offer to "do business" or whatever, he might have ended up in the hole, too...
I'm in line with this thinking. There was a weed connection but not the whole story. And.... I'm thinking I'll never understand no matter what.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reminder: Do not discuss comments on social media and refrain from sleuthing friends or family of the POI. Also no screenshots are allowed.

[video=twitter;885861992682094592]https://twitter.com/SteveMcKCBS3/status/885861992682094592[/video]

Accomplice named as Sean Kratz

Well that was totally off the radar.

To me and this is just my opinion these guys dont think anything about shooting ppl.... this is a very troubled bad area. These kids beat ppl up shoot each other sell drugs kill their friends then burn them. Disgusting.

A dark cloud has settled over Bucks County. I think a larger investigation of this entire criminal enterprise is needed.

There is a biological science into studying plants as well. How do u think all these strands of pot come to be...Biology is the natural science that involves the study of life and living organisms, including their physical and chemical structure, function, development and evolution.

[video=twitter;885867567579090948]https://twitter.com/bucksda/status/885867567579090948[/video]

MEDIA ALERT -- DA Weintraub's news conference on Solebury slayings will be at 2 p.m., first floor mtg room, 55 E. Court Street, Doylestown.

Pretty sure you're thinking about a degree in agriculture or the like. A biology degree wouldn't really help you with growing pot..
There is a biological science into studying plants as well. How do u think all these strands of pot come to be...Biology is the natural science that involves the study of life and living organisms, including their physical and chemical structure, function, development and evolution.

[video=twitter;885861992682094592]https://twitter.com/SteveMcKCBS3/status/885861992682094592[/video]

Accomplice named as Sean Kratz

Wow, and there were people here last night believing big mouths spreading false rumors on twitter then posting here that WRONG name. This is why Websleuths has strict rules about not naming POI until they've been named by LE or MSM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi