Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most persons with mental illnesses are not violent. But schizophrenia can evoke violence in people. It's a very specific illness. In addition, there is CD's recent head injury. There have been studies showing a relationship between violent behavior and frontal lobe injuries.

But this probably won't open the door to an insanity defense. It might be brought in as a mitigating factor for sentencing, though.

http://www.mdedge.com/currentpsychi...rs/does-traumatic-brain-injury-cause-violence

I know, I voluntarily run a MH community. I just don't like it :) MOO

Why is it that the sick murdering *advertiser censored* wipes always want to be spared the death penalty when they had no cares for murdering others? Total cowards

Gracie2112, thank you for that. Schizophrenia is a terrible disease, and without proper treatment can make people do horrific things. Add a brain injury on top of that, and it could be a recipe for disaster. It sounds like the parents were trying to get him help (the 302). But there is only so much you can do as a family member of a schizophrenic who refuses treatment. I feel horrible for everyone involved.

How do I reply so it included the original post? Sorry. Very new to this. I live in Solebury, so this hits home for me

My best friend has schizophrenia she's harmless and smart.. Her brother also had it and killed himself.. I have heard they are usually only threats to themselves so I'm not buying his schizophrenia as a mental excuse for these killings

<modsnip>

RSBM

I find it reasonable that his parents did not know. The shooting and burning and burying didn't happen in their backyard.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-source-man-killed-4-feeling-cheated-drug-052017136.html
The person with knowledge of the confession said one of the men was killed July 5 and the other three were killed July 7.

DiNardo, 20, then burned the bodies &#8212; three of them inside a drum &#8212; at his family's farm in Solebury Township, about 30 miles (48 kilometers) north of Philadelphia, the person said.

My theory is that a ton of combustibles were used.... What a horrible way to get your loved ones' remains back.

Apologies in advance--- some graphic questions below :

Many questions here :
Where did CD get the 'fuel' or whatever was used to burn them ? It had to be a lot --4 people is a great amount to dispose of.

It's not like CD worked at a crematorium ; did he ask around on email, facebook, twitter, etc. ? And if so-- does anyone have a cached copy of any strange requests ?

<modsnip>
:moo:

I can answer some of this. First off, we determined in previous thread that an easy google search shows body has to reach 1100 degrees to burn. And to your last question: remember that this entire 90 acre property was vacant and not near his parents home. So they likely (I hope &#55358;&#56606;&#55356;&#57341;) had no idea this was going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding the parents not knowing, they don't live on the rural proper and he is 20. It would be curious for them to know about it, IMO

He's going to have to be honest about it all. Would imagine any small lie or unexpected illegal act that's not disclosed would revoke the deal in place.

Actually, I don't think so. In some cases that might be true. But in this case, he's pleading guilty to four murders. It's not like they are going to find out he actually did something worse than that. It's not like they are going to say he lied about where the bodies were - they already know where they are now. And if he had hypothetically committed a murder unrelated to these four, if the plea deal doesn't cover that, then that crime is fair game - they wouldn't need to vacate the plea deal, they could just throw more charges on him.

Plus, if the plea deal is vacated this case goes to trial, and this is a kid with wealthy parents and a high-powered legal team. Can you imagine if the plea deal was vacated over something minor and then during the trial something was bungled, some procedural flaw somewhere that his lawyer could pounce on? No, I think this agreement is pretty much in stone. CD's attorneys don't want to risk the death penalty and guilty on all four counts is a win in any DAs book.

How do I reply so it included the original post? Sorry. Very new to this. I live in Solebury, so this hits home for me

Hit the "reply with quote" button. If you are on a phone, it's kind of hard to figure out.

2. Also, if he shot and killed the poor boys on Saturday if that actually is when (with the neighbors hearing gun shots) how did he keep the boys at the property? Did he drug them with laced pot or rec drugs? Just thinking... I think Cosmo and the other guy are not cold blooded killers yet and would have had a problem shooting them.. unless they were drugged with something and unbeknowst to the boys they were being drugged. I cannot think of any other way the boys would be willing to stay on the property..

Just my thoughts... thanks!

In my opinion, the shots heard saturday could be completely unrelated, and Cosmo and any accomplice(s) could have killed them on Friday. In that area, random shots heard especially during the day is common. Hunting, both legal and illegal, as well as skeet shooting goes on all the time. I certainly hope it was not drug out till saturday, for the sake of those boys.

I am having a hard time believing that CD never killed anyone before, yet manages to kill 4 men over a 3 day period over separate drug deals gone wrong. Would not be surprised if more victims and even more accomplices and a real motive surfaces in the upcoming days.

<modsnip>

Heartbroken for all the families involved.

His second of two recent burglaries in the city appears to also have been of someone who basically nailed him to the wall in the first case, which sounds like he was doing it out of spite, not for money.

And to answer your other question, no, I don't watch house hunters or any other real estate tv which is why I just went with a value from a website that does that sort of thing. But I would also say the property value should be considered suburban not rural, however that impacts your personal valuation of the lot. It's secluded but you can get to 5 different grocery stores within maybe a 20 minute drive from there, it's not the sticks.

Edited because I evidently hit general reply instead of quote and reply

Do yourself a favor and don't start watching those shows. It will piss you off that "Mike is a full time umbrella sales man and Jenny is a professional thinker and they have a budget of $2M" lol

Oh kratz not Katz that explains it

They Charged them with murder!!

[video=twitter;885904509595156481]https://twitter.com/JMelwert/status/885904509595156481[/video]

Hello everyone,
im new. I registered because I'm a Bucks County local and am following the case like all my neighbors. I do want to make a couple clarifications to those not familiar with the area here. Bucks County is very large. It's separated into lower bucks, central bucks, and upper bucks. For the most part, lower bucks (where cosmo lives) is very different than central bucks economically. The solebury farm is in central bucks. It's a much more affluent area and is very safe.

Jimi does stand out from the group. Jimi is from Newtown. Newtown is located in lower bucks, but is very different than most of the lower bucks towns that are described in the case (Bensalem and Middletown).

Newtown, as is Yardley, Washingtons Crossing, Richboro and Wrightstown are lower bucks towns. These towns are similar to solebury in their safety, schools and economic backgrounds.

i just felt the need to point this out. I've seen many posts generalizing lower bucks as being the more problematic part of Buck County, when in fact, the northern areas of lower bucks are night and day to the southern areas of lower bucks.

jimi comes from Newtown. It's a very affluent and safe area. I find it very hard to believe, and I could obviously be wrong, that Jimi was off trying to purchase a gun from Cosmo. He doesn't seem like that kind of kid. Jimi seems like he has a great head on his shoulders - was involved heavily in the towns little league sports teams, and has a normal summer job at a local restaurant in doylestown. Things a normal kid does, who isn't getting into trouble.

[video=twitter;885905152057782279]https://twitter.com/olivianieland/status/885905152057782279[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV