Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried looking for him thru CD's facebook, but gave up, he still has over 2000 FB friends. Who stays FB friends with someone who's confessed to murdering 4 guys? Is it just that they all have so many FB friends they can't find his profile to delete?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I would stay friends so I could go back through all of his posts and also watch for things deleted

Hey what about video games too??

.... let's not start blaming or implicating movies and television. Mental illness in one way or another is involved here, whether clinical or just morally depravity. This type of thing always comes up in these situations and its so completely misguided.

I don't even like it when they blame mental illness either tbh. I think nothing but the individuals themselves is to blame, truly. They're 'broken' in a whole different way.

I'm a 45 yr old woman who suffers from a mental illness. I play video games, I've played Grand Theft Auto virtually every day since 2013. I have been know to take a toot on the ol magic flute and I love action movies, and Breaking Bad etc. I wouldn't hurt a fly though, in the real world I can't even kill spiders!

has it been said why, specifically, his mom had him in a 302 hold? What prompted it?

Any live feeds?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

FYI BillieL, I'm also from Scandinavia and molecular biology field! :applause: What are the chances! haha.

I checked out the FB group that is of DK and CD and it mostly just looks like garbage to me. I do not see such interesting facts in the comments or anything relevant, really.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/450-Susquehanna-Rd_Ambler_PA_19002_M31818-97486

That property is estimated here at being worth over 400k, so while I'm not trying to say SK was necessarily a silver spoon baby, I stand by the idea that if this was his family residence, we can rule out a need for money as a motive. Perhaps if that money is in turn tied to something else like another crime or an addiction as people have been seeming to put forth but I haven't actually seen reported anywhere, then perhaps, but I would consider those extenuating circumstances to be more the 'motivation' in that scenario than reducing it to 'money'

CodeNameDuchess I will add though to your point, in one of Kratz recent criminal case out of Mont. Co. it states in the docket that although he was bailed out for a relatively low amount by a bail bondsman, he did not request or apply for a public defender. So SOMEONE in this family has some money imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SK gives off a junkie vibe w/ his arrest record for burglary. That sounds like he's buying things he took from a shed and selling it for quick cash.

I'm thinking more Cosmo called this guy saying he needed a favor and we're family and he just went along with helping to bury some bodies.
Maybe...but I'm guessing that he was more involved and there was money involved. We will know when we hear the charges.
In the Tara Grinstead case, a guy helped get rid of the body and received a much lesser charge.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I don't even like it when they blame mental illness either tbh. I think nothing but the individuals themselves is to blame, truly. They're 'broken' in a whole different way.

I'm a 45 yr old woman who suffers from a mental illness. I play video games, I've played Grand Theft Auto virtually every day since 2013. I have been know to take a toot on the ol magic flute and I love action movies, and Breaking Bad etc. I wouldn't hurt a fly though, in the real world I can't even kill spiders!

Most persons with mental illnesses are not violent. But schizophrenia can evoke violence in people. It's a very specific illness. In addition, there is CD's recent head injury. There have been studies showing a relationship between violent behavior and frontal lobe injuries.

But this probably won't open the door to an insanity defense. It might be brought in as a mitigating factor for sentencing, though.

http://www.mdedge.com/currentpsychi...rs/does-traumatic-brain-injury-cause-violence

Fox 29 on Twitter says he was shot six times at Tabor and Comley. That area is a pit. Tabor Gardens Apartments is right there -- really gross apartment complex. I've had to drive past them a few times.

has it been said why, specifically, his mom had him in a 302 hold? What prompted it?

I posted an article a thread or two ago from MSM that mentioned he fired a shotgun as the reason. I'll dig it up.

PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...m/forums/showpost.php?p=13496497&share_type=t

Cheese and rice! Haven't linked back to a post in Tapatalk in awhile. Nice huge graphic from my view. Click on it and it will take you back to post.

