Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the conspiracy charges encompass something like text or SM exchanges?

L

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/450-Susquehanna-Rd_Ambler_PA_19002_M31818-97486

That property is estimated here at being worth over 400k, so while I'm not trying to say SK was necessarily a silver spoon baby, I stand by the idea that if this was his family residence, we can rule out a need for money as a motive. Perhaps if that money is in turn tied to something else like another crime or an addiction as people have been seeming to put forth but I haven't actually seen reported anywhere, then perhaps, but I would consider those extenuating circumstances to be more the 'motivation' in that scenario than reducing it to 'money'

I'm not really keeping up with what may have been the motives, and not saying or suggesting this specifically applies here, but, as a general matter, living at a home valued at $400k doesn't preclude having a need for money. There are plenty of people who are overextended on credit and underwater on mortgages.

I hope LE searches that entire 90 acre property. I'd bet that this isn't his first time. :(

I must admit to wondering whether there are any teenage girls and young women missing in the area. A thread or two ago we had posted screenshots of a social media conversation between CD and a young woman he was harrassing for a date and sex. Maybe he didn't always take no for an answer.

Mods - sorry if this is a speculation too far.

My best friend has schizophrenia she's harmless and smart.. Her brother also had it and killed himself.. I have heard they are usually only threats to themselves so I'm not buying his schizophrenia as a mental excuse for these killings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean

i disagree... this man was an undiagnosed schizophrenic. They 100 percent can be a threat to others.

[video=twitter;885906611780407296]https://twitter.com/JMelwert/status/885906611780407296[/video]

Charges filed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It sounds from the charges that SK's involvement was after the 1st murder. And I'm wondering if he confessed with charges filed so quickly?

Sean Kratz has been officially charged

RSBM

So, I'm guessing he might have done more than just 'dig the hole...' ?
Also wondering what other crimes CD might have committed ?

Very sad to see the upgraded charges including " ..abuse of a corpse...' Just adds a new level of horror to an already unbearable case ! :(
:moo:

I'm not really keeping up with what may have been the motives, and not saying or suggesting this specifically applies here, but, as a general matter, living at a home valued at $400k doesn't preclude having a need for money. There are plenty of people who are overextended on credit and underwater on mortgages.

in this area 400k is not considered an expensive home. I know it may sound strange to many not from this area, but 400k is middle class. It certainly doesn't mean Sean's family has money.

Re watching CD getting loaded into the van after he confessed, he was asked if had anything to say, I suddenly flashed on maybe he was saying sorry to SK, not the families.

He was directly asked what he would like to say to the families. His response was I'm sorry. Could be anyone's family. I don't think he is remorseful but how else was he to answer that question.

Sean Michael kratz charged with murder

2ues942.jpg

He was directly asked what he would like to say to the families. His response was I'm sorry. Could be anyone's family. I don't think he is remorseful but how else was he to answer that question.

I don't think he would have even said that if the press hadn't been yelling at him to say something.

Hello everyone,
im new. I registered because I'm a Bucks County local and am following the case like all my neighbors. I do want to make a couple clarifications to those not familiar with the area here. Bucks County is very large. It's separated into lower bucks, central bucks, and upper bucks. For the most part, lower bucks (where cosmo lives) is very different than central bucks economically. The solebury farm is in central bucks. It's a much more affluent area and is very safe.

Jimi does stand out from the group. Jimi is from Newtown. Newtown is located in lower bucks, but is very different than most of the lower bucks towns that are described in the case (Bensalem and Middletown).

Newtown, as is Yardley, Washingtons Crossing, Richboro and Wrightstown are lower bucks towns. These towns are similar to solebury in their safety, schools and economic backgrounds.

i just felt the need to point this out. I've seen many posts generalizing lower bucks as being the more problematic part of Buck County, when in fact, the northern areas of lower bucks are night and day to the southern areas of lower bucks.

jimi comes from Newtown. It's a very affluent and safe area. I find it very hard to believe, and I could obviously be wrong, that Jimi was off trying to purchase a gun from Cosmo. He doesn't seem like that kind of kid. Jimi seems like he has a great head on his shoulders - was involved heavily in the towns little league sports teams, and has a normal summer job at a local restaurant in doylestown. Things a normal kid does, who isn't getting into trouble.
I would actually separate the areas of Bucks by their socioeconomic similarities, not strictly by geography, so if you asked me, I would say Lower Bucks is the Bensalem, Bristol, Levittown area, Central Bucks goes from Langhorne/Feasterville to Doylestown, and Upper Bucks is the rest of it towards the Lake Nockamixon area, and I definitely consider Newtown to be in Central Bucks. Lower Bucks is blue collar, Central Bucks is upper middle class to affluent, and Upper Bucks is exurban/rural.

Only 3 on the robbery counts? Everything else is all 4 boys.
From the charge sheets, CD killed Jim Patrick alone on the 5th, and didn't rob him. Then SK became involved and the 3 killings on the 7th were robberies.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Sean Michael kratz charged with murder

2ues942.jpg
Well that ends the assumption that he only helped hide bodies. My guess, money was involved rather than just helping out a friend.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Yes but SK's house is in much more upscale area (Upper Dublin). Even though CD's house in bensalem looks really nice that area doesn't have a good reputation. It's actually really surprising his family lives there when they are so wealthy. I doubt this kids family owns real estate worth millions though like CD's does.

It's all about area. My jaw dropped when I read CD's parents home was 500k. You couldn't get a shack here at that price. Maybe a condo. That house would be 2-3 million here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are plenty of upper class in lower bucks and Newtown is not central. Smh. <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela