Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we please stop judging the DiNardo family?

At this point, the only thing we know for sure is that CD's mother had him committed using a 302. There is an appearance of wealth, but who knows if it is nothing more than that. I don't recall seeing his parents charged with anything, nor do they seem to have issues with the law in the past.

That does not mean "his parents created a monster", or had ANYTHING to do with this other than the perpetrator is their son and he used their property. It is extremely plausible they had no knowledge of what was going on. This did not happen in the house they live in and the property is not in their backyard.

CD is the age where mental illness in males really rears its ugly head. His family might have been trying to get him help for years for all we know.

Be kind. We never know when things like addiction and mental illness will show up on our own doorsteps!

Thank you.

This!

could we please stop judging the dinardo family?

At this point, the only thing we know for sure is that cd's mother had him committed using a 302. There is an appearance of wealth, but who knows if it is nothing more than that. I don't recall seeing his parents charged with anything, nor do they seem to have issues with the law in the past.

That does not mean "his parents created a monster", or had anything to do with this other than the perpetrator is their son and he used their property. It is extremely plausible they had no knowledge of what was going on. This did not happen in the house they live in and the property is not in their backyard.

Cd is the age where mental illness in males really rears its ugly head. His family might have been trying to get him help for years for all we know.

Be kind. We never know when things like addiction and mental illness will show up on our own doorsteps!

Wonder if someone paid him to get involved? We shall see.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

With out speculating of alternate scenarios, I still think it's odd that a 20 y/o would so quickly switch over and confess for a "deal" that only removes death penalty. IMO, the 60 to 80 years he's now going to spend in jail are worse than DP. Even if he rolls the dice with going to court and gets sentenced to DP, it's many years and appeals before that happens. Does he seem, with murdering and burying 4 boys, showing no remorse through what we've seen of his texts and even the garage parking lot "I'm sorry", to be the type that all the sudden has compassion enough to do this just so 1 family can have the remains returned to them? I feel like even with the added POI, who doesn't seem too smart to be sticking around the area after almost a week of CD being in and out of custody, there's more to a larger picture.

He in no way feels contrite; this is 100% at the advice of his attorney. Time for the dog and pony show. JMO

Could we please stop judging the DiNardo family?

At this point, the only thing we know for sure is that CD's mother had him committed using a 302. There is an appearance of wealth, but who knows if it is nothing more than that. I don't recall seeing his parents charged with anything, nor do they seem to have issues with the law in the past.

That does not mean "his parents created a monster", or had ANYTHING to do with this other than the perpetrator is their son and he used their property. It is extremely plausible they had no knowledge of what was going on. This did not happen in the house they live in and the property is not in their backyard.

CD is the age where mental illness in males really rears its ugly head. His family might have been trying to get him help for years for all we know.

Totally agree!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

I watched it last night and grew increasing furious as the show progressed. They clearly did not do enough research, and kept saying that cement was poured over the bodies.
I felt the same way about the national fox news article. Good grief...

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

FOR THOSE NOT FROM PHILLY:

The house SK was brought in from is in a neighborhood called Oxford Circle, which is in Northeast (NE) Philly. NE Philly is a gigantic area of the city with all sorts of sub-neighborhoods. Oxford Circle has become a really rough area the past 10 years or so. It wasn't exactly nice when I first moved here 20-ish years ago, but it wasn't really crazy. It routinely shows up in the papers for shootings and robberies and etc. The neighborhoods to the south get really bad. The neighborhoods to the east become more middle class and stable pretty quickly. A lot of families who moved up to Bensalem come from this part of the city.

It also borders the Montgomery County (MontCo) suburbs. They're all pretty suburban. They're all nicer than the Lower Bucks towns the victims and Cosmo all come from. But they're not like super well-to-do or anything like that.

The suburban zip codes get weird. Ambler Township has a really nice downtown with an old movie theater and good restaurants. That's why some of the more locals here were saying he might come from some money. But the Ambler zip code covers a pretty large area and includes more middle-class areas. It looks like the dad's house is near Upper Dublin High School. It's just a pretty quiet area -- nothing too crazy ever happens there.

But a kid having split parents -- one who lives in those burbs and one in a rough part of the city -- really isn't surprising. I know a lot of people who have that sort of background. There are just so many people who have cousins who live in the city and etc.

I wouldn't look too much into them checking out the suburban house other than they're doing their due diligence in case he stopped by there the past few days.

With out speculating of alternate scenarios, I still think it's odd that a 20 y/o would so quickly switch over and confess for a "deal" that only removes death penalty. IMO, the 60 to 80 years he's now going to spend in jail are worse than DP. Even if he rolls the dice with going to court and gets sentenced to DP, it's many years and appeals before that happens. Does he seem, with murdering and burying 4 boys, showing no remorse through what we've seen of his texts and even the garage parking lot "I'm sorry", to be the type that all the sudden has compassion enough to do this just so 1 family can have the remains returned to them? I feel like even with the added POI, who doesn't seem too smart to be sticking around the area after almost a week of CD being in and out of custody, there's more to a larger picture.

Fear of the great unknown that is death could make you change face pretty quickly.

I think you may be applying your own logic (which is sound in itself) a bit too much to a person that, if he doesn't have schizophrenia, at the least has the frame of mind to kill multiple people over nothing - relatively speaking.

POI, who doesn't seem too smart to be sticking around the area after almost a week of CD being in and out of custody, there's more to a larger picture.<<<

I think if the second POI had taken off and disappeared, it would have drawn attention straight to him.

I see where you are going it makes sense but any evidence they were witnesses I have searched and haven't found any. Please post if you have.

FOR THOSE NOT FROM PHILLY:

The house SK was brought in from is in a neighborhood called Oxford Circle, which is in Northeast (NE) Philly. NE Philly is a gigantic area of the city with all sorts of sub-neighborhoods. Oxford Circle has become a really rough area the past 10 years or so. It wasn't exactly nice when I first moved here 20-ish years ago, but it wasn't really crazy. It routinely shows up in the papers for shootings and robberies and etc. The neighborhoods to the south get really bad. The neighborhoods to the east become more middle class and stable pretty quickly. A lot of families who moved up to Bensalem come from this part of the city.

It also borders the Montgomery County (MontCo) suburbs. They're all pretty suburban. They're all nicer than the Lower Bucks towns the victims and Cosmo all come from. But they're not like super well-to-do or anything like that.

The suburban zip codes get weird. Ambler Township has a really nice downtown with an old movie theater and good restaurants. That's why some of the more locals here were saying he might come from some money. But the Ambler zip code covers a pretty large area and includes more middle-class areas. It looks like the dad's house is near Upper Dublin High School. It's just a pretty quiet area -- nothing too crazy ever happens there.

But a kid having split parents -- one who lives in those burbs and one in a rough part of the city -- really isn't surprising. I know a lot of people who have that sort of background. There are just so many people who have cousins who live in the city and etc.

I wouldn't look too much into them checking out the suburban house other than they're doing their due diligence in case he stopped by there the past few days.

Thank you for this! I'm from a county right outside of Philadelphia but that whole area up there is unknown to me since I never go out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 90% sure my title is in my car, I wouldn't read into this

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I also wouldn't read too far into it. We keep our titles in a lock box, usually. However, when we were looking for a new car for me, we listed mine for sale to see if we could sell vs. trading it in. It took a good month to find the exact car I wanted, so for a good month, I drove around with the title in my glove box, just in case, and kept it there until my husband took my car to another state and traded it in. Never thought twice about it. When I was younger, these boys ages, Im sure I kept the title in the glove box or center console, because at that age, I didn't really see any reason not to. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope Silly Billy and the other moderators will allow this. :scared:

When this case is said and done, we sure could use all of you WS folks over in our other less "media feeding frenzy" PA cases as well as other colder cases here in WS. Some are listed in my signature that we have been working on for years.

[video=twitter;885895422547550209]https://twitter.com/lehighcourts/status/885895422547550209[/video]

Cosmo DiNardo expected to be arraigned on homicide charges here today.

MOD NOTE:

It's great that we have so many new members participating in the discussion of this very sad case.

:welcome:

Please take some time to review the Rules and TOS of Websleuths. We are a fact-based, victim-friendly forum.

If you state something as fact, you must provide a link to a mainstream media (MSM) source or a statement from Law Enforcement (LE).

Please do not hint at having information that you can't post. If you can't post it and link it, please don't mention it.

If you see a post that you think violates our TOS, please hit the alert button (the little red triangle in the bottom of the post) so that the moderators can review the post. Please do not reply to the post in question. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.

Thank you for caring about justice for these victims. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to privately message any moderator. We are happy to help.

For clarification , Ambler is a modest borough, Upper Dublin is a upper middle class town..Very costly to live there, with high taxes..Excellent HS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member