I now think these murders were for nothing more than money. IMO, he took the money from the guys and instead of giving them weed, he killed them. He made a few grand and still had his stash. He paid his buddy to help hide the bodies. I just wonder how many more he would have killed if he didn't get caught.
I was thinking the same thing. Regardless of how well off your family is, parents don't fork over unlimited funds to their adult sons who are in trouble with the law. I think they dreamed up a scheme to rip off guys who'd trust them and would bring large amounts of cash, and thought they could make sure they wouldn't get caught. Sometimes two idiots can persuade each other of something one wouldn't do by himself.

EDITED to add: the killing part probably appealed to CD, he just needed a good reason to do it.

The home is a very old home, built circa 1900, not a home one would think of in the upper class town of UD

I was thinking the same thing. Regardless of how well off your family is, parents don't fork over unlimited funds to their adult sons who are in trouble with the law. I think they dreamed up a scheme to rip off guys who'd trust them and would bring large amounts of cash, and thought they could make sure they wouldn't get caught. Sometimes two idiots can persuade each other of something one wouldn't do by himself.

I like the idiot part...LOL

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Yes, I think it's the Ambler residence! If you Google his name and the road listed in that Abington police report, you get a street address for I think his father. That street address in Google streetview looks a lot like the news image of the address they're searching from that tweet.

Here's the Google streetview pic, for comparison:

View attachment 119965

Link to the streetview? Pls, ty

I do agree, I'm not suggesting we "blame" mental illness, just that it has some bearing here from what we've seen/heard. Mostly wanted to argue against the idea of even mentioning entertainment media in any way as a factor. The only thing I feel should be "blamed" is the individual(s) involved.

Important to note also that the term "mental illness", like many things, fails to accurately measure the spectrum of what it is describing. All the more reason to not blame the term or those associated with it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-source-man-killed-4-feeling-cheated-drug-052017136.html
The person with knowledge of the confession said one of the men was killed July 5 and the other three were killed July 7.

DiNardo, 20, then burned the bodies — three of them inside a drum — at his family's farm in Solebury Township, about 30 miles (48 kilometers) north of Philadelphia, the person said.

My theory is that a ton of combustibles were used.... What a horrible way to get your loved ones' remains back.

Apologies in advance--- some graphic questions below :

Many questions here :

Where did CD get the 'fuel' or whatever was used to burn them ? It had to be a lot --4 people is a great amount to dispose of.
4 persons would not fit into a 50 gal. drum... so more than one drum or he reused the same drum ?
Where is this drum ? Buried elsewhere ?

It's not like CD worked at a crematorium ; did he ask around on email, facebook, twitter, etc. ? And if so-- does anyone have a cached copy of any strange requests ?

<modsnip>

Even with help from someone who dug the hole--- CD doesn't seem capable of burning up 4 people-- he seems like a lazy bum. I'm convinced he had more help than the most recent poi.
:moo:

CodeNameDuchess I will add though to your
point, in one of Kratz recent criminal case out of Mont. Co. it states in the docket that although he was bailed out for a relatively low amount by a bail bondsman, he did not request or apply for a public defender. So SOMEONE in this family has some money imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His second of two recent burglaries in the city appears to also have been of someone who basically nailed him to the wall in the first case, which sounds like he was doing it out of spite, not for money.

And to answer your other question, no, I don't watch house hunters or any other real estate tv which is why I just went with a value from a website that does that sort of thing. But I would also say the property value should be considered suburban not rural, however that impacts your personal valuation of the lot. It's secluded but you can get to 5 different grocery stores within maybe a 20 minute drive from there, it's not the sticks.

Edited because I evidently hit general reply instead of quote and reply

Fox is verifying the shooting from February? Yeah he was in critical condition but obviously lived. Sick enough to postpone court but not sick enough to assist in a murderous rampage.

I tried looking for him thru CD's facebook, but gave up, he still has over 2000 FB friends. Who stays FB friends with someone who's confessed to murdering 4 guys? Is it just that they all have so many FB friends they can't find his profile to delete?

On Facebook, you can click on the "friends" tab and then type in the persons name you are searching for in the search box there. It should bring it right up without having to look thru all of the friends.

Better pic is google sattelite if you input address...fwiw, it is NOT the sticks, far from it...I live 5 minutes away...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV