Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing the delay to 1 and move to Doylestown is to announce more charges. Doylestown is where the county courthouse is.

I don't know if oil tanks are not known around else where..seems like lots of questions about tanks.. don't now if this will help..They are fairly large and could def fit 3 bodies :(
This is what they look like in tact
536975.jpg

This is some dimensions

0630049f-fa2c-46a3-b681-11940c0655c7_1000.jpg

Fox29 reporting first victim shot and buried by dinardo. Dinardo and accomplice shot and buried the other 3. No mention of burning yet in what I read.

http://www.fox29.com/news/local-news/267849051-story
Thanks, that is helpful. In the Midwest we don't use oil for heat, it's either natural gas or propane, so I didn't really know what they looked like.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

Specifically, THAT oil tank...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looked to be cut in half. So maybe he loaded them in. Replaced the top. Poured gas into the pipe and lit it? Think he was trying to contain evidence to the inside of the tank, then bury the whole thing. Guessing

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I could be thinking too literal here, but didn't the reporter say POI was pretty critical?

Hi. Could you please tell me what this talk is of a shooting from Sunday night?? I can't scroll back right now and read because I'm driving and I just stop for a quick bathroom break. Was it the person of interest that got shot on Sunday? And if you're not allowed to say because of it not being released yet, I totally understand. Don't want to ask anyone to go against the TOS

Please don't forget to add a link to any info posted. For example, I know of many fb friends that have siblings listed that are really just very good friends. It's weird, I know, but that's why websleuths (ws) is not about anything that can't be verified by MSM which we're assuming are doing their due diligence in fact checking. Also, any siblings are not to be sleuthed per TOS because they are considered innocents. Many lives and reputations can be ruined by gossip/rumors and that's why ws is so careful in their TOS. It's hard to understand when you're a newbie (been there) because there are people in the know. However, it can be difficult for an outsider to discern between fact/fiction. I still have to think before I post but ws has earned a respectable reputation in that all members are above board and deal only with facts. If I am out of line in posting this, then please accept my apology and delete. I just know it can be very hard for newcomers to understand why certain info can't be referenced or posted. Thanks.

Long time lurker (mostly LISK) however, I grew up and live in the vicinity of all of this and have been following it obsessively. I felt compelled to register to make this post as a thought came to mind. I've read roughly 90% of this entire thread and have not seen it mentioned before.

Has anyone looked into underground marijuana grow operations? I think this would tie a lot together.

With the size of their dig, it appears they may be extracting something much larger than bodies. I also remember seeing early on mention of people seeing a bunker-like object and also different objects being pulled up out of the hole. would explain why the family has this nice property up in Solebury and chooses to live in Bensalem. Also may speak to why the confession came so quickly after the "family attorney" got involved w Cosmo. My thought is more people involved in the grow operation but were not involved w the killings and needed immediate seperation of the two. Also would tie together the one source who claimed Cosmo wanted to "talk business" and recruit him as a dealer.

Also Cosmo indicated he felt cheated in seperate deals, which led to killing. Many people (myself included) doubt the motivation to kill over purported small amounts of weed that Cosmo was dealing. Also doubt a farm this out of the way would be a spot for them to make a small drug deal. Obviously, Cosmo was not adverse to conducting these deals in wawa parking lots. Perhaps this wasn't the case, my thought is maybe certain people either through buying from or dealing for Cosmo, knew of the grow op and were either skimming from the supply seperately or collaboratively which would make more sense as a motive than seperate, small deals/debts.

This of course is all MOO and the result of me piecing together everything Ive read here over the past few days. I believe it should comply with all forum rules. If not, I apologize.

So glad you finally joined; welcome!!

GREAT first post!!

Hi. Could you please tell me what this talk is of a shooting from Sunday night?? I can't scroll back right now and read because I'm driving and I just stop for a quick bathroom break. Was it the person of interest that got shot on Sunday? And if you're not allowed to say because of it not being released yet, I totally understand. Don't want to ask anyone to go against the TOS

Oh, this wasn't recent. POI was shot 6/7 times a few months back. It was reported to have happened in March - but only articles being found say May.. And I believe the reporter referenced what some of us are finding in May.

Hope that makes even a little sense!

Looked to be cut in half. So maybe he loaded them in. Replaced the top. Poured gas into the pipe and lit it? Think he was trying to contain evidence to the inside of the tank, then bury the whole thing. Guessing

That makes sense.. I had also forgotten the DF had a plate in his leg which may have led LE to ID him quicker than the others.

I'm not even sure how to word this, but unless the bodies were dismembered, then burned, I'm having a hard time thinking that 3 grown men fit into the tank they pulled out of that hole..?

Also, of that was the case, how was DF identified so quickly? I haven't slept. I might just be confused.

I had an above ground oil tank which resembled the oblong shape of the one excavated. I just looked up the dimensions of the model: 60 x 30 x 68.
They could fit I think.

Well, it was the Drug & Alcohol Board...
He's named after his grandfather. Could that be who this is? (Admittedly dud not read the attachment yet)

I had an above ground oil tank which resembled the oblong shape of the one excavated. I just looked up the dimensions of the model: 60 x 30 x 68.
They could fit I think.

I see. Thank you for enlightening me! I have never actually seen one in real life - I don't think they are used much here in the Midwest.

What the heck kind of weed was he selling that was thousands of bucks for a quarter pound? The last time I checked, it was like $60 for a quarter.

He's named after his grandfather. Could that be who this is? (Admittedly dud not read the attachment yet)

Grandfather died in late 90s.

Thank you for that, very much appreciated! I got the wrong info from a tweet then. It's harder when you don't get on it from the beginning.

No problem. It's a bit confusing. The family definitely owns the property you marked. In fact if you look it up on the BucksCo GIS they have been piecing together a very sizeable portion of that area.

GIS Map.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member