Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought a PP several threads ago mentioned that the grandfather died in the 1990s (?) aged 55. Maybe I've misremembered that.

Hmm.. Perhaps an uncle or cousin with the same name then? There is another older CD still alive that has lived in Philadelphia since at least 2002 (the 2002 record would not be the perp in this case because he was only 5 years old).

Bear in mind, his grandfather had the same name and that being the case I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he had uncles, cousins or other family members with the same.

Could this be a program tied in with the local high schools?
It has been a long, long time for me but we had options like this in our Government classes

It doesn't make sense to me that if all 3 of the bodies were burned, how Dean was identified so quickly.

I think all these "sources" need to just give it a rest and the news needs to stop contributing to rumors and conjecture. I'll believe it if it comes from Weintraub but not until then.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

Bucks Co DA's Office @BucksDa
MEDIA UPDATE -- The 11 a.m. briefing by DA Matt Weintraub is postponed. A news conference will be this p.m. in Doylestown, time TC. (1 of 2)

From my understanding, they were burned and then put into the tank. I believe this is true, because when asked if the other remains had been identified the DA seemed a little distraught and dismayed; which gave me the vibe that their bodies may not be intact.

Or, it could have been because they were still searching for Jimi and had no idea where his body was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I'm following you, but that is still a lot of grown man bodies going into a not very big tank... even after being burned...?

Or am I crazy? You can just stick a fork in me, my brain is mushy.

It doesn't make sense to me that if all 3 of the bodies were burned, how Dean was identified so quickly.

I think all these "sources" need to just give it a rest and the news needs to stop contributing to rumors and conjecture. I'll believe it if it comes from Weintraub but not until then.

This 👐👐 I thought same.. I saw a news anchor retweet someone and blame BR. They clearly will piece together whatever.

Thanks WS for keeping the speculation at bay

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It was reported in a previous thread that Dean had a metal plate in his leg. They could have id'd him from serial numbers on the plate.

I was wondering the same thing. Based on the fact that his family is well to do and he has had 30 run in's with law enforcement, I'm curious if him being on this board was some sort of entitled kid punishment for being caught with weed or alcohol.

One thing I've not seen mentioned so far (but if it has I've clearly missed it) is whether Cosmo is an only child or has any siblings.

I'm guessing that if he's an only child it will be a massive blow to a family with so much apparent wealth to have the only child and heir banged up for the rest of his natural life. It would also provide a motive for them trying to protect him and cover things up for him in the past.

Bucks County District Attorney Matthew Weintraub will not return this afternoon to the Solebury farm where investigators have unearthed the remains of at least one of four missing men to give an update on the case.

A press conference originally scheduled for 11 a.m. has been pushed back to the afternoon and instead will take place at the Bucks County Administration Building in Doylestown.

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/...h-for-missing-men-day-six-20170714-story.html

Wonder if the 2nd POI is the same guy that was in the passenger seat during the WaWa exchange discussed yesterday? I can't imagine being that guy who was approached by CD that day. Has to wonder what would have happened if he got in the truck with him.

The article said that the guy in Cosmos truck had facial hair. I think you are right on here.................

Long time lurker (mostly LISK) however, I grew up and live in the vicinity of all of this and have been following it obsessively. I felt compelled to register to make this post as a thought came to mind. I've read roughly 90% of this entire thread and have not seen it mentioned before.

Has anyone looked into underground marijuana grow operations? I think this would tie a lot together.

With the size of their dig, it appears they may be extracting something much larger than bodies. I also remember seeing early on mention of people seeing a bunker-like object and also different objects being pulled up out of the hole. would explain why the family has this nice property up in Solebury and chooses to live in Bensalem. Also may speak to why the confession came so quickly after the "family attorney" got involved w Cosmo. My thought is more people involved in the grow operation but were not involved w the killings and needed immediate seperation of the two. Also would tie together the one source who claimed Cosmo wanted to "talk business" and recruit him as a dealer.

Also Cosmo indicated he felt cheated in seperate deals, which led to killing. Many people (myself included) doubt the motivation to kill over purported small amounts of weed that Cosmo was dealing. Also doubt a farm this out of the way would be a spot for them to make a small drug deal. Obviously, Cosmo was not adverse to conducting these deals in wawa parking lots. Perhaps this wasn't the case, my thought is maybe certain people either through buying from or dealing for Cosmo, knew of the grow op and were either skimming from the supply seperately or collaboratively which would make more sense as a motive than seperate, small deals/debts.

This of course is all MOO and the result of me piecing together everything Ive read here over the past few days. I believe it should comply with all forum rules. If not, I apologize.

I agree!!

Article says stable condition plus another one says the same do you have a link referencing the person died in another article?

Long time lurker (mostly LISK) however, I grew up and live in the vicinity of all of this and have been following it obsessively. I felt compelled to register to make this post as a thought came to mind. I've read roughly 90% of this entire thread and have not seen it mentioned before.

Has anyone looked into underground marijuana grow operations? I think this would tie a lot together.

With the size of their dig, it appears they may be extracting something much larger than bodies. I also remember seeing early on mention of people seeing a bunker-like object and also different objects being pulled up out of the hole. would explain why the family has this nice property up in Solebury and chooses to live in Bensalem. Also may speak to why the confession came so quickly after the "family attorney" got involved w Cosmo. My thought is more people involved in the grow operation but were not involved w the killings and needed immediate seperation of the two. Also would tie together the one source who claimed Cosmo wanted to "talk business" and recruit him as a dealer.

Also Cosmo indicated he felt cheated in seperate deals, which led to killing. Many people (myself included) doubt the motivation to kill over purported small amounts of weed that Cosmo was dealing. Also doubt a farm this out of the way would be a spot for them to make a small drug deal. Obviously, Cosmo was not adverse to conducting these deals in wawa parking lots. Perhaps this wasn't the case, my thought is maybe certain people either through buying from or dealing for Cosmo, knew of the grow op and were either skimming from the supply seperately or collaboratively which would make more sense as a motive than seperate, small deals/debts.

This of course is all MOO and the result of me piecing together everything Ive read here over the past few days. I believe it should comply with all forum rules. If not, I apologize.

Interesting! I haven't seen that mentioned, but it's as good a theory as any.

I think we definitely all agree that killing over a personal-use weed deal would be extremely odd, especially for TWO people to be that crazy!

Welcome to WS :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member