Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone familiar with these buildings? I was just wondering if the new location is a larger room than the previously announced location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am familiar with these buildings. This is not the brand new courthouse that is in town but one of the other county buildings. The previous site of the press conference at 11 a.m. was near the property. It's pouring rain here right now and that would have been outdoors. My thought is that they may be questioning the second POI and are waiting to have more details.

Do people still think he burned people alive? Not sure if that rumor is still going, not impossible but seems improbable.

If you can hear gunshots, you can hear the screams of a person on fire. Which means, if they *were* burned at any point:

1) They were dead or unconscious first

Or 2) They were prevented from yelling or their yells were somehow prevented from being heard.

Not a hyper relevant part of the case but JMO that burning alive is very unlikely. It would be stupid as well, though we've seen that either CD didn't cover his tracks well, or he was framed.

Also, sorry for previously insinuating a victim was partially culpable.

No, I don't think so. That would be pretty difficult to accomplish I think. More likely that he killed them first and then burned. He would have to be pretty fit for that as well, and out-muscle them... 4 times.

I realised that now, thanks. Possibly another relative?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I saw somewhere that there could be another family member with that name, but I didn't look into it. [emoji51]

Do people still think he burned people alive? Not sure if that rumor is still going, not impossible but seems improbable.

If you can hear gunshots, you can hear the screams of a person on fire. Which means, if they *were* burned at any point:

1) They were dead or unconscious first

Or 2) They were prevented from yelling or their yells were somehow prevented from being heard.

Not a hyper relevant part of the case but JMO that burning alive is very unlikely. It would be stupid as well, though we've seen that either CD didn't cover his tracks well, or he was framed.

Also, sorry for previously insinuating a victim was partially culpable.

I read somewhere that the victims were shot. Sorry, can't provide link - so much have happened the last few days that I have problems keeping up.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

http://6abc.com/news/ap-source-dinardo-killed-burned-4-after-feeling-cheated/2199000/

DiNardo sold quarter-pound quantities of marijuana for several thousand dollars and sold handguns to area residents, the person said.

Quarter lb is 4 oz's.

Not sure of today's price an oz, but that sounds pricey.

1 ounce is 8 eighths. You are all thinking about this too hard lol
So typically sold by the eighth if it's medicinal say $50 he could bring in $400/oz or $1200/qtr lb.

What the heck kind of weed was he selling that was thousands of bucks for a quarter pound? The last time I checked, it was like $60 for a quarter.
I dont believe the weed story.

[video=twitter;885842732635312128]https://twitter.com/LMcCrystal/status/885842732635312128[/video]

It's drug math y'all. It IS hard. [emoji17]

Dealers need to switch to metric so we can figure this out easier. Working out 1/4 and 1/8 and 1/16 is taxing. LOL.

friend of mine said theory too that possibly oil tank was in their so if digging, excavating with certain objects could strike oil tank causing it to explode and destroy evidence

Very unlikely. Oil fuel tanks are kept in people's homes because the grade of fuel isn't explosive. My guess is he put the bodies in the tank, hit it with something to make it burn, lit it and assumed if he buried it over 6ft deep with residual accelerant any dogs wouldn't be able to smell the human remains.

Just a note on the oil tank. A lot of people take old ones removed from homes, clean them and cut them in half and put a few hinges between the top and bottom. Then they flip them open on a support structure, put some coals in them with a couple of 6 foot grates and use them for big grills. You could see in the video when they extracted the oil tank it had a large hinge on one end so IMO it was probably an old tank that had been used for that purpose. If that's the case, it would be easy to place a body in it, these things are very large. Here's what they look like. http://troyfrey.com/forum/ludwigs/dsgrill.jpgView attachment 119961

Oh my. Such a disturbing thought.

Question for legal minds, if he's made a deal to come clean in exchange for a removal of the death penalty, what could change that? In other words, how severe would a lie have to be to revoke that deal?

Dealers need to switch to metric so we can figure this out easier. Working out 1/4 and 1/8 and 1/16 is taxing. LOL.

I can't even look at a fraction right now. It doesn't compute.

By him saying he felt Cheated in each deal it implies it was not premeditated which is what his lawyer is avoiding. If they decide it was premeditated then it's life without parole for sure.

That was my thought.

Just a note on the oil tank. A lot of people take old ones removed from homes, clean them and cut them in half and put a few hinges between the top and bottom. Then they flip them open on a support structure, put some coals in them with a couple of 6 foot grates and use them for big grills. You could see in the video when they extracted the oil tank it had a large hinge on one end so IMO it was probably an old tank that had been used for that purpose. If that's the case, it would be easy to place a body in it, these things are very large. Here's what they look like. http://troyfrey.com/forum/ludwigs/dsgrill.jpgView attachment 119961

friend of mine said theory too that possibly oil tank was in their so if digging, excavating with certain objects could strike oil tank causing it to explode and destroy evidence

Or the oil tank would throw off the scent of the dogs or if LE saw the tank they'd think they dug there in mistake and would stop digging there, maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi