Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cosmo on Bensalem Drug & Alcohol Advisory Board

I saw that googling the other day. I assumed it was the Grandfather, not the POI. moo

[video=twitter;885837394838212608]https://twitter.com/LMcCrystal/status/885837394838212608[/video]

What the heck kind of weed was he selling that was thousands of bucks for a quarter pound? The last time I checked, it was like $60 for a quarter.

I stand corrected. The last time I checked, it was $60 for a quarter OUNCE, not pound. Geez... No, I'm not high right now.

[video=twitter;885837394838212608]https://twitter.com/LMcCrystal/status/885837394838212608[/video]

Wish they would have said that days ago. I know they want to cover all the bases, but it would have been obvious to the investigators, from the start, if these 4 were to be part of a trial.

What the heck kind of weed was he selling that was thousands of bucks for a quarter pound? The last time I checked, it was like $60 for a quarter.
$60 is 1/4 oz, not 1/4 lb.

I can't stay caught up here, but do want to send a :welcome: to all the new members and especially to the locals who have joined us.

News conference today at 1 pm (hope it does not change again, but they are doing a good job keeping us informed.)

mod note: Please stop the random guessing of who the POI could be and bringing in random information that may not be connected.

I stand corrected. The last time I checked, it was $60 for a quarter OUNCE, not pound. Geez... No, I'm not high right now.

I think the article was poorly worded. I assumed he was selling quarter pounds and had accumulated thousands from the sales.

$400 per ounce is the going rate so 1/4 pound would be $1600 ($400 x 4 = $1600) - and this IS the going rate.

i dont see an credible source reporting that they were burned.. I watched live on wendsday around 10am when they had the oil tank hanging by the backhoe bucket under the tent. Moments later they were taking pictures of it , then they removed it from the hole and brought it under a near by tent for further investigation. At that time the excavation depth only apeared to be around 6' . right after that they brought a trailer in with lumber for shoreing the excavation site . there is no doubt the hole was excavated much deeper after they removed the oil tank..The way they were handling the tank showed NO evidence of remains in it. not only that. if they found bodies in it why did they wait untill 12am that night to release the info.. The next morning you could see a large amount of dirt that they had removed over that night..

JMO, they were all down around 12' . the oil tank was on top of them.

A
Re: Cosmo on Bensalem Drug & Alcohol Advisory Board

I saw that googling the other day. I assumed it was the Grandfather, not the POI. moo
Maybe the Grandpa as appointed for a certain length of time,then died while still on the board. I don’t know what the term limits are

so about $1000 for a quarter pound

Do people still think he burned people alive? Not sure if that rumor is still going, not impossible but seems improbable.

If you can hear gunshots, you can hear the screams of a person on fire. Which means, if they *were* burned at any point:

1) They were dead or unconscious first

Or 2) They were prevented from yelling or their yells were somehow prevented from being heard.

Not a hyper relevant part of the case but JMO that burning alive is very unlikely. It would be stupid as well, though we've seen that either CD didn't cover his tracks well, or he was framed.

Also, sorry for previously insinuating a victim was partially culpable.

friend of mine said theory too that possibly oil tank was in their so if digging, excavating with certain objects could strike oil tank causing it to explode and destroy evidence

Just a note on the oil tank. A lot of people take old ones removed from homes, clean them and cut them in half and put a few hinges between the top and bottom. Then they flip them open on a support structure, put some coals in them with a couple of 6 foot grates and use them for big grills. You could see in the video when they extracted the oil tank it had a large hinge on one end so IMO it was probably an old tank that had been used for that purpose. If that's the case, it would be easy to place a body in it, these things are very large. Here's what they look like. http://troyfrey.com/forum/ludwigs/dsgrill.jpgdsgrill.jpg

i dont see an credible source reporting that they were burned.. I watched live on wendsday around 10am when they had the oil tank hanging by the backhoe bucket under the tent. Moments later they were taking pictures of it , then they removed it from the hole and brought it under a near by tent for further investigation. At that time the excavation depth only apeared to be around 6' . right after that they brought a trailer in with lumber for shoreing the excavation site . there is no doubt the hole was excavated much deeper after they removed the oil tank..The way they were handling the tank showed NO evidence of remains in it. not only that. if they found bodies in it why did they wait untill 12am that night to release the info.. The next morning you could see a large amount of dirt that they had removed over that night..

JMO, they were all down around 12' . the oil tank was on top of them.

I think, if they were burned in the tank, he burned them 1 by 1, took out the remains, and then put their remains in the hole, and the oil tank on top when he was done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member